Bitcoin Forum
December 17, 2017, 09:49:10 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC ban in all over the world  (Read 8077 times)
centralbanksequalsbombs

Activity: 266

Bitcoin :open immutable decentralized global fair

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:51:58 AM

Hi User Aryadwipanggah, and goaldigger, and DBronze98
You may want to rethink what you just posted. Simply read the below:

what if the whole world bans BTC, are you still continuing to invest or buying bitcoins?

What do you think everyone's been doing for the past 4 years??

Bitcoin has been banned all over the world by all big banks in nearly all countries since 2013 (for over 4-years) and the banks have completely failed at stopping Bitcoin. Just try to do a bank transaction say its for "Bitcoin" and watch your transaction be blocked for review.

Everyone in all countries are still finding a way to get Bitcoins. They simply never say "Bitcoin" when dealing with banks. People are smart.

Nothing can stop Bitcoin as it reached escape velocity back in 2013.

Adoption is too strong. Currently Bitcoin is almost at 1% of adoption to the population.

In a couple of years Bitcoin will reach 2% to 3% adoption. Once it reaches 4%, then Bitcoin = mainstream.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Jinz02

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:56:52 AM

i think it will not happen many people using btc so why they ban this trusted cryptocurrency and this is not illegal so why they ban the btc. so i believe the btc will not be ban

sdas90

Activity: 78

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:59:47 AM

First of all i want to say that whole world will never ban Bitcoin you can just believe . nowadays bitcoin is  strong digital currency. if all countries ban BTC i don't care. i am sure that every people still using bitcoin and it will be. will difficult to banned bitcoin because bitcoin is not a easy system because it is electronic coin.

thenameisjay

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:01:08 AM

what if the whole world bans BTC, are you still continuing to invest or buying bitcoins?

Maybe. I'll start invest in another coin other than BTC. I'm sure there are a lot more coins other than BTC. I'll be investing on alt coins and etherium if the ban covers only btc. I think it'll be sad without bitcoins arouns because I invested initially on bitcoins. It's a good waste of money.  Undecided

a20756079

Activity: 194

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:01:30 AM

First of all i want to say that whole world will never ban Bitcoin you can just believe . nowadays bitcoin is  strong digital currency. if all countries ban BTC i don't care. i am sure that every people still using bitcoin and it will be. will difficult to banned bitcoin because bitcoin is not a easy system because it is electronic coin.

BTC thrived and still thrives on the darkweb.
IF it were to be banned worldwide, the cryptocurrency would still be in high demand, if not higher.

peynman

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:07:07 AM

Your what if will never happened. But let's assume it does  Cheesy, Many of us here will be leaving the forum because it will affects transactions, like cashing out money etc. so anyone won't get their profit even if they have a lot of projects here.
pimvinken

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:36:15 AM

No one can deny the benefits of cryptocurrency on this currency market, despite will they ban bitcoin or not, some country has already accepted bitcoin, so the other countries will soon change their mind and accept bitcoin in very soon future.

Website | Whitepaper
■   ■   ■   ■   ▄   ▀   ▄     ICO ▲ Nov 18th, 2017     ▄   ▀   ▄   ■   ■   ■   ■
ANN Thread      ◆      Twitter      ◆      Telegram
ghost07

Activity: 224

Signature Designer -

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:42:36 AM

i dont think it would be happen in the future. bitcoin now is 50% legal to all country but there are some country that dont recognize bitcoin as a legal currency but bitcoin is in the process now. if they ban bitcoin ill find more ways to buy and to hold bitcoin because i sure that i will receive more profit in bitcoin.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 644

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:00:27 AM

i dont think it would be happen in the future. bitcoin now is 50% legal to all country but there are some country that dont recognize bitcoin as a legal currency but bitcoin is in the process now. if they ban bitcoin ill find more ways to buy and to hold bitcoin because i sure that i will receive more profit in bitcoin.
Banning bitcoin for all over the world is just a fantasy because bitcoin right now is very popular and it has a lot of supporters from different part of the world so i think that it is enough to make a conclusion that bitcoin will not be going to be ban all over the world and bitcoin will stay at it is and it will be never be ban because what will happen is opposite, bitcoin will get accepted worldwide in the future.

tushin4

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:16:07 PM

There are very few chance of btc getting banned in all over the world.Instead,new countries welcoming it and its uses.
Even if it gets banned,nothing to do worry.because there are so many decentralised and anonymous exchanges based on bitcoin.It will be used there.

tranle789

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:19:12 PM

Never . Bitcoin has been widely accepted in the recent times and the stock market is listing Bitcoin in early December, which will make Bitcoin easier to legalize in the future and possibly become the number one market
smauni

Activity: 196

Need a mamager? Hire me: Https://t.me/smauni

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 03:05:43 PM

Ha ha Grin it will not happen I think. It's impossible to ban bitcoin allover the world. Because it's value is increasing day by day. Investors are coming to this currency, they love to invest here and get profit. But if the bitcoin got banned I will not buy bitcoin because I will not use them any where.

holdme___LET'S HOLD THE FUTURE OF AI CHATBOTS   [ WHITEPAPER ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     TOKEN SALE LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Facebook  Twitter  Slack  Medium  Instagram  ANN Thread  Telegram  Reddit  Github
zeaderza

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:42:45 AM

If the whole world bans BTC then it is impossible to use or exchange our bitcoins because banning means the buying and selling of that bitcoin will leads to legal action on us.So all the exchanges will be shut down and the bitcoin will become worthless.
So i don't invest on bitcoin anymore if that happens.
If it would be possible that the Btcs are banned in the whole world then obviously it would come to the value of 0 dollars. The exchange of the funds would transfer eventually to thus of fiat in the global market system. The use of physical money would become common and people would have to pay high prices as the fees for the purpose of overseas money transfer. So it would be a great loss indeed so in my view, this must not get happened at all.

▄▄████████▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
  ██████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
            ▀▀████████▀▀
bitPlay 
        ████
    █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
    █  ████
        ████
      EARN UP TO 5.9% DAILY INVESTING IN eSPORTS   
    ▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃    Choose a plan, make a deposit and enjoy the profit!     

████
████  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █
████
✔ DDOS Protection
✔ SHA-2/2048-BIT SSL Encryption
✔ Brilliant Solutions
✔ Fast Income
ashfer

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:08:50 AM

Ban of btc all over the world is something which is not going to happen because as per my knowledge why should government ban something which is more or like stock and share market it is just another form of investment asset and a digital form of currency which has nothing to do with illegal practice.Government will ban things only if they think it is illegal and if it is against the rule and regulations of the government and i think banning of btc all over the world will never happen.

rayymat

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:36:38 AM

the whole world can never ban btc, because japan has already started accepting as an official currency in its country.
Rj Manik

Activity: 182

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:43:17 AM

First you mind it, It's impossible to bitcoin ban in all over the world.Because bitcoin is a biggest public demand virtual currency.If Bitcoin ban then all virtual currency are valued lost.Yet, bitcoin ban then i exchanged my all bitcoin in other currency.

Painbird

Activity: 140

TokenPay.com | TOKEN SALE Dec 7th

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:51:31 AM

I think it's not possible, everyday bitcoin user's increasing. so not to easy bitcoin ban all over the world.

TokenPay    ⓣ     ||     THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE COIN     ||
TOKEN SALE  >  December 7th, 2017   WHITEPAPER  |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cammie16

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:02:14 AM

It's possible, but it will take a lot of time and effort for all the countries to ban bitcoin and they will need a lot of studies to do this. But as of now, it still impossible to do that, let's just take this opportunity to make a lot of profit in bitcoin.

Mr Ant

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:12:41 AM

I think it's not possible, everyday bitcoin user's increasing. so not to easy bitcoin ban all over the world.

I absolutely agree with you!  In some countries, bitcoin is gaining more and more strength. For example in Slovenia. Maybe you heard? In early October, at the meeting of Digital Slovenia 2020, Prime Minister Mir Serar called Slovenia a country of "Locations" of the blockchain.

I also heard that on 12 of December in Ljubjana will take place "Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference", and 24th of November they will have a DISCOUNT 50 % off for the tickets  - https://goo.gl/6TNEXK

DoublerHunter

Activity: 644

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:13:32 AM

I also think that it is now impossible for bitcoin to get ban all over the world because the countries are slowly noticing bitcoin that it is a great currency because their citizen are now accepting it and using it for their transactions like huge payments and so. Bitcoin will continue to prosper and the time will come that it will become fully legal all over the world and not being banned.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.