Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:07:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 [784] 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 ... 844 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)  (Read 243125 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (345 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
bible_pay (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2019, 03:43:31 PM

I find the workers menu missing in the pool website

We have retired pool.biblepay.org mining for now, in favor of nomp.

Please navigate to:

http://nomp.biblepay.org to get started.

Note:  We have other pools also - please see the list over the last few pages here.  TODO:  We need to add these to our OP post.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇  Announcement | ForumSlackDiscordRedditTwitter | SouthXChange  🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 08:09:51 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2019, 08:42:08 PM by togoshigekata

Updated ANN
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5067231

Changes:

- Fixed broken QIEX interview link (instead of pointing to their offline website, now points to medium article)
- Added CoinGecko image with embedded link

- New Features
-- removed POG, ABN, QT
-- added PODC

- Mining Guides
-- added "External Miner with NOMP Pool" article by Sun

- added Mining Pools section, linked to MiningPoolStats website

- Earn Coins
-- added FreeFaucet.io, Bug Bounty Program, and Proposals Forum

- Exchanges
-- Updated CoinMarketCap markets link
-- Added CoinGecko link
-- Removed Cryptobridge, Added NeedyEx

- Masternodes
-- Added Upgrading to Deterministic
-- Removed MNCN.online (offline for months)

- Charity Accountability
-- Removed exec theymos and wallet business objects (I do not believe they are supported currently anymore?)
-- Added public investigation

Anything else that needs to be changed?

sunk818

Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2019, 08:17:52 PM

BiblePay is now available to claim for FREE at Freefaucet.io!

We have a special Q&A with Barnyard of freefaucet.io

BiblePay partners with freefaucet.io
https://whitewalr.us/2019/biblepay-partners-freefaucet-io.html

togoshigekata

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 08:24:04 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2019, 09:32:26 PM by togoshigekata

We have a special Q&A with Barnyard of freefaucet.io

BiblePay partners with freefaucet.io
https://whitewalr.us/2019/biblepay-partners-freefaucet-io.html

Heres a reddit post I made with some more links:
https://www.reddit.com/r/BiblePay/comments/dtla6z/freefaucetio_claim_free_bbp_coins/

What is interesting is that I believe Barnyard and Oskii started with Veggiecoin
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2544075.0

When I was still digging through altcoin announcement section for promising coins way back, I liked it,
its the only GPU coin I mined with my graphics card for a little bit

I believe 20% of mined Veggie coins go towards helping animals

"A Cryptocurrency for the Animals"

togoshigekata

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 08:57:03 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2019, 09:30:59 PM by togoshigekata

I reached out to the Chic-fil-a foundation to try to reach the VP of charity.

https://www.chick-fil-afoundation.org/faq

Since we have the same Christian values, I wanted to make them aware that we are a feel-good investment for people seeking cryptocurrency exposure.
They also like to help orphans.

I offered to have a conference call with them, and discuss white branding a Biblepay wallet into a Chic-fil-a wallet.
Also offering integration for door-dash so we can have people buy fast food with BBP and have it delivered.

Awesome Rob! A partnership with Chickfila would be amazing!!!,
(and random, they're probably easily one of my favorite fast food restaurants, always high quality!)
[Should I tweet at them from our Twitter account?]

Ill also keep trying to reach out to Kanye West

"Closed on Sunday" is my favorite song of his recent Jesus is King album (The song title and lyrics refer to Chickfila)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp0q1wWe6XI

If anyone could help write letters to Kanye, please do!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2388064.msg52663862#msg52663862

Can listen to his whole album on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/album/0FgZKfoU2Br5sHOfvZKTI9

Alex1888

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 12:34:16 AM

Why do you have only American providers in the phone carriers list?
I live in Europe and cannot get verification SMS and claim the faucet... Sad
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2019, 12:36:43 AM

I'll switch it back over to CPIDs, since PODC 2.0 is coming.

Can you please build up 100 rac on WCG, and give us a shout when you are ready and you can test it.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2019, 01:16:22 AM

Important message for BiblePay worldwide:

https://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=465.msg6650#msg6650

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2019, 02:21:36 PM

Updated ANN
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5067231

Changes:

- Fixed broken QIEX interview link (instead of pointing to their offline website, now points to medium article)
- Added CoinGecko image with embedded link

- New Features
-- removed POG, ABN, QT
-- added PODC

- Mining Guides
-- added "External Miner with NOMP Pool" article by Sun

- added Mining Pools section, linked to MiningPoolStats website

- Earn Coins
-- added FreeFaucet.io, Bug Bounty Program, and Proposals Forum

- Exchanges
-- Updated CoinMarketCap markets link
-- Added CoinGecko link
-- Removed Cryptobridge, Added NeedyEx

- Masternodes
-- Added Upgrading to Deterministic
-- Removed MNCN.online (offline for months)

- Charity Accountability
-- Removed exec theymos and wallet business objects (I do not believe they are supported currently anymore?)
-- Added public investigation

Anything else that needs to be changed?

Thanks Togo - this helps a lot.

OP Post Updated.

EDIT:  So far, I added the three pools (search for Nomp and Suns pool and LeoPool), and I changed the whitepaper parentheses warning to being updated.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2019, 02:28:48 PM

I'll switch it back over to CPIDs, since PODC 2.0 is coming.

Can you please build up 100 rac on WCG, and give us a shout when you are ready and you can test it.

Ok, the BiblePay CPID Faucet has been deployed to 'pool.biblepay.org'.  We are getting ready for PODC 2.0 early.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2019, 02:37:01 PM

I reached out to the Chic-fil-a foundation to try to reach the VP of charity.

https://www.chick-fil-afoundation.org/faq

Since we have the same Christian values, I wanted to make them aware that we are a feel-good investment for people seeking cryptocurrency exposure.
They also like to help orphans.

I offered to have a conference call with them, and discuss white branding a Biblepay wallet into a Chic-fil-a wallet.
Also offering integration for door-dash so we can have people buy fast food with BBP and have it delivered.

Awesome Rob! A partnership with Chickfila would be amazing!!!,
(and random, they're probably easily one of my favorite fast food restaurants, always high quality!)
[Should I tweet at them from our Twitter account?]

Ill also keep trying to reach out to Kanye West

"Closed on Sunday" is my favorite song of his recent Jesus is King album (The song title and lyrics refer to Chickfila)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp0q1wWe6XI

If anyone could help write letters to Kanye, please do!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2388064.msg52663862#msg52663862

Can listen to his whole album on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/album/0FgZKfoU2Br5sHOfvZKTI9

LOL, I never heard Closed on Sunday, its kind of hilarious he screams "Chic filA" at the end.
I like it.  Id rather the young be indoctrinated with hints of Jesus in their music than being gangster filled.

On a side note if anyone remembers my little comparison in the 'Immince of Jesus' wiki:  https://wiki.biblepay.org/Imminence_of_Jesus, Isaiah 17 is one step closer to being fulfilled today:
https://www.timesofisrael.com/syria-reports-air-defenses-intercept-hostile-targets-over-damascus/

Sure you can tweet out to them, but I haven't received any reply from the e-mail and I also left a message.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2019, 03:52:45 PM

Regarding the question about 'exec theymos', yes that particular command (for accountability has been removed) in the new branch, and also business objects have been removed (in favor of DSQL).

DSQL can do everything the business objects did, and more, and also with an HTML 5 UI to show the data (in contrast to rpc lists).  (In the mean time our partners can still access http://accountability.biblepay.org for the expense data. 

Regarding accountability itself, let me comment on all that in detail when we roll out the .14 branch.  In general, I plan on coming up with a migration plan to copy anything in pool.biblepay accountability over to DSQL, so we have a better decentralized report of our history.  But, in a parallel endeavor I would also like the wallet to be able to report its history from the RPC. 

We've had : Tithe blocks, governance to vendors, foundation tithes, donations, and now POOM. 

Its of course desirable to have decentralized orphan sponsorships where accountability can all come from an rpc report, but that requires standardizing our sponsorships.  At this stage of the game POOM looks promising in that its decentralized by miner.  It remains to be seen if that stands the test of time, or if we also have a new 'address based' orphan, or, if we ever have 'sanctuary sponsored orphans' etc.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2019, 05:57:22 PM

Question from the community:

Is there anything we missed in the .14 branch (this is our next mandatory upgrade)?

So far, this is what I'm working on shoring up before the end of this year (preferably, for a Christmas 2019 release):

- ChainLocks to be fully tested
- Any winning proposals that won between mandatories gets merged in (IE : the sanctuary raise, the GSC contract percentages for the future, any mandatory anti-fork rules, any future deflation changes, etc)
- PODC 2.0
- Dynamic Whale Staking
- InstantSend lock fix
- PrivateSend mixing fix
- External wallets requiring no unlocking for stakes
- Kairos support
- Apollon support
- Dash .14 prod fixes Up to the current date

Did I miss anything?  Please, if you feel something is missing in Biblepay that should be in the next version, post immediately.

The most probable outcome is we will focus on a Christmas mandatory upgrade and release all of this at once.

The biggest disruption this will require is everyone will need to be on deterministic sanctuaries by Christmas.  I am working with Apollon now to find out if they will support us during the cutover (or not).  If we do not have support from Apollon and Satoshi, we will recommend users who are about to be left behind use the new non-standard port feature to start a sanc.  But in the mean time I will do my best to set us up with a seamless path.

One other point we need to cover very soon:
I will be looking for a couple *prod* volunteers to run the new version against prod before the cutover.  The goal is to verify anti-fork behavior and ensure QOS.  We don't want any surprises leading up to the cutover block.  The version is not yet ready.

If you want to help test PODC 2.0:
https://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=465.msg6650#msg6650

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2019, 07:17:31 PM

I'm stuck on block 158689. Using 1.4.5.2

Looks like its just you and two sancs (looking at the pool.biblepay.com health report), I see two sancs are stuck at that height, but the other 139 are healthy and have the exact vote levels.

I would reload the chain with -erasechain=1.

The height you are at means you rejected the last superblock (158690).

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
togoshigekata

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 08:10:02 PM

I just thought of an interesting idea on the PR front slightly different than the airdrop idea (and the CPID faucet idea).

We could potentially dump the public keys out of the Dash BX, and make a reclamation system to give away BBP faucet rewards to existing public keys, that exist in the public BX as of a certain date (this is so people dont start manipulating them after).

It could potentially be a way to :  attract an existing crypto user, with knowledge, and verify semi unique new users all at once....

I think this is a great idea to appeal to existing Dash users/hodlers,
Not sure how we could market this to them though without getting potentially deleted lol, but we can try!
I think some of them are definitely watching us, and I believe in the recent past you said someone from Dash reached out to you?

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2019, 08:19:23 PM

I just thought of an interesting idea on the PR front slightly different than the airdrop idea (and the CPID faucet idea).

We could potentially dump the public keys out of the Dash BX, and make a reclamation system to give away BBP faucet rewards to existing public keys, that exist in the public BX as of a certain date (this is so people dont start manipulating them after).

It could potentially be a way to :  attract an existing crypto user, with knowledge, and verify semi unique new users all at once....

I think this is a great idea to appeal to existing Dash users/hodlers,
Not sure how we could market this to them though without getting potentially deleted lol, but we can try!
I think some of them are definitely watching us, and I believe in the recent past you said someone from Dash reached out to you?

This is a good way to become friends with their whole community without looking like we are poaching users.  If we offered say for example 5,000 keys of potential rewards in a batch, then we could post something in their forum etc.

I don't know which Dash person you are referring to was this Chris A. when I spoke to him for an hour about UI enhancements and Evo (this was right before evo came out), or someone else?

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
togoshigekata

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 08:42:17 PM

(I've been told by Dash that BBP is struggling to find its identity)

Found it, I meant to follow up on this long ago

bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2019, 08:44:52 PM

(I've been told by Dash that BBP is struggling to find its identity)

Found it, I meant to follow up on this long ago

Yeah, that was Chris, but now that we have PODC and DSQL I think we have found most of our identity, but, I think we still need a community prayer room, Pay to preach, maybe a proof-of-preaching feature, unbanked cancer mining and tithing, and the video voting room etc.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2019, 09:03:18 PM

If there are any features from the Top 50 coins that anyone thinks biblepay should have, let us know.

Maybe we can merge them in also.

I was looking at proof-of-wifi last night (in the internet-of-things coin) and it was pretty cool; I thought yeah we should look into creating our own wimax network for the great tribulation; but that idea is almost as hard as launching a biblepay satellite for private communication, so we have to scratch it.  However the IOT mesh is actually pretty cool; eventually we can have a biblepay node running inside an IOT device etc.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2019, 10:09:03 PM

I'm stuck on block 158689. Using 1.4.5.2

Looks like its just you and two sancs (looking at the pool.biblepay.com health report), I see two sancs are stuck at that height, but the other 139 are healthy and have the exact vote levels.

I would reload the chain with -erasechain=1.

The height you are at means you rejected the last superblock (158690).

seems drastic to resync from beginning, but I'll do it.

Dash has a feature that we inherited called a dirty block index.
This means that once your node makes a call on a block, that it is invalid, the only way you can get past that block is to update the dirty block index flag back to null.

So the alternative is to find the good hash that you rejected, and type 'reconsiderblock rejected_block_hash'.
But this can easily lead into other problems, like what if you forked because you were already missing governance data?  (Which sounds like that is the case).

Thats the reason we type -erasechain=1, to solve more than one issue at a time.
Once we have the quick sync option that will be another option.  You can always *try* typing exec reassesschains, but I tend to try to lean toward the sure solution.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
Pages: « 1 ... 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 [784] 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 ... 844 »
  Print  

Jump to: