Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:03:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ***EDITED***  (Read 171 times)
Boloton

Activity: 149
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:24:38 AM

that was Smoking the author of this thread?! you mean overthrew bitcoin? are you insane? It's never gonna happen, I don't know what's gonna happen to make it happen. No doubt it is real but it is more than difficult.

█≣≣≣   COMPOSITE COIN  ≣≣≣█
Platform for innovative projects
Presale is LIVE (http://www.compositecoin.io/en)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
freedoom

Activity: 201
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:27:44 AM

I think that you do not need anything
Because no crypto currency can defeat the founder's father - bitcoin
It will always be the most reliable and interesting tool for speculation
Crypto Debate

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:30:04 AM

ETH and XRP both are good potential and promising coins in crypto marekt and i think ETH have good chances to best BTC but it will take long time because ETH is the ruler in crypto market after BTC and lot of ICOs are depended by ETH and its a updated prject  
makawa

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:35:01 AM

What will it take for Ethereum and Ripple to beat Bitcoin?

It's hard to imagine any altcoin will beat bitcoin. I think bitcoin will not be replaced, not as a blockchain but as a symbol of cryptocurrency, so I think people will not let it happen.
uppon

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:35:41 AM

I don't think this kind of thing will happen. Although bitcoin is now plagued by the problem of transaction congestion, Bitcoin is also seeking solutions, such as Lightning Network. If the problem is fixed, the position of Bitcoin boss will not be shaken.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:36:07 AM

With every coin giving its own level of returns, and bitcoin realizing so many dreams till date, why would one even want any alt to beat btc. Bitcoin has become synonymous with cryptocurrency, like google with the internet, and i think many here hope it remains that way.
Seriousbizz

Activity: 155

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:44:39 AM

I don't think Ripple has a chance of ever BEATING  Bitcoin, to me it lost its cryptocurrency value the moment the investors took control and seem to make influential decisions about it, its under too much control to compete as a crypto. Ethereum however may have a chance at the top in future, the technology its operating in is the latest and the transaction speed so fast, factors which will oversee its climb to the top. its high growth potential project is yet to be fully utilized too, the more market cap its gaining the higher the chances it has
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:48:08 AM

I had come across similar topic like this several times on the forum and my respons would remain the Sam base on my understanding and opinion it is a no go area. Don’t even think about ripple meeting BItcoin, it is an insult for someone to even think about it for once not to talk of beating BItcoin. Go to bed
sircy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:17:25 AM

required are a miracle and a tremendous demand in a very large market against both these coins. but to say all that hard to do. Although the ethereum and ripple themselves include altcoin which is nice. but a comparison with bitcoin will very much and bitcoin would still lead them.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
sateyaam

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:29:41 AM

in my opinion bitcoin can not be replaced by any coins, although there are many more stable coins and more advantages than bitcoin but bitcoin is still bitcoin, bitcoin will still be the king of cryptocurrency, I believe it
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: