Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:17:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we transfer to Bitcoin Cash now?  (Read 1604 times)
NeoTech42

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:55:16 AM

The community behind Bitcoin core is far stronger than Bitcoin cash community.

Bitcoin cash has tried to attack the Bitcoin core without success the last week. So i guess, we should stay mainly on Bitcoin  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ertetert

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:15:33 AM

For the trade Tether is the best coin. For investing... Well it's really complicated. Short term - Ethereum is obvious. It does everything BTC does plus it supports code and conditions for sending money.

In the long run... The question is who and when will invent perfect edition of Ethereum that would have best possible scalability and energy efficiency and will be based on quantum-proof cryptography.

Scalability and energy-efficiency are addressed by Waves and Universa. But the chances are that after you invested into those someone else will invent same thing but better.
Kurokyy

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:20:36 AM

I want to know your thoughts about Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash. Is Bitcoin Cash really going
to take over the No. 1 spot?

No way dude! Theres nothing really special about bitcoin cash coin, its a copy cat of btc. Community and investors of bitcoin will not allow the BCH to take over the No.1 spot. I remember before when eth is created, they said that eth will take over bitcoin but look at now still bitcoin is no.1 all over the years.

Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:25:13 AM

I want to know your thoughts about Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash. Is Bitcoin Cash really going

No way dude! Theres nothing really special about bitcoin cash coin, its a copy cat of btc. Community and investors of bitcoin will not allow the BCH to take over the No.1 spot. I remember before when eth is created, they said that eth will take over bitcoin but look at now still bitcoin is no.1 all over the years.

Bitcoin cash were considered as an alt too, if eth didn't make it yet how come bch will have a chance when in fact it doesn't have specific uses besides for trading unlike eth that is much neeeded for some gas, it will still be btc not bch.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:26:24 AM

No not really,if we panic those miners and developers of BCC will be happy.thats what they want to happen.we panicked and they will enjoy the situation.so lets just stay in bitcoin,support and help bitcoin continue its goal to reach 10k usd before year ends
CyNotes

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:33:24 AM

I think Bitcoincash will not take over the bitcoin. It is not reasonable to transfer all your funds into bitcoincash. I will always prefer for bitcoin and I will promote and introduce it for the new generation to understand what the bitcoin really is. We don't really know the bitcoincash and what will be its role in the cryptoworld but as of now, I am a happy earner of bitcoin.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:35:46 AM

Last week event is just a pump and dump event but failed as bitcoin cash now are falling down, I'm afraid panic people will come out again but this time it will be the Bitcoin Cash holders because the worst scenario here is that if this panic selling of BCH wont stop it will probably reduce to $100. Just feel sorry for those bitcoin holders that once again did panic that after the China Ban and JP Morgan events they should already learned their lessons and now regretting it again.
Psynthax

Activity: 2254
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:46:15 AM

Bitcoin cash is not like bitcoin, bitcoin is too slow. The price of Bitcoin cash is not good after the last pump, but it is still better than the last pump start-0.08 btc. So it is suitable to buy now.
It caused by the demand of the bitcoin is very high and the scalability of the bitcoin can process a very little amount of the transaction in every block. that gives the more pending transaction and people are rushing to put more and more money into the transaction fees to make it faster.
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:05:29 AM

if you want to support bitmain then why not?
i prefer to stay in ethereum or anyother altcoins not on bitcoin cash.
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:16:15 AM

I don't think its capitalization will surpass БTC or even ethereum. But it looks like serious competitor so I guess we should have BCH in our portfolios.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:30:54 AM
Last edit: November 24, 2017, 01:30:57 AM by bohr

I don't think so. They have been claiming that they are the true bitcoin because their coin is the one described by Satoshi but for me Bitcoin Cash is an altcoin not THE bitcoin. I may buy BCH for short term profit to have more bitcoin. It is just a hype now and many are switching to Bitcoin Cash. If you are getting in now then better watch the price carefully because it has been increasing for some time already so it is bound for a correction and may continue to go down and be dumped by the people causing this hype. Cryptocurrency market is full of manipulation and this is one of it.
Bitcoin cash has lost one quarter of its value in the las 24 hours and now is trading below 900 dollars it seems things are going to go back to normal in just a few days and all these threads about bitcoin cash replacing bitcoin are going to be forgotten, people get excited too fast, anyone that was rational know this was a big bubble and it was impossible that something came out of it.
pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:10:39 PM

Btc is full of surprising.you never know what is going to be happen next.but i think turning btc into btc cash is not a great idea.who knws when it could dissapear
Yep! I am also in favor of this thing. Bitcoin is the very interesting coin and it has never disappointed its supporters. Bitcoin is famous for giving surprises to all those who are involved with this currency and holding it for big profits.

In short, bitcoin does pay off the holders and supporters in real means. I am pretty sure that in the coming decade bitcoin will be more popular and desirable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: