Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:13:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the price when you buy bitcoins,and how much do you want to sell  (Read 209 times)
moudazhang (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:37:30 AM

I want to buy bitcoin. Is the price right now?
Will it go up or down in the near future? Huh Huh
I honestly don't have enough money
So I need to be careful
Can you give me some advice?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
moudazhang (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:45:17 AM

Is there any friend who can help me Huh
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:31:17 PM

As I observed, the price of bitcoin is slowly dropping, I think you must still wait for the price to drop more before you buy. I think some of us making a panic selling again. But I don't think that it will affect the price of bitcoin in the future, I know bitcoin will still increase in the future so it is good to buy bitcoin today for an investment.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:57:14 PM

We are correcting now and the price has passed $6700 so we should expect an attempt at $6500 at least. I'd watch the price closely and wait for the moment to buy as it can quickly go down a couple hundred $ in just a day. Worst case scenario we'll go back to $5600, but I think we won't. One thing is certain after this correction we'll go up so there's an opportunity to buy right now or within the next 1-2 days.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
moudazhang (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:39:45 PM

We are correcting now and the price has passed $6700 so we should expect an attempt at $6500 at least. I'd watch the price closely and wait for the moment to buy as it can quickly go down a couple hundred $ in just a day. Worst case scenario we'll go back to $5600, but I think we won't. One thing is certain after this correction we'll go up so there's an opportunity to buy right now or within the next 1-2 days.
:'(Oh my god, the price of bitcoin has recently been higher. When will there be a decline
moudazhang (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:41:24 PM

As I observed, the price of bitcoin is slowly dropping, I think you must still wait for the price to drop more before you buy. I think some of us making a panic selling again. But I don't think that it will affect the price of bitcoin in the future, I know bitcoin will still increase in the future so it is good to buy bitcoin today for an investment.
Obviously I missed it because I haven't been paying special attention to bitcoin lately. Oh my god, what a pity
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:47:31 PM

Obviously I missed it because I haven't been paying special attention to bitcoin lately. Oh my god, what a pity
Ok here is a piece of advise, create an account in Poloniex and place an order around $7700 - I am not sure if the price would fall that hard from today's $8000 but atleast you could give it a try rather than just watching it. If you can't trade full time, you better stick to placing orders.
kiddeon123

Activity: 291
Merit: 101

https://icoenergy.org/

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:56:03 PM

I bought butcion when its price is lower that $4000 dollors, and until now I haven't sold it yet because I believe that bitcoin price will continue to grow and be able to reach a much higher price untill then I am willing to wait and continue to grow my money overtime.

miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:38:52 PM

The incident in the BCH gave us a chance to invest to btc while it is in the state of being attacked and dump, so if you've risk that time which btc almost dump to $6000 lower you've probably earn right now because btc reached $8000 plus going to 9k so don't expect to have a dump like that right now, what you will see is just a minimal dump due to volatility so wait for that small dump and then buy bitcoin as soon as possible because it may reach 10k by the end of the year and you may miss that another chance.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: