Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:49:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 [305] 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 ... 844 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)  (Read 243126 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (345 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
zthomasz

Activity: 489
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:41:31 PM

When your utxoweight becomes 0, your future magnitude is 0 also.

Check your utxo report... for gaps....

I'm confused ... how do I run an utxo report and check for gaps?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zthomasz

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:53:55 PM

Strange oscillations ... up and down.

bible_pay (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 09:54:37 PM

Please see post #6270, when i rerun the same command:
exec utxoreport fad380a01204898a8fe90271fe9205d5

It shows you havent sent utxo in ~27 hours, that is why the Sancs have you @ 0 Smiley.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇  Announcement | ForumSlackDiscordRedditTwitter | SouthXChange  🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 09:55:22 PM

You might not be sending PODC updates regularly.

Mine is solid (except the one day I left my controller off for 27 hours).

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
znffal

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:57:50 PM

Hi Thomas. Is your wallet using Wifi? For this it is better to have an ethernet connection, in my opinion.
zthomasz

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:00:54 PM

No PODC Updates sent the past 4 days, other than the one I sent manually yesterday.

How do I set the PODC Updates to be automated?

Edited: Also does gen= and genproclimit= have to be set to a positive number ... mine is set to 0.
noxpost

Activity: 235
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:16:37 PM

Since it is quiet, I've got kind of a low-priority question.

I've been trying to figure out what happens when a sanctuary comes online in "PRE_ENABLED" and haven't been able to figure out what actually causes the transition from PRE_ENABLED to ENABLED.

I know that watchman has to run for a while, but there appears to be a few components at work - watchman, a time period, maybe a number of blocks? What exactly is the mechanism? I'm not having any problems, but for both of my sanctuaries, they took almost exactly 2hrs to switch over, which was long enough both times (last month and this morning) to give me time to wonder.

That just means its in a broadcasted state and has not been accepted by the network yet.  The masternode has to prove the funds are locked, and what its address is, so other sancs can "accept" it and put it on the list for instantsend.

See more in dash forum:
https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/masternode-is-pre-enabled.12999/

Putting a little more in here in case others come looking later.

So funnily enough, I actually had started looking in the dash forums, and had seen that very short thread...but there wasn't much in the way of explaining the mechanics. I ended up just looking in the code myself and according to masternode.cpp and the value MASTERNODE_MIN_MNP_SECONDS in masternode.h, it looks like it is basically just a hardcoded wait until the first masternode ping after 80 minutes have elapsed in PRE_ENABLED that eventually triggers the change to ENABLED.

Still not sure I understand what happens during those 80 minutes that led to that definition, although we can probably assume that with a 7-minute block cycle, even with a reasonable variance, we'd have plenty of time to get the 6 confirmations on the funding...maybe that's why the limit is what it is.
macko20

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:20:10 PM

Here?? there are no problems, UTXO works perfectly.
Clearly and very well.

Good job Rob
macko20

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:21:52 PM

No PODC Updates sent the past 4 days, other than the one I sent manually yesterday.

Edited: Also does gen= and genproclimit= have to be set to a positive number ... mine is set to 0.

set
gen=1 
genproclimit=1
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 10:28:27 PM

- Leave controller wallet on 24 hours a day
- genproclimit=1 (note that we default this to one)

Check your exec stakebalance, ensure it has enough funds available also...

Also, verify a PODC update is going out in your tx list - monitor it until you know its automated.

To manually trigger one:

exec podcupdate

See if it sends one or is throwing error.

Ensure your wallet is not locked or you have been entering the password on boot.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
dave_bbp

Activity: 405
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:32:01 PM

Wait, I know the problem dude.

Before 1.1.1.7 the wallet was not smart enough to parse negative numbers.  

You need 1.1.1.7 on the 2nd and 3rd miners with 'utxooverride=-1' set, then it will actually interpret the negative number as a number, and then heed the warning not to stake  PODC update...  Yes I think you need Lights update Smiley.

I updated all the heat miners to 1.1.1.8, but unfortunately this didn't change anything. The wallet again sent out the 3 podcupdates for 1/3 of the stakebalance each. For now I stopped them again, I think I will just start BOINCing on a second CPID for this purpose, associate a second wallet with this second CPID and copy this to the heat miners. Positive side-effect: I don't have my main balance staked on permanently unlocked wallets. Wink
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 10:38:13 PM

You need 1.1.1.7 on the 2nd and 3rd miners with 'utxooverride=-1' set, then it will actually interpret the negative number as a number, and then heed the warning not to stake  PODC update...  Yes I think you need Lights update Smiley.

I updated all the heat miners to 1.1.1.8, but unfortunately this didn't change anything. The wallet again sent out the 3 podcupdates for 1/3 of the stakebalance each. For now I stopped them again, I think I will just start BOINCing on a second CPID for this purpose, associate a second wallet with this second CPID and copy this to the heat miners. Positive side-effect: I don't have my main balance staked on permanently unlocked wallets. Wink

Ok, thanks, I will debug the code and find an easy way to turn off UTXO updates...

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 10:40:06 PM

POW Diff up to 11920, I havent seen this level in a long time.  I think I will add a second axis to the pools difficulty report to plot both.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
zthomasz

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:45:37 PM

- Leave controller wallet on 24 hours a day it stays on 24/7
- genproclimit=1 (note that we default this to one) changed genproclimit=0 to genproclimit=1

Check your exec stakebalance, ensure it has enough funds available also... funds are available

Also, verify a PODC update is going out in your tx list - monitor it until you know its automated. will do

To manually trigger one: exec podcupdate  See if it sends one or is throwing error. Yes it sent one

Ensure your wallet is not locked or you have been entering the password on boot. checked it, all ok

Answers in bold above.

Also is there a way to verify that PODC Updates are automated other than waiting until they show up in Transactions?
macko20

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:51:04 PM

- genproclimit=1 (note that we default this to one) changed genproclimit=0 to genproclimit=1

Check your exec stakebalance, ensure it has enough funds available also... funds are available

Also, verify a PODC update is going out in your tx list - monitor it until you know its automated. will do

To manually trigger one: exec podcupdate  See if it sends one or is throwing error. Yes it sent one

Ensure your wallet is not locked or you have been entering the password on boot. checked it, all ok

Answers in bold above.

Also is there a way to verify that PODC Updates are automated other than waiting until they show up in Transactions?

addnode=node.biblepay.org 
addnode=biblepay.inspect.network 
gen=1 
genproclimit=1
orbis

Activity: 150

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:54:07 PM

To manually trigger one: exec podcupdate  See if it sends one or is throwing error. Yes it sent one

Answers in bold above.

gen=1 
genproclimit=1

and remember wallet must be unlocked for automatic podc updates...
on WIN just put the password on walllet start...
on linux use "biblepay-cli -headlesspodcpassword exec podcpasswordlength" after start
zthomasz

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:48:45 AM

Answers in bold above.

gen=1 
genproclimit=1

on linux use "biblepay-cli -headlesspodcpassword exec podcpasswordlength" after start

Thank you gentlemen, we'll see how things progress over the next several hours.
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 03:34:17 AM

Answers in bold above.

gen=1 
genproclimit=1

Thank you gentlemen, we'll see how things progress over the next several hours.

It was probably that genproclimit=0 setting.  We require at least one thread running to send PODC updates Smiley

We do default to 1 when the setting is non-existent, but I believe this setting overrode the default.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 03:34:52 AM

Difficulty chart updated to a dual chart for our dual difficulties in the pool.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
znjrols5

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:40:48 AM

Ok, thanks, I will debug the code and find an easy way to turn off UTXO updates...

I actually had the same problem, had many machines heat mining, and there were always 3 podcupdates in groups (don't know why 3 thou). After updating and adding utxooverride=-1, this was fixed. Unfortunately, my controller wallet also doesn't automatically sends podcupdates, don't know why, monitoring for now and sending manual ones...
Pages: « 1 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 [305] 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 ... 844 »
  Print  

Jump to: