Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:36:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what coins will you buy?  (Read 1822 times)
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:21:48 PM

I can buy bitcoins only. Bitcoin is the real king. King of all crypto currency. Many people telling nowadays that bitcoin cash is the new bitcoin, I don't agree with it. Bitcoin is bitcoin!
Me too! I can only buy bitcoin. You cannot betray something you are born with. For me, bitcoin was born within me. I cannot just let it go and buy another cryptocurrency. Plus, the value of bitcoin is higher than the other ones. However, I am not able to buy bitcoin with my current state.

I am dealing with some financial problems, but once they are fixed, I will be buying some bitcoins. I believe in bitcoin.
I agree, tehre is no other coin that will take the place of bitcoin both in our heart and in reality, bitcoin is just more than an investment to me it is an idea a dream that many of us support, all the poeple who have used bitcoin for a long time know this and never give up on it that is why it always comes back again, and if other people want to switch to btc cash just to get a bit of profit than they are stupid, and soon they will regret it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mascrypto

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 09:23:45 PM

I recommend WavePay. Read more about the project: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2388903.msg24464861#msg24464861
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:31:04 PM

For me, bitcoin is a top priority when i make a coin purchase for trading or investment purposes, in my opinion the bitcoin role can not be replaced by other coins now and is the best investment ever, public confidence is still high on bitcoin to do business with bitcoin
NavySeals

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:03:37 PM

If i had that much money,i would surely invest half of that in purchasing bitcoin due to its hold and growth in market and than rest half i will invest in trading other coins on regular basis depending on market because that reduces risk and increases my daily earnings.
Yes bitcoin is still the best to buy and invest in it because price will soon to rise again. We have many believes on bitcoin that it will become more valuable in the upcoming months and years. The growth is fast that we could easily adopts even the price is a plus to have more earnings.

I make a mixture for myself and buy several coins. I can also start trading with them on the exchange markets. This may result in profits for me. Storing coins sometimes doesn't help us. They lose value in our wallets.

We better act more active and trade them on the market.
BabyBoss

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:30:41 PM

I am much more prefered on investing in altcoins. I will buy some altcoins  that has a great potential in the future just like monaco, pbt and mnx. I want thise coins to be in my wallet atleast a year.
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:03:09 AM

If i have 10 000$ i will buying some of ethereum and a half i will buying btc (btc is great coin)
kuronokishi10 (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:23:22 AM

Probably 50% BTC and equal amounts of top-altcoins.
Would you please list your top altcoins?
I have made a list of my own and am matching that with others,the coins selected by majority is the one I will buy.
kuronokishi10 (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:25:14 AM

I am much more prefered on investing in altcoins. I will buy some altcoins  that has a great potential in the future just like monaco, pbt and mnx. I want thise coins to be in my wallet atleast a year.
So are you saying that investing in altcoins like Monaco and others would be preferable when I'm ready to hold them for some decent amount of time?I.e. long term investments?
Aaroenz0r

Activity: 504

Option Blitz

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:41:56 AM

Bitcoin, Bitcoin cash and some new tokens in ICOs are my choices. As you can see, Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash have grown over time. And I believe that they can help me earn money in the future.

Nariza

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:42:36 AM

For me, much better to invest your money to bitcoin and ethereum because they are the King and Queen of all cryptocurrency. You can buy it in a low price then you sell it into higher price so that you can get a profit.
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:45:37 AM

If you had 10,000$ what all coins would you buy?
And in what proportion?
What would be the major/significant precautions that you would take?

First if $10000 is all i have, i will keep in bank fo 70% of it.
The rest i will just use to buy coin that i like.
I like to buy bitcoin, etherium, waves. Thats my favorite.
pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:41:39 AM

I would by a ticket to the Moon and wait for my Bitcoins there  Grin
I will buy bitcoins definitely as one can observe its track record.You will  always get profit from bitcoins if you have proper planning and holding power.I always wait for the market to slow, so when the prices become comparatively low I purchase bitcoins and then hold on the coins for longer time,so as that its price become high in the market.I consider the bitcoin is very strong currency as it is gaining trust of the people day by day.
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:04:27 AM

If i have 10000$, I would definately buy ethereum.Ethereum was the second breakthrough after Bitcoin, with their awesome smart contracts feature. There are currently at least 1,000 different types of coins as listed on various exchanges sites.Again ethereum price is relatively stable,bitcoin price can easily fluctuate.Ethereum is really cool to invest in.
I will invest mainly in bitcoin but not everything. I will also invest in ethereum because it is quite stable and I can rely on it

trashwaifu12

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:05:42 AM

One vote for HBC (Home Block Coin).
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:36:50 AM

Well for me i will buy bitcoin first because it's a good investment for me. Because having a bitcoin is like a token that will take you to the next ferry, you just wait till the ferry comes or till the vast amount of profit come. It has a potential that it will be a part of the future, and by the way just you can gain a profit just by holding it and many people demands it. You just need to wait for the right moment so yea i will definitely buy bitcoin if i have $10000.
MP4

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:52:36 AM

If you had 10,000$ what all coins would you buy?
And in what proportion?
What would be the major/significant precautions that you would take?

With 10 000 I recommend you to choose two to three cryptocurencies, and take a close aye on them. In the evening make a good analyze, to know what move could made next day.

If you don"t want to trade them, better to put your money in cryptos that have more bigger volume.
For example I would buy only ETH or NEO ( if you want to buy only one),  ETH and NEO (try both), or one more altcoin that is only at beggining (ICO)
nasibakar

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:30:48 AM

I want to have more XSPEC Spectre.
It ll grow,
It is the best annonymous coin.

I love it, I try to buy more, it ll jump
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:32:43 AM

Well for me i will buy bitcoin first because it's a good investment for me. Because having a bitcoin is like a token that will take you to the next ferry, you just wait till the ferry comes or till the vast amount of profit come. It has a potential that it will be a part of the future, and by the way just you can gain a profit just by holding it and many people demands it. You just need to wait for the right moment so yea i will definitely buy bitcoin if i have $10000.
Bitcoin is the right choice to make an Investment. We can see that currently Bitcoin prices continue to increase and this we can use to make a profit, I as one of traders would be very happy if you can get a lot of benefits. A huge opportunity is owned by Bitcoin and I will invest a lot of money I have to buy some Bitcoin. Hopefully my expectations are achieved and I can get what I want for a long time, a much better life result from my work in Bitcoin world.
herfie.chen

Activity: 672

simply getting the job done

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:05:46 AM

if i had $10,000 obviously i will buy Bitcoin for long term invest because that it can give me a lot of profit, Just hold and wait the price will increase like this time.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Hasan905

Activity: 145
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:54:15 AM

I want to buy some ether & waves coin.. Because the future of ether and waves is looking good....
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: