Bitcoin Forum
December 16, 2017, 11:28:41 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC ban in all over the world  (Read 8035 times)
darthmaul

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:05:20 AM

Thats a shitty speculation. Why would anyone buy the coins if they are completely banned from the whole world. I mean there is no point at all in buying that stuff if you can’t trade it with anyone in the world. No body buy stones and exchange it for the fruits and nuts now a days because we don’t have value for the stone now a days unless and until it has got the signature of king or queen, isn’t it? So why would you buy and keep investing into banned things like bitcoin and that too all over the world. When it will get banned at the same time people will start selling that shit out of the wallet and leaving nothing behind making the market cap 0 and voila there you are, bunch of zero’s into your wallet.

▄█████
▄█████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀       ▀██████████████
██████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀███████████
██████████    █████████    ██████████
█████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     █████████
████████     ███▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███████
███████      █████████      ███████
███████       ▀▀▀▀▀▀███     ████████
█████████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███    █████████
██████████    ████████    ██████████
███████████▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████████
██████████████▄       ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
█████▀

.The Issuance of Tokenized Equity.
▬▬▬ ●  Twitter  Facebook  |  Telegram  ● ▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
grifter1870

Activity: 140

Stake Moderator @Stake.com

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 12:42:47 PM

This is very difficult to happen, it is impossible that all countries in the world do not accept bitcoin. My question is how to state the already legalized bitcoin?
read some of the articles and blog about non legalizing bitcoin in different countries.. and then just come back here and tell me what did you read... so far its not legally stated that japan legalized bitcoins. you know what bitcoin is? Bitcoin = Gamble, you need to gamble your money or risking them into different markets which is not legal....
duyduc256

Activity: 378

Crypterium - Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyon

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:49:36 PM

I think no one can stop Bitcoin because this is the trend of the world and the government has the task of giving Bitcoins to their people, because in the future it might be possible for big states to legally make Bitcoins and may be the common currency of the world

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
DoublerHunter

Activity: 644

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:12:59 PM

Banning bitcoin over the world is not possible because bitcoin has a lot of supporters from different part of the world and they will not allow it to ban bitcoin because they will fight for their rights and they will defend also that bitcoin doesn't deserve to be ban and i will do the same in my country if they will try to ban bitcoin.

Sarah08

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:32:28 PM

I don't think so. It's not possible to ban totally Bitcoin in all over the world. It's internet base crypto currency it's not possible to ban. Yes some country is not support Bitcoin.  It does not mean Bitcoin could be ban all over the world. Bitcoin is non stop crypto currency.  And it's another name mother coin
Bitcoin ban in all over the world is kind of more hard to be possible. I do not think that would be possible.  If they want to ban it then it should be banned like a year after bitcoin was launched.  I will be afraid on what should be done.  Maybe this would be the first time that I will go something bad.  I mean I will break some law and continue to use and earn bitcoin.  But the problem would be how to convert it into cash?  Underground thing would be the key.

DySWv

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:38:28 PM

The answer is pretty obvious. Of course, I'm going to stop investing in Bitcoin. There's nothing I can do if Bitcoin is banned all over the world. Bitcoin is not the only digital currency in the world. We can still invest in other cryptocurrencies. We still have options.

◈◈   SOCIALMEDIA.MARKET   ◈◈   BLOCKCHAIN BASED Influencer Marketing Platform
ANN Thread   WhitePaper   Facebook   Telegram   Twitter
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰   TOKEN SALE : 07 - 14 December 2017   ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
OMGyasuo

Activity: 77

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:43:48 PM

what if the whole world bans BTC, are you still continuing to invest or buying bitcoins?
Anyway, I still want to invest in btc. But if all countries banned btc then this would be very difficult. They will link together, so ,going through the gaps to make transactions seems impossible.

Carmen01

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:46:37 PM

what if the whole world bans BTC, are you still continuing to invest or buying bitcoins?
i think if you think negative or bad here like this nothing gonba happen and its good to do a job here in bitcoin then convert that in your own money after that save in or do business in real world coming from the earnings here because you need that in life for your future and to secure your financial,even bitcoin will gone you money and you have business

kucritt

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:48:58 PM

if it happens someday, bitcoin is a danger, bitcoin can gone forever, if it happen i will sell all of my bitcoin because i dont want to get some risk if bitocin price will drop. and maybe i think some people will exchange bitcoin into other coin like ETH, XMR, XRP

bitcoinorcash

Activity: 114

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:52:58 PM

Well if the whole world will ban it then btc will be already considered as useless because in the first place,how will you use it if it is already banned in the only planet that you are living.And it will also result some rage for the owners and investors of it.

Palider

Activity: 375

🎮C 🎮

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:53:59 PM

Well if the whole world will ban it then btc will be already considered as useless because in the first place,how will you use it if it is already banned in the only planet that you are living.And it will also result some rage for the owners and investors of it.

Bitcoins live in people's support and if it will invalidate the legality of its many people will leave it and of course we know what will happen. it would be difficult for us to buy it in fiat money because in the small world we are in a hurdle. I'm sure that bitcoins will lose value and the altcoins also. But that does not mean that crypto helps us in life so there is no reason to be removed and banned

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

Phyton76

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:02:40 PM

That is not possible,the whales of this world are invovle in cryptocurrency.
Bitcoin ban in the world is kind of impossible because many people are already supporting bitcoin. It never happens, there are plenty of different countries and not all of the countries' governments are opposing bitcoin and block chain. Japan is a good example for this. They legalized bitcoin and this gave momentum to bitcoin market.

najmul33

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:11:56 PM

It Will never happen that the whole world, It's not possible to ban totally Bitcoin in all over the world because many people are already supporting bitcoin.

siddu67

MoyaNetworks - The Speed of Light ICO Bounty Progr

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:37:38 PM

It will never happen in a sudden whole world ban bitcoin Cheesy  if it happens. I will convert bitcoin into cash and use them with another investing  sites . this cash will make my life easy and I could be invest in another crypto too .but  its impossible that whole world ban bitcoin . because Japan already use bitcoin as legal tender.

sleep_talker

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:59:50 PM

No, I don't think that I would be keeping it then. Because if no one uses it. Then what good is that.
imamimam1234

Activity: 154

The Winner Stands Alone

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:09:48 PM

Ban all over the world, it means no way to earn it, mine it, trading it anymore? What else you hope  from bitcoin,then? if it's happen and people still buying and invest? what a ridiculous movement. They are for sure leave bitcoin and looking for alternative currency or maybe back into  fiat currency, stocks or properties, at least they have their money on something useful and valuable. CMIIW Smiley

Feuerbach

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:37:40 PM

I do not think btc will be banned. Just impose a tax on the activities associated with it. The state to benefit in this way. There will be employment in the population and the receipt of funds in the budget
BY_ATOM

Activity: 112

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:50:01 PM

It will choke attempting to ban, but I think it's not possible. Bitcoin will live and for him the future!

xBitHodler

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:58:42 PM

Bitcoin is not going to be banned everywhere. Why would every government ban it and how exactly would they do it? Bitcoin is money even though it's not regulated. In many countries if you earn with Bitcoin, you have to pay income tax. They would have to ban every single cryptocurrency if they wanted to get rid of Bitcoin.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 714

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 08:07:39 PM

I do not think btc will be banned. Just impose a tax on the activities associated with it. The state to benefit in this way. There will be employment in the population and the receipt of funds in the budget
The issue is that tax can not be easily enforced with cryptos. But it's not like they can outright ban it, so that's not going to be the solution anyways.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.