Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:55:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 844 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)  (Read 243126 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (345 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
bible_pay (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 12:57:40 AM

Can a version number be placed on the windows executable or maybe just under the button to download it? That way we know when an upgrade will be needed without having to install it to see if a version changes.

Implemented.

Now when our config manager does a release the version will automatically be sent here:

http://biblepay.org/#wallets-section

PS, the reason you cant see the release from the properties of the windows downloaded file is a limitation in the gitian build.  We are working on a solution to that.

EDIT:  The version is the "1.0.6.9" you see to the right of BiblePay Wallets.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇  Announcement | ForumSlackDiscordRedditTwitter | SouthXChange  🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 01:01:32 AM

Rob,

I am out of PMs today so could not send you one.  Im offering the guy help. He is clearly stressed out due to money. And this season is usually very stressful for many people due to family, jobs, and cold weather.

Peace

I PM'd the guy when I saw his posts getting deleted. I know he's probably very frustrated at the moment, but if he could just have a little more patience, he would find that this community can be really helpful.

Sorry, but I dont want any posts with profanity or vulgarity.  If you want your post to survive then dont lace it with profanity or vulgarity.

Anyone who re-quotes it is going to risk the post being deleted also.

After PMing him and apologizing I got a kick in the face back, so as far as Im concerned I forgive him and hope he goes to another community.

Ok understandable and fair. He was vulgar for sure. That is something he could  learn to control especially in the context of this project.

Rob - Is the amazon ideas format efficient for you? Or do you need a spreadsheet with amazonid or ISBN? Let me know what works best for updating the products list in the store

No this is good, we actually use the alphanumeric code that you have in the sheet right after the first part of the URL so this is good.

Ill take a look at it.

I would like to add the products for the homeless to the actual wallet!  (And the store).

Then anyone with a biblepay wallet can buy a homeless item directly from the wallet.

If I add these tonight, will anyone want to purchase one homeless item? 

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
webster22

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 01:04:36 AM

Rob,

I am out of PMs today so could not send you one.  Im offering the guy help. He is clearly stressed out due to money. And this season is usually very stressful for many people due to family, jobs, and cold weather.

Peace

I PM'd the guy when I saw his posts getting deleted. I know he's probably very frustrated at the moment, but if he could just have a little more patience, he would find that this community can be really helpful.

Sorry, but I dont want any posts with profanity or vulgarity.  If you want your post to survive then dont lace it with profanity or vulgarity.

Anyone who re-quotes it is going to risk the post being deleted also.

After PMing him and apologizing I got a kick in the face back, so as far as Im concerned I forgive him and hope he goes to another community.

Ok understandable and fair. He was vulgar for sure. That is something he could  learn to control especially in the context of this project.

Rob - Is the amazon ideas format efficient for you? Or do you need a spreadsheet with amazonid or ISBN? Let me know what works best for updating the products list in the store

No this is good, we actually use the alphanumeric code that you have in the sheet right after the first part of the URL so this is good.

Ill take a look at it.

I would like to add the products for the homeless to the actual wallet!  (And the store).

Then anyone with a biblepay wallet can buy a homeless item directly from the wallet.

Can you drop ship to an amazon locker?
Or some other way of anonymous delivery?

I could really use a nice blanket. Its COLD here!!
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 01:05:18 AM

Tomorrow is the beginning of the c-cex exchange holiday, which still shows Maintenance,can not withdraw.

Yeah, I hate to break the news, but C-CEX is taking down every wallet for 30 days - not just biblepay Sad.

No withdraws or deposits for 30 days.

I asked him if he would be able to leave any wallet out of maintenance during the 30 days- he said the exchange is just too busy, and All wallets will be offline.

So you can trade with whatever you have in there, but no withdraws or deposits for 30 days.

But, after testing our masternode payments we *can* go back on coinsmarkets.com, and pound them with activity for a month.

Lets ensure our masternodepayments round robin payments work first. (IE everyone gets paid once).

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
znffal

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:10:13 AM

Tomorrow is the beginning of the c-cex exchange holiday, which still shows Maintenance,can not withdraw.

Yeah, I hate to break the news, but C-CEX is taking down every wallet for 30 days - not just biblepay Sad.

I asked him if he would be able to leave any wallet out of maintenance during the 30 days- he said the exchange is just too busy, and All wallets will be offline.

So you can trade with whatever you have in there, but no withdraws or deposits for 30 days.

But, after testing our masternode payments we *can* go back on coinsmarkets.com, and pound them with activity for a month.

Lets ensure our masternodepayments round robin payments work first. (IE everyone gets paid once).

Cool! Thanks Rob.

Is there a way/command to see all the active sanctuaries?
seeksilence1

Activity: 86

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:13:35 AM

Good job! Hope everything work great and we can relax and enjoy the coming Christmas!

masternode list
to see all the masternodes.

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 01:13:57 AM

=-=-=-=

Actually, I think we can ship to an amazon locker.  I dont mind paying for the blanket if someone out here wants to ship it from their wallet to him.

It looks like if we enter the amazon locker info in our wallet:
   Amazon Locker - Erika
2631 Cross Timbers Rd, at BBVA, Flower Mound TX 75028-2717

We can then ship an AWS item paid in BiblePay to Webster.

Webster what address do you want this to go to?  IE what locker, full name and address?
And what is your contact name?

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
zthomasz

Activity: 489
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:15:41 AM

Will someone please post the latest linux/Ubuntu install guide or a link for the 1.0.6.9 Mandatory Upgrade?  Preferably one that includes the "git pull origin master" install method.

Thanks!
webster22

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 01:17:46 AM

=-=-=-=

Actually, I think we can ship to an amazon locker.  I dont mind paying for the blanket if someone out here wants to ship it from their wallet to him.

Amazon Locker - Erika

Webster what address do you want this to go to?  IE what locker, full name and address?

Cool! Thing is I think amazon locker requires a phone for texting - I think. I do not have one ATM.  

Let me see how it can work.

This will be awesome!

So, the obvious question, how about the user enters his own product id?
 Then we can order computer eq, or anything from amazon. right?
jaapgvk

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:20:09 AM

Will someone please post the latest linux/Ubuntu install guide or a link for the 1.0.6.9 Mandatory Upgrade?  Preferably one that includes the "git pull origin master" install method.

Thanks!

The reddit guide made by Togo is still the most complete.
https://www.reddit.com/r/BiblePay/comments/6ummuj/how_to_mine_biblepay_on_linux/

Code:
UPDATE:

### Turn off/stop BiblePay

cd /home/yourname/biblepay/src  
./biblepay-cli stop  

### Pull down latest Biblepay code and build it

cd /home/yourname/biblepay  
git pull origin master  
sudo make  

### Turn BiblePay back on and check version number

cd src  
./biblepayd -daemon  
./biblepay-cli getinfo  

🕇 BiblePay (BBP) | Reddit - Twitter - Forum - Discord | SouthXchange | Love one another, be a good Samaritan, help those in distress and spread the gospel 🕇
zthomasz

Activity: 489
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:21:40 AM

I realize that withdrawing or depositing BBP into an account can't be done for 30 days, but how about trading BBP for BTC and withdrawing the BTC?

Is anyone successfully trading BBP for BTC or other coins realtime (right now) at c-cex?
znffal

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:22:05 AM

Thanks!

What I did which seems to be working so far

1. Stop the daemon running
Code:
./biblepay/src/biblepay-cli stop

2. cd into the correct directory
Code:
cd biblepay/

3. Update GIT repository and run
Code:
git pull origin master
sudo make

4. After it has finished, cd into src and reindex
Code:
cd src/
./biblepayd -reindex

5. Leave it for 5 min or so, then stop using ctrl+c and then run the daemon
Code:
./biblepayd -reindex

6. Check the version number and mining info
Code:
./biblepay-cli getinfo
./biblepay-cli getmininginfo
aikida3k

Activity: 180

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:23:06 AM

It isn't until the 20th.  Is there any way we can come out of maintenance on the 19th for a little while and withdrawal?  That would be really helpful.
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 01:28:18 AM

It isn't until the 20th.  Is there any way we can come out of maintenance on the 19th for a little while and withdrawal?  That would be really helpful.

No.  And lets focus on finishing our testing.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
webster22

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 01:29:59 AM

Amazon Locker - Erika

Bear with me .. reading all about it so no wasted money/effort.

Ideal scenario you can gift me anonymously.  And me without a phone . Just email access.

Even for a trully homeless person this would work.
You can print out the email receipt and give it to someone. They can pick it up at the locker.

Rob - you are a genius. Don't let it get to your ego

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 01:33:09 AM

=-=-=-=

Amazon Locker - Erika

Cool! Thing is I think amazon locker requires a phone for texting - I think. I do not have one ATM.  

Let me see how it can work.

This will be awesome!

So, the obvious question, how about the user enters his own product id?
 Then we can order computer eq, or anything from amazon. right?

I added these products to our in-wallet e-commerce system:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vRWYH3gi6tMJlkMJWuC4NNxPMYFi6CUCCIFq1kXpH_2xDCUXu_FhNgEUTlkzfmldJEFGH3un82nOwnk/pubhtml

Now you can type:
exec listproducts

And see them, and buy one in-wallet if you want.

These are also available from the pool for purchase.

Regarding purchasing user driven ad-hoc items individually:  Not yet.

Regarding requiring texting to send an item to a locker:  I dont know.  All I know is one of our users can enter the full name address and contact info in and ship an item to a locker.  Then it would be up to you to provide the correct name and tracking # to the locker to pick it up.  You might want to check out the policies with amazon first before we try.

Regarding buying a wool blanket:  Ill pay for it if you need one- but please work with a volunteer here who will set it up to ship for you and then I will reimburse the volunteer with the bbp.  (It may be best to ship it to a friend while you help us investigate the intricacies of locker shipping.  We can guinea pig a smaller test item to a locker, like our NKJV bible).

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
webster22

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 01:38:59 AM

Regarding buying a wool blanket:  Ill pay for it if you need one- but please work with a volunteer here who will set it up to ship for you and then I will reimburse the volunteer with the bbp.  (It may be best to ship it to a friend while you help us investigate the intricacies of locker shipping.  We can guinea pig a smaller test item to a locker, like our NKJV bible).

I agree. Very kind offer for the blanket brother. But it wont fit in the locker

Yes for history sake the first item would have to be a Bible Duh. Though I have so many. Id settle for this smaller item

https://www.amazon.com/Super-Giant-Print-Dictionary-Concordance/dp/0805494928/

Reading the full details. I think all that is required for actual pick up is an email address. So contact info could be Mr Potatoe and Locker street address, and contact email.

Then amazon emails me the pin number.

There are no id requirements.

aikida3k

Activity: 180

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:39:13 AM

No.  And lets focus on finishing our testing.

LOL, I have bbp stuck on C-cex and bbp stuck on minersofmen. Rob, it is starting to look like nsummy is flaking out.  I'm going to want to start my own pool when I get a chance.  I will be in touch for the users.  I'll send you a PM when I get ready.
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 01:45:59 AM

I agree. Very kind offer for the blanket brother. But it wont fit in the locker

Yes for history sake the first item would have to be a Bible Duh. Though I have so many. Id settle for this smaller item

https://www.amazon.com/Super-Giant-Print-Dictionary-Concordance/dp/0805494928/

Reading the full details. I think all that is required for actual pick up is an email address. So contact info could be Mr Potatoe and Locker street address, and contact email.

Then amazon emails me the pin number.

There are no id requirements.

Thats OK we dont want to ship you a bible if you already have too many, and Im not entirely sure how many people will buy that more expensive bible, so please, just come up with another productID that is useful that fits in a locker, and we can test it with that.

Regarding the e-mail, Im not sure the user is going to be providing an email.  We can have our volunteer attempt to buy you this other product and see what happens each step of the way.  Maybe we can put a secret code in some part of our AWS process, but right now, the e-mail is not part of that process at all.  I would like to know if the recipient name can be used when picking it up with the tracking # only.  Our user wont be receiving a pin in the email or any email from biblepay.  They will have some order info and a tracking # in their RPC console though.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 01:48:44 AM

No.  And lets focus on finishing our testing.

LOL, I have bbp stuck on C-cex and bbp stuck on minersofmen. Rob, it is starting to look like nsummy is flaking out.  I'm going to want to start my own pool when I get a chance.  I will be in touch for the users.  I'll send you a PM when I get ready.

I'm not trying to be unreasonable or mean, Its just that there is a Lot to go through to bring an exchange down and up.  One day is not something we can ask about for our own convenience Smiley.

OK, sounds good, well lets talk to Alex also, Alex were you starting one or do you want Aikida to start one?

Maybe Nick is on vaca, Nick? 

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 844 »
  Print  

Jump to: