Bitcoin Forum
December 13, 2017, 04:31:34 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC ban in all over the world  (Read 7834 times)
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 910

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:21:29 PM

what if the whole world bans BTC, are you still continuing to invest or buying bitcoins?

If the whole world bans BTC then it is impossible to use or exchange our bitcoins because banning means the buying and selling of that bitcoin will leads to legal action on us.So all the exchanges will be shut down and the bitcoin will become worthless.
So i don't invest on bitcoin anymore if that happens.
It is not possible to have the ban on the coins all over the world. If someone claims this then obviously he is a fool.
No government tries to ban it officially on the permanent basis because they know that the use of this coin is improving the economy of the country.
Moreover, due to its decentralized nature, it is not becoming to a single country but to anywhere around the world. Hence, the future of these coins is quite bright and bitcoiners should not fear about the ban at all.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jc89

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:49:58 PM

what if the whole world bans BTC, are you still continuing to invest or buying bitcoins?

For the record, I don't see it happening at all. World wide ban of btc could lead to a serious problem especially to those who own thousands of it. And I can feel that those whales have got some connections they can use to not let this happen and don't forget all the people who have their btc's whether be it huge or just a fraction of it. And maybe you should change your query OP, because it's not (never) the whole world who will ban btc but the governments with some push from the banks. And for the sake of the topic if ever it happens, and I'm saying it won't, well I probably just consider my coins as a souvenir from good times since there won't be anyone to sell it to.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

Inkdatar

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:53:14 PM

For the record, I don't see it happening at all. World wide ban of btc could lead to a serious problem especially to those who own thousands of it. And I can feel that those whales have got some connections they can use to not let this happen and don't forget all the people who have their btc's whether be it huge or just a fraction of it. And maybe you should change your query OP, because it's not (never) the whole world who will ban btc but the governments with some push from the banks. And for the sake of the topic if ever it happens, and I'm saying it won't, well I probably just consider my coins as a souvenir from good times since there won't be anyone to sell it to.
Probably, if this would happen bitcoin will ban over the world people will suffer disappoint. Because somehow bitcoin has helping more users and offer the opportunity to earn anyone. But ofcourse we will face the reality it wont happen because bitcoin has more users and more adopts daily because of its advantages it has.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
grizmoblust

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:42:32 PM

It never happens man. Look at the market cap of Bitcoin, It is over $100 billion. No country can't ban Bitcoin completely. Investors have own way to trade and invest Bitcoin.

specsmuluk

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:07:29 PM

based on the information I get from my senior, in fact not all BTC is banned by the whole world. only a few countries bitcoin in banned because the government does not know the contents of BTC ...

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
ChainSmoker

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:15:45 PM

I think you mean by whole world that government of whole world ban bitcoin then price will fall because then average people won't invest in bitcoin but bitcoin can not be banned and can be used by crypto lovers regardless as it is decentralized.

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jilani

Activity: 196

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:16:28 PM

Firstly it's absolutely true whole world will never ban Bitcoin you can just believe.Secondly if all countries ban BTC i don't care and i continuously buy/sell BTC.Because BTC is strong digital currency who can't destroy it.

Vatimins

Activity: 243

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:28:29 PM

To he honest,  i think that this statement is as impossible as steven seagal ever being hit in all of his movies.
I mean, damn bruh! A lot of governments already that have open minds are accepting bitcoins as a legitimate payment system amd a legalized crypto currency. Whle a lot are already considering the idea. Although there are still countries that are not smart enough to see the benefits bitcoins can provide, or are swallowed by greed, that do whatever they can to stop bitcoins, i dont think they will ever succeed.
arlinxoha

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:31:41 PM

I think this will never happen. It's impossible.
BTC will not be banned globally. Although some country will be banned bitcoin, but the whole world will not be here. Bitcoin is getting better and being popular day by day. It has a bright future.

TokenPay    ⓣ     ||     THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE COIN     ||
TOKEN SALE  >  December 7th, 2017   WHITEPAPER  |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
taeewo

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:33:06 PM

Its impossible to do that, bitcoin is here to stay, no government wont support new technology...

Website | Whitepaper
■   ■   ■   ■   ▄   ▀   ▄     ICO ▲ Nov 18th, 2017     ▄   ▀   ▄   ■   ■   ■   ■
ANN Thread      ◆      Twitter      ◆      Telegram
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 143

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:46:56 PM

Automatically if bitcoin would be banned all over the world, there will be no one able to connect and access in bitcoin. Basically, we cannot buy bitcoins anymore (if this will happen) because bitcoin is already banned. We cannot trade, invest or earn bitcoins. I believe this incident won't happen because the potential of bitcoin in the economy of a country is getting bigger and more people are being engaged in using bitcoin.

[ Globitex ] Linking Digital Currency to Global Trade
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⇩⇩⇩ Download WHITEPAPER ⇩⇩⇩ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  FacebookTwitterLinkedInReddit  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

songwdzw

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:53:50 PM

If the whole world would ban the Btc in future, then I think btc will die and I will leave. But this could not be happened in nowadays since so many people join in also with the big whales. This year 2017 just the start of the cryptocurrency, following years will be just like explosion. So hold you btc, waiting for the amazing future.

MFY151

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:22:27 AM

This is very unlikely  Grin

Will never happen that the whole world agrees to this, so much companies already that are build on blockchain.

But if that would happen I think invest as much as today unless bitcoins value and market trends is the same as today. But I agree with you that it is most likely not to happen because of bitcoins dependable blockchain and security measures.

GETTING LOST IN THE SEA OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES? CHOOSE PLAYKEY TOKEN! 
PLAYKEY.IO ◇  DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM 
[ Website ]  [ Reddit ]  [ Medium ]  [ Twitter ]  [ LinkedIn ]  [ Telegram ]  [ BitcoinTalk ]  [ Facebook ]
kiboloves

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:36:32 AM

The world banned bitcoin, and I think it's a joke. It's impossible at all. Because bitcoin is circulating all over the world, its core function is de centralization. I will continue to buy it and continue to hold it. I think it has a future, and I hope my judgment is right!
EMS-007

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:19:07 AM

This is almost impossible to happen unless they're like Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible!
Nowadays, many are getting progress by switching into Bitcoin rather than backing the old school shady fiat issued by the banks/government!
Wink
etsonarrantes

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:21:39 AM

It never happens man. Look at the market cap of Bitcoin, It is over $100 billion. No country can't ban Bitcoin completely. Investors have own way to trade and invest Bitcoin.

You said the right thing. After now there is no going back, Bitcoin will stay forever because we are living in a digital world. Too many investors with huge amounts of money with BTC now.

centralbanksequalsbombs

Activity: 266

Bitcoin :open immutable decentralized global fair

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:27:59 AM

What do you think everyone's been doing for the past 4 years??

Bitcoin has been banned all over the world by all big banks in nearly all countries since 2013 (for over 4-years) and the banks have completely failed at stopping Bitcoin. Just try to do a bank transaction say its for "Bitcoin" and watch your transaction be blocked for review.

Everyone in all countries are still finding a way to get Bitcoins. They simply never say "Bitcoin" when dealing with banks. People are smart.

Nothing can stop Bitcoin as it reached escape velocity back in 2013.

Adoption is too strong. Currently Bitcoin is almost at 1% of adoption to the population.

In a couple of years Bitcoin will reach 2% to 3% adoption. Once it reaches 4%, then Bitcoin = mainstream.

Aryadwipanggah

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:34:21 AM

Not all countries in the world ban bitcoin, there are still some countries that accept bitcoin as a bitcoin payment medium

▀    ▀  Bounty  ▀    ▀
goaldigger

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:38:42 AM

If the world government ban bitcoins, even if you want to continue trading, it would be considered  as illegal. Maybe when they do that, they have a mahor reason. But lets look more unto positive things about bitcoin. It is impossible to ban these helpful coins by the way.
DBronze98

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:46:33 AM

Every investor will always make their investment grow and I think it will be difficult to make it disappear in the future as it grows.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.