Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:03:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 [756] 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 ... 844 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)  (Read 243126 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (345 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
bible_pay (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2019, 02:34:19 PM

Biblepay really does just need to go viral yes, sadly religion seems to be becoming an old world thing so its an uphill battle  Sad
Get one of those mega-pastors to promo it, that might work Tongue

Maybe we can get Kayne West to rap about BiblePay   Tongue  Tongue Tongue

give, forgive
jesus, free us
boys have no father, son
sponsor CameroonOne
as you're kneeling
pray for healing
rob's no slob
overload workload
he can still code
his releases never ceases
like the love of jesus
don't tip toe on crypto
BiblePay, subscribe today!

Hahaha!

I have been following the Kanye Sunday Services a little, and I read a review from a Messianic Jew that attended the last one and he gave it a quite favorable review.
He said for 2 hours they really gave their heart to Jesus in the music, and were all extremely talented, and Kanye was an extension of the musicians rather than the main guy to receive all the fame.

I watched a prophecy a couple weeks ago about Kanye, and the lady said in the dream, the Kanye Sunday 'era' hes going through isnt really glorifying Jesus, but eventually he will come to Christ in a stronger way.  She basically said Kim K is not at all Christian and Kanye is trying to become a Christian and being held back by her.

Im not here to judge anyone so more power to him that he got this off the ground.  People cant become college Christians overnight anyway, we all have to go through baby steps as its a true change of heart.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇  Announcement | ForumSlackDiscordRedditTwitter | SouthXChange  🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sunk818

Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2019, 02:45:53 PM

NOTE: I did see general wordpress message that our PHP version is outdated, Im not sure how to update it

Assuming biblepay.org is hosted on GoDaddy, you'd need to access CPanel to upgrade the PHP. The site owner with CPanell access would have to do it.

https://www.godaddy.com/help/view-or-change-your-php-version-in-web-and-classic-hosting-3937

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2019, 03:58:34 PM

Here is a pretty good powerpoint on who Jesus is:

http://pool.biblepay.org/SAN/Mission/JesusAndHisMission.ppt

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 10:24:41 PM

I was curious, what celebrities have promoted Bitcoin/crypto, that also identify as Christian:

Floyd Mayweather Jr.
Lionel Messi
Luis Suárez
Lothar Matthaus
Richard Sherman

Jamie Foxx

50 Cent
The Game

Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss
Bill Gates

References
https://www.businessinsider.com/13-celebrities-who-back-cryptocurrency-and-may-own-millions-in-bitcoin-2019-1#johnny-depp-13
https://www.ranker.com/list/famous-people-with-bitcoin/celebrity-lists
https://medium.com/@TokenStars/25-celebrities-who-are-into-cryptocurrency-for-real-187ff89d83a7

=

Celebrity Faith Database
https://www.beliefnet.com/celebrity-faith-database/

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2019, 01:34:58 PM

Its a shame we have some type of liquidity bot running on SX.
After expirimenting with it (the last day our volume was over 100MM), I found that its basically placing orders (faster than humans) at 1 sat below our price, and any BBP it successfully buys it puts an order in to sell the same BBP immediately 1 sat higher than our price (prostituting us).

What this has done is created a very bleak future for us, as all coins sold cheap always get bought by the bot, and we now have this 90+ MM deficit in the order book to be sold (before we are free again to move around).

In contrast to real buy and hold investors - in the old environment - who used to get our cheap coins and hold on to them.

Hopefully this liquidity bot will cease to be active on our ticker.  I like it the old way where we had a free market.

The other thing people probably dont realize is I think 95% of the order book buys on SX are actually bot orders (IE they dont have intention to buy BBP, those orders are in just to prostitute us).  Basically meaning our real order book is only about 1 MM bbp (a tiny figure).

Hopefully, some angel investor will come and buy 90MM bbp and clear it out, but id rather see the bot shut down also.

If we go down 1 more sat, maybe the bot will sell half its holdings if its close to bankruptcy etc.

The other thing that concerns me is (this is speculation) most likely, Tokok users are buying cheap and selling on SX (feeding this machine) to make the environment worse (as I saw the problem increase quickly since Tokok came online).

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2019, 01:59:29 PM

So if you are all wondering what the devs are working on -- I'm working on a new BiblePay miner.

Just to explain the situation a little more, a year ago when people asked me about possibly separating the miner program from the core wallet, I didnt really like the idea because I felt we would be on track for continually modifying the mining algo to be impossible to run outside the core.  However, I feel that our POBH algorithm has matured to the point where its no longer changing - so as to reduce the risk of someone trying to port it to GPU or ASIC, I feel this is a good time for us to make the move - to make a standalone miner - and give any new devs out there the chance to enhance POBH.  This will also allow us to add stratum support and standardize our pool to be p2p/stratum compatible.  The bbp-miner.exe must be outside of the wallet primarily to fulfill the stratum protocol request (as putting stratum inside the core wallet violates the code of conduct for exchanges).

So, I decided to go ahead and start creating a bbp-miner.exe, and at the very least we will test its performance with solo mining.  Then if it offers an edge over the core wallet, we will then look into making our pool(s) stratum compatible and standardizing the miner to be a code-branch, the pool to be a branch of p2pool, etc, to be compatible with the bitcoin and dash specs in the latest evo code base (for future maintenance).  This part is also important so that we can attract more blockchain devs to the project and to allow us to clean up legacy code and be more fast/lean.

So far, I have ported the KJV bible into bbp-miner.exe, a cross-platform C program, using the AES256, base64, SHA256, X11, MD5 and our getblocktemplate rules.  The miner will work on all platforms, of course. 

I'll let you all know as soon as a I have a working solo miner, so we can test it.  If its performance is worthy, then we will move on to making the pool compatible with dash and bitcoin, etc (with p2pool) and stratum.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
togoshigekata

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 04:19:24 PM

Price wise, I think theres just an overall downtrend with entire cryptocurrency/altcoin space

Even with Dash's recent developments and getting listed on Coinbase, they still went down
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dash/

Ive seen a lot of coins down 10-30x,
BiblePay in comparison has held stronger than most

Ive noticed the various sections I visit in this forum are even quieter these past few months

MIP

Activity: 362
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 08:10:55 PM

***Mobile wallets update***

For Android and iOS:
Added compatibilities with 1.4.4.8 protocol

Available now in Google Play and App Store.

I can't get my Android wallet to sync. Do I need to add a node manuallY?

Not really. Please give me a few hours to check it.
SEO_Account

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 09:44:48 PM

So if you are all wondering what the devs are working on -- I'm working on a new BiblePay miner.

Just to explain the situation a little more, a year ago when people asked me about possibly separating the miner program from the core wallet, I didnt really like the idea because I felt we would be on track for continually modifying the mining algo to be impossible to run outside the core.  However, I feel that our POBH algorithm has matured to the point where its no longer changing - so as to reduce the risk of someone trying to port it to GPU or ASIC, I feel this is a good time for us to make the move - to make a standalone miner - and give any new devs out there the chance to enhance POBH.  This will also allow us to add stratum support and standardize our pool to be p2p/stratum compatible.  The bbp-miner.exe must be outside of the wallet primarily to fulfill the stratum protocol request (as putting stratum inside the core wallet violates the code of conduct for exchanges).

So, I decided to go ahead and start creating a bbp-miner.exe, and at the very least we will test its performance with solo mining.  Then if it offers an edge over the core wallet, we will then look into making our pool(s) stratum compatible and standardizing the miner to be a code-branch, the pool to be a branch of p2pool, etc, to be compatible with the bitcoin and dash specs in the latest evo code base (for future maintenance).  This part is also important so that we can attract more blockchain devs to the project and to allow us to clean up legacy code and be more fast/lean.

So far, I have ported the KJV bible into bbp-miner.exe, a cross-platform C program, using the AES256, base64, SHA256, X11, MD5 and our getblocktemplate rules.  The miner will work on all platforms, of course. 

I'll let you all know as soon as a I have a working solo miner, so we can test it.  If its performance is worthy, then we will move on to making the pool compatible with dash and bitcoin, etc (with p2pool) and stratum.

This sounds good. How does it work with all the ABN weight stuff? I haven't mined since PODC so I'm not exactly sure I am up to date on how it all works right now
togoshigekata

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 09:52:15 PM

Hey SEO_Account

Here is the latest mining guide:
https://wiki.biblepay.org/Quick_Start

- Proof of BibleHash (POBH) with AntiBotNet (ABN) [heat mining]

- Proof of Giving (POG) [staking?]

- Healing Diary Entries

- Sanctuaries (Masternodes)

sunk818

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2019, 01:51:26 AM

This sounds good. How does it work with all the ABN weight stuff? I haven't mined since PODC so I'm not exactly sure I am up to date on how it all works right now

That's a good question for Rob. I was curious about the staking part too. Usually external miners don't require a wallet for Proof of Work (or variants). Proof of Stake requires a wallet (either solo or pool). Unless Rob is going to develop the miner exclusively for pool and pooled ABN. So, I suppose you could run a solo pool with your own wallet. I've always wanted a specific receiving address for mined blocks (so I know which computer is the best producer), so this may be possible with a p2pool.

MIP

Activity: 362

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 05:41:10 AM

***Mobile wallets update***

For Android and iOS:
Added compatibilities with 1.4.4.8 protocol

Available now in Google Play and App Store.

I can't get my Android wallet to sync. Do I need to add a node manuallY?

I checked and it's syncing great on my old Samsung. Could you please check in Settings->About Biblepay, and see if you have build 222?

You can contact me on discord too.

Thanks.
zupernovato

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 07:44:55 AM

im using wallet ver. 1.4.9 64bit / win10(64bit)

My biblepay.conf:
Code:
gen=1
genproclimit=3
minersleep=0
pool=https://pool.biblepay.org
workerid=zupernovato1
workeridfunded=zupernovato2

I have been receiving an error since last week, no way to fix it:
Code:
Assertion failed!

File:dbwrapper.h, Line 549

Expression: dbTx.IsClean()

I haven't been able to mine since or sync since it started. Any suggestions?
Needycoin

Activity: 138
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 08:25:34 AM

Hello i am the founder of Needycoin and Needyex ,i'd like to offer you the listing of your coin into our exchange https://needyex.com, i want to list all charity coins around and i will be happy for future partnerships,have a great day.
sunk818

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2019, 01:21:05 PM

Code:
Assertion failed!

Another user on discord mentioned this exact same error too. The code says something about rollback but I have no idea what that means. You get the Abort, Ignore, Retry option? What happens if you click Ignore?

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2019, 01:21:21 PM

Price wise, I think theres just an overall downtrend with entire cryptocurrency/altcoin space

Even with Dash's recent developments and getting listed on Coinbase, they still went down
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dash/

Ive seen a lot of coins down 10-30x,
BiblePay in comparison has held stronger than most

Ive noticed the various sections I visit in this forum are even quieter these past few months

I think the lesser of two hidden harbingers affecting crypto:
The commoditization of digital currency on various places in wall street classic (bit shares, cftc futures and ETFs).  I feel in general the wall street traders dislike crypto (although I think futures traders dont mind btc), and - this is just my opinion - I think some of the richer stock traders probably short bitcoin for fun and brag about it.  I have this imaginary belief that when it goes over 10K they add to the shorted position.  But this is all speculation; as we get closer to bitcoins half price in what 300 more days it may blow through 20K, we have no real idea.

I think the other bigger harbinger, was the release about the cracking of crypto keys by googles quantum computer.  What whale with $1Bn+ in crypto wouldnt be scared?  Of the possibility that a backroom hacker in google is going to 'pop' their key?  So I think there is an uneasinees in the whales minds right now that we dont really know about.

I was even going to offer BBP to write a quantum proof bit extension to future proof our wallet from quantum hacking, but the downside is then every place we have a private key we would be incompatible with bitcoin.  So I think we leave this on the back burner for a while longer, and keep thinking of alternative solutions.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2019, 01:28:52 PM

It can probably support ABN in the end, although I have to go in baby phases. 
First the solo miner, and that will honor the wallets state itself (IE require a valid ABN).
Once we do that, while we are working on the pool software, we can look into making a special stratum call that allows funded abn's (but I have to investigate that more closely, because the p2pool environment is not the same as a centralized pool - the p2pool runs in a more decentralized environment sharing the share chain among a small number of friend nodes - so Im not 100% sure yet on funded abns + p2pool). 

But, to simplify things, Im looking into a 'funded pool address' and a non-funded-pool-address.  Then the miner could just point to the correct pool or not and that would simplify setup.  It would probably break the 'hybrid' option we have now, for the sake of simplicity for bbp.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2019, 01:30:59 PM

Hello i am the founder of Needycoin and Needyex ,i'd like to offer you the listing of your coin into our exchange https://needyex.com, i want to list all charity coins around and i will be happy for future partnerships,have a great day.
Could you please e-mail me at rob@biblepay.org, and we will exchange technical info?

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2019, 01:33:33 PM

im using wallet ver. 1.4.9 64bit / win10(64bit)

My biblepay.conf:
Code:
gen=1
genproclimit=3
minersleep=0
pool=https://pool.biblepay.org
workerid=zupernovato1
workeridfunded=zupernovato2

Code:
Assertion failed!

It means one of the database files, most likely a block file is corrupted, please restart with:
./biblepay-qt -erasechain=1

This is relatively rare but can happen during an ungraceful exit - while database is exiting it cant flush its state to disk and probably wrote some junk over the last sectors etc.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
Dimarzio123

Activity: 75

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 04:38:17 PM

I had this error on a number of machines
They were on a fork

I had to delete all files in C:\Users\myUser\AppData\Roaming\BiblepayEvolution **EXCEPT**  the biblepay.conf file and the wallet
Then start the wallet and wait for re-sync with the network

I had to add this line to the config file: Addnode=198.46.160.252

Hope this helps
PM 

*************************************************************************************

Code:
Assertion failed!

Another user on discord mentioned this exact same error too. The code says something about rollback but I have no idea what that means. You get the Abort, Ignore, Retry option? What happens if you click Ignore?
Pages: « 1 ... 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 [756] 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 ... 844 »
  Print  

Jump to: