Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:37:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] ☘☘☘☘ | VIABET | Signature Campaign | 10 Day Extravaganza | ☘☘☘☘  (Read 5061 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:46:28 AM

Sir I am selected in spread sheet yesterday' but why sir now my name is not present in spread sheet.?

Please check the updated sheet. Might have been an error.

Hi, where can we find the spread sheet? Am I accepted?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:20:43 AM

Posting Bitcoin Username:  MrCrank
Posting Rank:  Sr. Member
Posting Starting Post Count:  664+1
Posting Bitcoin Address:  1HuRiGNyFXFoC1XxX4BTy39rGVCqBiWFW2
Wearing appropriate signature: +
Wearing one of the official avatars: +
Adding the specified personal text: +

Good luck you project!
Thanks!
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:31:09 AM

Hi manager. I just wanted to inform you that i have joined another campaign. So you can give my spot to someone else. Thank you for taking me in anyway.
Cheers.
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 11:59:25 PM

Good day sir, why my name is red in spreadsheet and having remarks that I've remove the signature, if you are referring to hdac application, I was just applying for the fb campaign. I never remove your signature through out the campaign. Sir please review

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
SM23031997

Activity: 1092
Merit: 582

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:16:02 AM

Why my name is not on the list now? When and why you removed my name from the list and doesn't it was your responsibility to inform the participant that he has been kicked out of the campaign.

I need an answer if it was a mistake then you are not the right person for the campaign management and if it was done intentionally then you should inform me prior to removing me from the campaign. Hope you will be able to convince me with your answer.
densuj (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:53:25 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2017, 07:32:20 AM by densuj

Why my name is not on the list now? When and why you removed my name from the list and doesn't it was your responsibility to inform the participant that he has been kicked out of the campaign.

I need an answer if it was a mistake then you are not the right person for the campaign management and if it was done intentionally then you should inform me prior to removing me from the campaign. Hope you will be able to convince me with your answer.

It's your job to keep an eye on the spreadsheet. I don't believe you were ever on the list in the first place. Please look at your post quality. None of them even qualify our 75 character minimum post rule. Here are just a few examples of your recent posts:

Please that keychain for me.
thanks

Congratz Lutpin
Please correct his name on the list. lol

Me

3 Left

densuj (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:54:37 AM

Good day sir, why my name is red in spreadsheet and having remarks that I've remove the signature, if you are referring to hdac application, I was just applying for the fb campaign. I never remove your signature through out the campaign. Sir please review

We check everyone's posts daily. Your signature was removed.
densuj (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:02:33 PM

Hi densuj, awesome campaign you have here. Was just wondering when this campaign will end exactly. Will it be on 00:00 or 23:59 of November 21?

Asking in anticipation of this campaign's end so I can plan out my next signature campaign. Hope you don't mind.

Thank you.

Hi,

Pay for 10 Day Period (Payment will be made in Bitcoin by the end of the campaign on November 22), so please keep your signature's on till then for final review, counting etc.

Thanks
SM23031997

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:54:00 PM

It's your job to keep an eye on the spreadsheet. I don't believe you were ever on the list in the first place. Please look at your post quality. None of them even qualify our 75 character minimum post rule. Here are just a few examples of your recent posts:

thanks

Congratz Lutpin

Me

3 Left

thanks for the reply. Red trust for you buddy.
densuj (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:58:46 PM

thanks

Congratz Lutpin

Me

3 Left

thanks for the reply. Red trust for you buddy.

Please, don't use threats. Why haven't you said anything throughout the entire campaign? You just assumed you were accepted.

This is not a charity, there's no free money here, if you weren't accepted don't try to cause trouble at the end of the campaign.

Besides, even if you were accepted. Just look at your post history. You don't have 30 qualified posts, not even close. You post in giveaway threads and your replies are less than 75 characters which already breaks two of our campaign rules.

Move along.
SM23031997

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:20:52 PM

Please, don't use threats. Why haven't you said anything throughout the entire campaign? You just assumed you were accepted.

My name was on the first list you provided and why would I keep an eye on that after being accepted by you?

This is not a charity, there's no free money here, if you weren't accepted don't try to cause trouble at the end of the campaign.

My name was on the first list you provided as I said earlier.

Besides, even if you were accepted. Just look at your post history. You don't have 30 qualified posts, not even close. You post in giveaway threads and your replies are less than 75 characters which already breaks two of our campaign rules.

Move along.

You failed to keep a proper record of the campaign that is what i am saying nothing else.
okay, no problem, Move along.
densuj (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:22:34 PM

My name was on the first list you provided and why would I keep an eye on that after being accepted by you?

My name was on the first list you provided as I said earlier.

Move along.

You failed to keep a proper record of the campaign that is what i am saying nothing else.
okay, no problem, Move along.

That doesn't change the fact that none of your posts qualify for payment, regardless. Why are we even talking about this?
SM23031997

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:27:46 PM

That doesn't change the fact that none of your posts qualify for payment, regardless. Why are we even talking about this?
Removing my record completely wasn't fair, it should be in proper form along the side of my record. As now, you don't even know if I was accepted by you or not.
Move, I don't want to make a thread in scam accusations section.
densuj (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:51:20 PM

Removing my record completely wasn't fair, it should be in proper form along the side of my record. As now, you don't even know if I was accepted by you or not.
Move, I don't want to make a thread in scam accusations section.

As I've mentioned before, threats will get you nowhere. You're not exactly helping your case in my eyes. If you only made these constructive looking posts during the actual campaign I don't think you'd be having this problem.
densuj (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:11:26 PM

Guys, make sure you keep your signatures, avatars on until tomorrow!

Also, please double check the list that we have the correct BTC address as we will be distributing payments tomorrow (Nov 22).

If your name is red. You have not qualified for payment.,
densuj (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:33:10 AM

We're going to start sending payments now.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:43:58 AM

Well noted! Thank you very much
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:49:06 AM

Thanks the payment was already approaching in my wallet address.
I will off my signature and avatar. Till next time
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:01:49 AM

Okay, waiting to see account credited, moving on now!
densuj (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:22:45 AM

All qualified participants have now been paid.

You can find the relevant tx id next to your username in the spreadsheet. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1m-OT0eP_wPhSvfAKwsWLBGYnHaXYsK8F

Thank you for being part of the VIABET 10-day signature campaign extravaganza! Good job! High-five! and all that! Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: