Bitcoin Forum
December 15, 2017, 11:32:37 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC ban in all over the world  (Read 7975 times)
sclmte

Activity: 70

Automated Intelligent Trading

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:24:20 PM

what if the whole world bans BTC, are you still continuing to invest or buying bitcoins?

If only the whole world bans BTC, definitely I will stop continuing to invest nor buying bitcoin because there is no way I can use them anymore. But I'm sure this is not gonna happen. More countries are slowly accepting bitcoin world. This means that they already starting to legalize bitcoin as their currency. And let's just hope that there are still more countries will going to adopt and legalize bitcoin as well for good. So we can more benefit of it's good terms.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bullcross

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:28:43 PM

If the whole world was really going to ban bitcoin, I would probably short it as it would obviously crash and then enter a nice long position.
Cashing out would make no sense imo, because it would be almost worthless compared to now, so I rather gamble on it getting unbanned once regulation got drafted.

Smiley

I'm not even close to thinking that it'd get banned tho.
Nasty23

Activity: 168

INS Ecosystem

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:38:26 PM

what if the whole world bans BTC, are you still continuing to invest or buying bitcoins?

If only the whole world bans BTC, definitely I will stop continuing to invest nor buying bitcoin because there is no way I can use them anymore. But I'm sure this is not gonna happen. More countries are slowly accepting bitcoin world. This means that they already starting to legalize bitcoin as their currency. And let's just hope that there are still more countries will going to adopt and legalize bitcoin as well for good. So we can more benefit of it's good terms.
Yes people will stop investing in bitcoin when this situation happen because you didn't benefited for the bitcoin uses and Bitcoin become useless when all of the country banned it. Bitcoin now have a strong community that supports the price and the value of bitcoin.

LordDisick

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:07:01 AM

I don't think its gonna happen. Maybe some big countries will likely ban bitcoin but not the whole world. Other countries like Japan and Sweden embraced and legalized the use of bitcoin. So what you are saying is not possible dude.

Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:15:29 AM

For sure it wont happen because the world knows how bitcoin help the economy of the world, and the bitcoin is one of the best crypto that helps the world. But if that happens i will not invest because their will be no users and there will be no source income.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
█  ▄▄▀▀          ▀▀▄▄  █
█ █   ██▄▄     ▄██   █ █
█ █   ▄ ▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀██   █ █
█ █   ███▄ ▀▀██ ██   █ █
█ █   ██      ▀ ██   █ █
█ █   ██        ██   █ █
█  ▀▀▄▄          ▄▄▀▀  █
 ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄  ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▄▄▀▀
Modex              
SMART CONTRACT MARKETPLACE
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
TWITTER          LINKEDIN          SLACK
▬▬▬▬▬    FACEBOOK          TELEGRAM    ▬▬▬▬▬
DEVELOP  ●  DISTRIBUTE  ●  DEPLOY
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
jaylhynne018

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:24:22 AM

if it is ban i still buying bitcoins because there is a chance to stand up and get started again i will never give up.. and hopefully theres no reason to ban bitcoin because its the way to become success

Nawaytes

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:43:06 AM

No I don't, if it happens then our investment will be in vain.
I always convert my BTC into local currency and not hold it for too long, because I don't know when will happen.
It could be in the near future or a few more years, although until now everything is still going well.
khaled0111

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:38:14 AM

Banning bitcoin all over the world is really improbable, but in case bitcoin will be banned, i think what will happen is exactly the opposite of what governments expect.
Bitcoin business will flourish since the prices in black market are always high. Bitcoin network is decentralized and forcing people to stop using it is technically infeasible.

amwer

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:38:24 AM

If you want to do any work, you need to take a rick. And there is no reason to ban it.
And BTC is not the loss of buying. Because its prices will increase.
Nikolaevicc

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:51:38 AM

If the world bans bitcoin. Bitcoin would have no chance against it. It will would fall in no time, because after the ban of ICO's in China bitcoin dropped very hard in the past.

So they do it together we would lost bitcoin and all the other coins.
Rudementry

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:57:49 AM

This is impossible at the present time. Too much money is invested. Too many people and companies are associated with programs and bitcoin. Of course, someone has a desire to destroy bitcoin as a currency. But one desire is not enough. There is not enough resources for this. It takes a lot of power to implement the bitcoin drop.
Our neighbors sometimes can not agree. And the fact that the whole world will agree and take the same decision - I will never believe it.

ΣRISTICA  ║  CHALLENGES ON SMART CONTRACTS  ║  ΣRISTICΛ
ANN▬▬▬▬ICO STARTS 7th DEC, 2017▬▬▬▬WP
▬▬▬[TWITTER]   [FACEBOOK]   [TELEGRAM]   [MEDIUM]▬▬▬
gamerfan

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:04:51 AM

It won't happen, bro! There are lots of 'big players' already involed in it, whose interestes cannot be hurt by any government. Also, Bitcoin is widely accepted in countries ilike Japan, South Korean and Switzerland. As soon as more and more people get involved in Bitcoin, your scenario is more and more unlikely to happen.

█
                                                          ██
                                                         ████
                                                         ████
                                                        █ ██ █
                                                        █ ██ █
                                                       █  ██  █
                                                       █ █  █ █
                                                      █  █  █  █
                                 █▀▀▄▄                █  █  █  █                ▄▄▀▀█
                                  █   ▀▀▄▄           █   █  █   █           ▄▄▀▀   █
                                   █      ▀▄         █   █  █   █         ▄▀      █
                                    █    ▄▀         █   █    █   █         ▀▄    █
                                     █   ▀▄         █   █    █   █         ▄▀   █
                                      █    ▀▀▀▄    █    █    █    █    ▄▀▀▀    █
                                       █       ▀▀▀▄█   █      █   █▄▀▀▀       █
                                        ▀█             █      █             █▀
                                          ▀█           █      █           █▀
                                            ▀█        █        █        █▀
                                              ▀█      █        █      █▀
                                                ▀█    █        █    █▀
                                                  ▀█ █          █ █▀
                                                    ▀█          █▀
                                                      ▀█      █▀
                                                       ▀█▄▄▄▄█▀
                                                         ████

A N K O R U S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Blockchain Asset-Backed Tokens
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
=
  A N K O R U S 
  WHITEPAPER
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
» ANN THREAD
» MEDIUM
» REDDIT
» LINKED IN
Anochensio

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:08:34 AM

I really doubt that that happens because bitcoin is a online currency and more people join it every day. And if they ban the bitcoin then bitcoin will be only used to make some money online. Not to buy anything with it. And that means that bitcoin will lose its purpose.
ongels

Activity: 140

BITSYNCH COIN-Listed on Idex, Trade in Dec

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:10:51 AM

Its just a speculation and i think it wont happen because many people benefited using btc. People who used to get profit will totally opposed since they already adapted the easiest method of earning money. What will happen to those investors who losses their millions.. It will just create a big chaos in the whole world..

mustakforum

Activity: 238

PAYPRO ICO

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:13:58 AM

If the rest of the world forbids bitcoin, then we all will stop to invest in bitcoin.

drawoh14

Activity: 147

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:14:07 AM

Of course I would not invest, buy nor trade it at all. Bitcoin will be worthless if that is gonna happen in the future, we can not use it for any transactions. But don't worry, that will never gonna happen bitcoin is unstoppable now so there is no reason to ban it worldwide.

Quietman

Activity: 340

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:24:59 AM

Who in the world would want to lose profit and their investments. There is no reason that the world should ban bitcoin. And if ever there would be an appeal about this. I am pretty sure that the big investors wont let that happen. Bitcoin has already established a good reputation only those who has personal interest  makes it looks bad.

No, I don't think that I would be keeping it then. Because if no one uses it. Then what good is that.

You must know it yourself that it wont happen. Wink

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

Crypto1992

Activity: 70

UNIVERSA - BLOCKCHAIN FOR BUSINESS

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:28:09 AM

Yes I do.BTC is unregulatable.It can be used using nodes.So no one has control over it.

Blockchain for Apps | Blockchain for Business | Blockchain for Future
Adrazan

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:34:33 AM

It will be very disastrous I hope it doesn't really come to that because Bitcoin is financial freedom to so many people
blackwidow7

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:40:27 AM

Not possible.

Even some governments in switzerland are already accepting payment for taxes in bitcoin Wink
Japan, Thailand, Venezuela etc. There are some countrys, that love and support the new currencys.  To late to stop the running train.

★ Ethereum ★ Stratis ★ XEM ★ Waves ★ SONM ★
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.