Bitcoin Forum
December 14, 2017, 07:11:19 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC ban in all over the world  (Read 7965 times)
secdark

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:36:03 AM

what if the whole world bans BTC, are you still continuing to invest or buying bitcoins?

I think mostly of the people here will really do illegal things that is still using bitcoin . We all know that we earn from it so i dont want to stop earning with it and using with it no matter what. I will still invest and buying bitcoins for the purpose of profit.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nelmari

Activity: 308

UNIVERSA - BLOCKCHAIN FOR BUSINESS

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:36:13 AM

If the whole world bans Bitcoin then don’t you think there is no purpose to use Bitcoin anymore? It would not have any value by then so to what purpose are you holding your Bitcoins then. Think about it.

lupinvn

Activity: 74

Bitcoin addicted

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 05:39:42 AM

For the early stage of bitcoin when its just appeared, no one believe in btc. And maybe no nation goverment accept it that time, but as everyone know, after all, bitcoin has its stand and still grow. I mean, no one can banned bitcoin entirely, no matter what, bitcoin still survive and useful for many kind of payment.
BossMacko

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:41:51 AM

what if the whole world bans BTC, are you still continuing to invest or buying bitcoins?

If BTC will get banned all over the world, what you think will happen to the other coins? What i think if Bitcoin will get banned all coins will also be banned in the future so it is useless to continue investing in Bitcoin or any coins. If that happens i will stop using digital currency and will invest my money in other things.

▄████▄       
██████       
▀████▀       
▀██████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▄▄█████  ▄██████████████████▄
▄██████▀██  ████████████████████
▄█████▀    ▀  ████████████████████
▄█████▀         ███ ████████████ ███
██████▀          ███ ████████████ ███
███████           ███ ████████████ ███

▄████▄                  ███████   
██████                 ▄██████     
▀████▀                ▄█████▀     
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄    ▄█████▀       
▄██████████████████▄  ██▄ █████▀         
████████████████████  ██████▀▀           
████████████████████  ██████▄             
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                       
  [    |    ████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███            ▀████████
███  ███████  ▄  ▀██████
███           ██▄  ▀████
███  ███████  ████▄  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
  ] 
FACEBOOK  )   (  TWITTER  )
  .SUBSCRIBE NOW!!!. 
INSTAGRAM  )  (  LINKEDIN  )
kalawang

Activity: 126

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:48:21 AM

I dont think so because i know that if bitcoin banned in all over the world the value of bitcoin will come back in 0 because no people that investing in bitcoin  i hope that wont happen anymorem

rizwanalijcb

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:49:25 AM

I highly like bitcoins that is why if my country govt ban btc i will still invest
Xynerise

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:56:51 AM

Bitcoin cannot be banned in all the countries at the same time.

It is already legal tender in Japan.

They can try to stop mining and exchanges but they can't stop people from running nodes or selling OTC/P2P.

If something like that happens then the value will fall drastically but the network will still run.
kimpena

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:01:04 AM

The first thing I will do is, I will convert all my bitcoin into cash so that I can use in other things. Yeah, bitcoin is very important to me, it helped me in many things, specially when ti comes to financial needs. But if in case the government ban the bitcoin, I'll follow them. I will follow them, I don't want to get in jail just because of it, just because of greediness in bitcoin. Because I believe that I can still live without it, I had lived before bitcoin comes to my life and so I can live too if it is gone.

[ Globitex ] Linking Digital Currency to Global Trade
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⇩⇩⇩ Download WHITEPAPER ⇩⇩⇩ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  FacebookTwitter LinkedIn Reddit  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
ufaiz50

Activity: 504

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:05:26 AM

if the whole world bans BTC and takes firm action on the offense then it is likely that many will be afraid to use it so bitcoin will be useless without any investors or users. the absence of a specific reason why bitcoin is banned all over the world will definitely make a lot of opposition because there are some governments that accept bitcoin.

| 

| 

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
| 

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
   ████       ███       ████
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███                         ███
███        █████████        ███
███                         ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ████       ███       ████
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
Momoamzad

Activity: 126

BITSYNCH COIN-Listed on Idex, Trade in Dec

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:11:01 AM

It will never happen in a sudden whole world ban bitcoin Cheesy you can see some countries already using it as a legal tender like Japan. But if this is happen I will still continiue with it because whole world can ban mining and exchanges but it still be running Wink

kiver

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:20:26 AM

i don't think something like that could happen it's very unlikely that all governments of the world could unit on one thing banning bitcoin other than studying and using that outstanding technology it will be stupid and reckless and could cause an opposite effect for what they were hoping...

notyours

Activity: 224

DITCOIN IS NUMBAWAN!

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:30:59 AM

If the bitcoin ban in all over the world, all of bitcoin that i save is going to convert to my currency money so that i will buy things,foods and etc. to my country in payment of cash. If the bitcoin is ban in all over in the world so what is the cause of this? Maybe there is illegal, fraud, bad activity that cause of force banning the bitcoin in future. As of now, there are many illegal activities that work in some online sites that violent the policy of bitcoin community.

paragon07

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:35:21 AM

if BTC will ban all over the world, ill trade all my token into cash, so i have no worries about any problems to take. but impossible BTC will be banning, helpful currency to make.

akram143

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:40:38 AM

If the whole world bans BTC then it is impossible to use or exchange our bitcoins because banning means the buying and selling of that bitcoin will leads to legal action on us.So all the exchanges will be shut down and the bitcoin will become worthless.
So i don't invest on bitcoin anymore if that happens.

GRAFT ║║║ Decentralized Universal Payment Processor ║║║ GRAFT
ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD▬║║║▬ICO STARTS ON JAN 18, 2018
▬▬▬▬▬▮ TwitterFacebookTelegramReddit ▮▬▬▬▬▬
Bastime

Activity: 361

www.aidcoin.co

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:48:03 AM

There will be no banning Bitcoin or any cryptocurrency in the world because it cannot be stopped by any individual, company, group or organization, activists, state and government.
The only thing that could stop Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is shutting down the internet that would likely impossible to happen (except that is caused mega catastrophic event... well, only the creator knows when will it happen)

One of the event that can stop Bitcoin specifically is to manipulate the market, just like what happening now. Bitcoin were dumped by large number of exchange and investors and now from the highest peak last week at $7.9k dropped into $5k.

So, Bitcoin cannot be banned but can be manipulated. That's it!

heraldlazaro25

Activity: 69

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:51:00 AM

I think that is impossible to happen since some of the countries in the world legalize bitcoin in their country. But if bitcoin will be banned in my country, i will still use it. I will continue to invest and trade with bitcoin. All i need to do is to be careful with my profile since it is banned in my country. It means that it is illegal and maybe punishable by law.
Bastime

Activity: 361

www.aidcoin.co

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:52:55 AM

If the whole world bans Bitcoin then don’t you think there is no purpose to use Bitcoin anymore? It would not have any value by then so to what purpose are you holding your Bitcoins then. Think about it.

Unless 100% of the world government doesn't care Bitcoin anymore. But it is impossible to ban while people are using it. It's like a drug, authorities are chasing down drug cartels and pushers but there are still a lot of people who are buying and using it.

Bitcoin cannot be stopped although the Bitcoin Blockchain network is secure and accurate but it can be manipulated, the price can be manipulated by Big Whales, those are rich businessmen that overrides the whole marketing strategy of a currency.

deviant99

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:56:42 AM

If the government involve in this situation, It's better to get out. But for me, it is impossible for this time for the bitcoin got ban all over the world. Bitcoin is run by technology and for this generation people can generate new things like bitcoins. It cannot be stop because all of the people has a benefits to it. I will keep my bitcoins if that's happen maybe someday it will restore and get back to business.

DITCOIN ▬◉▬ Business Driven CryptoCurrency ▬◉▬ DITCOIN
Unique Approach▬◉◉◉▬Untraceable Coin
▬▬▬▬▬  DTC web / Mobile Wallets DTC cards  ▬▬▬▬▬
mustakforum

Activity: 238

PAYPRO ICO

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:59:24 AM

This is very difficult to happen, it is impossible that all countries in the world do not accept bitcoin. My question is how to state the already legalized bitcoin?

Lady Coquet

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:02:58 AM

If btc has been ban all over the world it means bitcoin is no more and you cannot invest or but bitcoins anymore because bitcoin will be remove in the internet. But i believe it very impossible because may people had trusted bitcoin and it will have a better future to be the number one currency in the world.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.