Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:24:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think this is a good idea?  (Read 225 times)
migueltiu (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:19:39 PM

I believe that bitcoin would drop to around $5000 and i am planning to sell my bitcoins right now and then buy them back later when the value drops to around $5000

Suggestions are appreciated

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amspec

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:20:57 PM

me too i think that i dont know what will ido i lost some money now and im hopping it will pump a little so i can sell it

ETHEREUM PRIME | FUTURE OF TOMORROW
NO ICO | NO CROWDFUNDING = FAIR DISTRIBUTION (https://ethereumprime.info)
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:23:17 PM

you shouldn't really be asking questions like this. make your own speculation and then act on it. but remember sometimes selling is just as risky as not selling.

i personally don't think $5000 is possible there may be more drop but not that big. but if you think it is then sell now and wait for it to be reached and buy back.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
cryptosabbir120

Activity: 102

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:38:47 PM

I think BTC will drop around 5000 usd during this year.
and it will be pumped again next year.
so, lets see what will happen.
Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:40:49 PM

I believe that bitcoin would drop to around $5000 and i am planning to sell my bitcoins right now and then buy them back later when the value drops to around $5000

I think it's right to do that. Your income will be better if you sell what you have accumulated and you will buy when it rises. There are many others that we have just accumulated, it's boring if they're just stocks in your account, it's better to sell them first for your money and then buy when its value increases. Many people do what you say, they do it and they call it their tactics. There are so many secrets to getting you up and earning a great deal of money, It depends on how smart you are to discover what these are being hidden Smiley.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:43:31 PM

If you believe on your speculation than yes you can sell bitcoin right now and wait for some more correction but if it will not go to that level than you should buy back before another bull run.

There is war between long term investors and short term free fork coin hunters right now, when all the traders who have just bought bitcoin with high speculation on segwit2x fork will sell all they have than bitcoin price can start pumping again.
Phoenixpple

Activity: 153

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:46:52 PM

It's entirely possible. But I think this year bitcoin will stabilize at around 8000 dollars before christmas. There are too many people who want to buy bitcoin in the market now. It's not a healthy market, there's too much speculation.
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:52:16 PM

I dont know what will happen with the price of bitcoin but whatever you plan to do, do it. Bitcoin for me is about taking a risk so accept the fact that sometimes we can gain profit and sometimes we will lose some. Just a tip, always monitor the price of bitcoin. Know if it will go down or go up just remember to be positive all the time because being negative will not lead you to success.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:58:08 PM

It is a good idea to buy bitcoin when the price is low or at $5000 but not to sell them while the price is crashing because you will only incurred loss the best thing to do is hold your coins while experiencing crash and buy some if you can hold them till the price go higher then sell them with that you can maximize your earnings and get the best amount of profit from bitcoin investment
NavySeals

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:03:46 PM

If you're sure that bitcoin will decline to $5000 level, you can sell now and buy in there with almost 20% more bitcoin. If you have 1 BTC now, it will be 1.2 BTC if you can achieve this plan.

But there is no guarantee, if it start an up trend, you will miss the opportunity.
Faith Joy

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:46:38 PM

Yes I think it is a good idea, I think it's right to do that. Your income will be better if you sell what you have accumulated and you will buy when it rises. There are many others that we have just accumulated, it's boring if they're just stocks in your account, it's better to sell them first for your money and then buy when its value increases. Many people do what you say, they do it and they call it their tactics. There are so many secrets to getting you up and earning a great deal of money, It depends on how smart you are to discover what these are being hidden. It is helpful through bitcoin.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: