Bitcoin Forum
December 14, 2017, 06:23:20 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC ban in all over the world  (Read 7881 times)
grifter1870

Activity: 140

Stake Moderator @Stake.com

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 04:02:48 PM

what if the whole world bans BTC, are you still continuing to invest or buying bitcoins?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
squatz1

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:08:42 PM

Well if the world was to do something like this (meaning all of the governments worked together to make this happen) I'd probably be leaving, as I wouldn't want to jeporadize my livelyhood just to invest in Bitcoin and be involved.

I don't think this scenario is likely as Bitcoin isn't at the point where full governments are scared of Bitcoin thretaning their power or the power of people who provide them tons of money - Banks.

▀
   ▄▄▄   ▄▀
   ███ ▄▄▄▄  ██
       ████
    ▄  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄
      ██    ▀▀
██▄█▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀███▀▀▀
██████████████████
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███▀▀▀▀▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███ ▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀████████
▀█████████████████
]
CoinPayments
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
swpqlhmgp

Activity: 68

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:10:28 PM

If the world really turns out to be what you say, I'm going to be unlucky.However, I do think that there is still a lot of buying channels for bitcoin, or how do those criminals buy BTC?Of course, we don't buy BTC for crime!We're just investing in BTC for revenue, or for bitcoin?ha-ha

| World Fintech Startups | Microsoft Azure Partner | $1,5 M Raised During pre-ICO |
    BANKEX - Proof-of-Asset Protocol    
| WHITE PAPER | BLOGSLACKTELEGRAMBITCOINTALKGITHUBTWITTERYOUTUBEFACEBOOK |☰
Cryptotalker

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:13:15 PM

This is very unlikely  Grin

Will never happen that the whole world agrees to this, so much companies already that are build on blockchain.

██
               ░████████░
            ▒██████████████▒
        ░██████████████████████
      █████████████  █████████████▒
   ███████████████    ████████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████▒
████████████████        ▒███████████████
██████████████▒           ██████████████
█████████████              █████████████
████████████                ▒███████████
███████████                   ██████████
█████████▒                     █████████
████████                        ▒███████
███████                         ▒▒██████
███████████████          ███████████████
███████████████          ███████████████
▒██████████████          ██████████████▒
   ▒███████████          ████████████
       ████████          ████████▒
          ▒████          █████
             ▒█          █[/color
UpToken
  A crypto ATM on every corner, worldwide 
      Token Sale Ends on December 15, 2017
coolstory

Activity: 168

★ BitClave $22M/$25M on pre-sale ★

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:15:19 PM

Well if the world was to do something like this (meaning all of the governments worked together to make this happen) I'd probably be leaving, as I wouldn't want to jeporadize my livelyhood just to invest in Bitcoin and be involved.

I don't think this scenario is likely as Bitcoin isn't at the point where full governments are scared of Bitcoin thretaning their power or the power of people who provide them tons of money - Banks.

It never happens, there are plenty of different countries and not all of the countries' governments are opposing bitcoin and blockchain. Japan is a good example for this. They legalized bitcoin and this gave momentum to bitcoin market.

Worlwide ban for bitcoin never happens, trust me.

grifter1870

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 04:15:59 PM

This is very unlikely  Grin

Will never happen that the whole world agrees to this, so much companies already that are build on blockchain.
have you predict the future? well there is some instances that this might not gonna happen, but we still dont know whats the future for this what we called as Bitcoin.
And so if bitcoin lost, all alt coins too.
Sarastiche

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:17:46 PM

what if the whole world bans BTC, are you still continuing to invest or buying bitcoins?

That is not possible,the whales of this world are invovle in cryptocurrency.

mjglqw

Activity: 420

🔒CryptoSec

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:19:08 PM

Kinda unlikely to happen, fortunately. It's more possible that huge powerhouse countries ban bitcoins instead, but not the whole world as a whole. But just assuming the world would ban BTC, the price will definitely crash. Yes, maybe even down to 3 digits. But does it mean that bitcoin will be dead? Nope. I personally think it will still definitely be up if BTC were to be banned worldwide. Just with significantly lower support.

That is not possible,the whales of this world are invovle in cryptocurrency.
Not because whales are involved in cryptocurrency it doesn't mean it's impossible to be banned.

grifter1870

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 04:19:42 PM

It never happens, there are plenty of different countries and not all of the countries' governments are opposing bitcoin and blockchain. Japan is a good example for this. They legalized bitcoin and this gave momentum to bitcoin market.

i was in japan before sir, way back 2014 for 3 years on working there as a factory worker, and i've heard so many different rumors about bitcoins there, even their bending machines does have a bitcoin payments on it, but people there are not literally eager to learn about this cryto currency thing, likely the bitcoin thing....
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 1302

Hire me as your Morty!

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 04:24:04 PM

Yes. They'd only ban cryptocurrency exchanges at the most and cannot ban their people in using bitcoin, so chances are I can still contribute to and acquire bitcoins somehow. Also, underground economy would also flourish as well since the rise of P2P would be inevitable given the situation.

dewi91

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:26:24 PM

maybe if that happen.. bitcoin will lose a lot of enthusiasts and the prices will continue to down, really bad.. but I think that's never to happen because now many countries try to accept and legalizing bitcoin.

grifter1870

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 04:29:27 PM

Yes. They'd only ban cryptocurrency exchanges at the most and cannot ban their people in using bitcoin, so chances are I can still contribute to and acquire bitcoins somehow. Also, underground economy would also flourish as well since the rise of P2P would be inevitable given the situation.
hmmmm this may explains something in a better bright future for bitcoin's itself... i might undergo and do some research etc. coz we still really dont know whats the cause of bitcoins in our economy in the near future....
Baser

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:29:51 PM

Yes I keep trading and I will. Are you tired of writing a disaster scenario anymore? Nothing will happen to Bitcoin. Do not worry. Just invest. Apple could go bankrupt. No guarantees.

.▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▌       ▀▀▀█████████
█████████▄          ▀██████
██████████▄          ▀█████
██████████           █████
██████████           █████
███████████    ▄██▄   █████
███████████▄▄▄▄████ ▄█████
 ▀███████████████████████▀
digilira||||
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 1316

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:40:52 PM

Yes, of course Smiley
After all, how they can do it?
Ban whole Internet?
I don't think so.
I'm only worried about reporting and paying taxes in my country, for my internet income.

Babylon

Activity: 546

Air token at it best.

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:46:52 PM

I do not think that would be possible.  If they want to ban it then it should be banned like a year after bitcoin was launched.  I will be afraid on what should be done.  Maybe this would be the first time that I will go something bad.  I mean I will break some law and continue to use and earn bitcoin.  But the problem would be how to convert it into cash?  Underground thing would be the key.

█
           ███
          ████   ▄
         ███ ███▄█▀█
        ███   ██   █
   █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   █▀
  █           █   █▀
 ▀▀█████▀▀▀███   █
██
    ███ █   █   █ ██
   ███   █   █ █   ███
  ████████   █████████
 ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   ██▀▀▀▀▀▀
            █▄▄▄█
  ▄█
▄███

████    ▄
████  ▄██

████ ████
████ ████

████ ████
████ ████

████ ████
██▀  ████

████
     ███▀
     █▀
|A  G A M I N G  R E V O L U T I O N  I S  O N  T H E  W A Y|
|      FACEBOOK      |      SLACK      ▀▀▀▀      WHITEPAPER      ▀▀▀▀      TWITTER      |      TELEGRAM      |
  ▄█
▄███

████    ▄
████  ▄██

████ ████
████ ████

████ ████
████ ████

████ ████
██▀  ████

████
     ███▀
     █▀
Anarc Senior

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:50:50 PM

You must haven't gotten a clue about blockchain and bitcoin ?  Unless they could take away all  computers and smart devices from everybody  in the world - even if they shutdown the internet.  Even that you can still hold your btc on paper wallets   Wink.  Even when that happens there should be some blockchain  nodes on Mars and we should still be able to trade by sending Morse code ...alright I'm trying to be funny now 😊
monir34

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:52:21 PM

I don't think so. It's not possible to ban totally Bitcoin in all over the world. It's internet base crypto currency it's not possible to ban. Yes some country is not support Bitcoin.  It does not mean Bitcoin could be ban all over the world. Bitcoin is non stop crypto currency.  And it's another name mother coin

josephpogi

Activity: 168

“Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain”

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:59:41 PM

Hope wil not happen anymore because theres a lot of people use this bitcoin to buy anything and this bitcoin is so much profitable so if bitcoin banned in all over the world all people become sad and mad in goverment !

albert11

Activity: 573

DITCOIN!

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:01:34 PM

It would be hard to buy bitcoins considering that there would be no more available exchange sites.  It would be hard to convert bitcoin into cash if it would be banned.  If there would be a site, it will cost a huge transaction fee.  But this is impossible to happen since for some reason I believe bitcoin can help the government.

▄▄█████▌▐█████▄▄
       ▄█████████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
     ▄███████████▌  ▄▄▄▄   ▀██▄
   ▄█████████████▌  ▀▄▄▀     ▀██▄
  ▐██████████████▌  ▄▄▄▄       ▀█▌
 ▐███████████████▌             ▀█▌
 ████████████████▌  ▀▀▀█         ██
▐████████████████▌  ▄▄▄▄         ██▌
▐████████████████▌  ▀  ▀         ██▌
 ████████████████▌  █▀▀█         ██
 ▐███████████████▌  ▀▀▀▀        ▄█▌
  ▐██████████████▌  ▀▀▀▀       ▄█▌
   ▀█████████████▌  ▀▀█▀     ▄██▀
     ▀███████████▌  ▀▀▀▀   ▄██▀
       ▀█████████▌    ▄▄▄███▀
          ▀▀█████▌▐█████▀▀
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
      ▄▄▄
 ▄▄█████████▄▄
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   █▌▐█ █▌▐█
   █▌▐█ █▌▐█
 ▄███████████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄█████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████████
██▀▀█▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀
Anarc Senior

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:02:58 PM

i was in japan before sir, way back 2014 for 3 years on working there as a factory worker, and i've heard so many different humors about bitcoins there, even their bending machines does have a bitcoin payments on it, but people there are not literally eager to learn about this cryto currency thing, likely the bitcoin thing....

I like the way you said  " I've Heard so many different HUMORS...". And  "their bending machine".

Please check your vocabulary and spelling - as I know some devices have auto spelling correction and they may mess up your sentences - your statement sounds funny and make no sense...
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.