Bitcoin Forum
December 17, 2017, 02:53:49 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC ban in all over the world  (Read 8075 times)
Gasolined

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:11:33 PM

rganization board is not able to be banned over the world, cause It is accepted over the world. It will be the future, may be for 4- 5 years later Kiss Kiss

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
grifter1870

Activity: 140

Stake Moderator @Stake.com

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 05:12:43 PM

Well if the world was to do something like this (meaning all of the governments worked together to make this happen) I'd probably be leaving, as I wouldn't want to jeporadize my livelyhood just to invest in Bitcoin and be involved.

I don't think this scenario is likely as Bitcoin isn't at the point where full governments are scared of Bitcoin thretaning their power or the power of people who provide them tons of money - Banks.

It never happens, there are plenty of different countries and not all of the countries' governments are opposing bitcoin and blockchain. Japan is a good example for this. They legalized bitcoin and this gave momentum to bitcoin market.

Worlwide ban for bitcoin never happens, trust me.
i was in japan before sir, way back 2014 for 3 years on working there as a factory worker, and i've heard so many different humors about bitcoins there, even their bending machines does have a bitcoin payments on it, but people there are not literally eager to learn about this cryto currency thing, likely the bitcoin thing....

I like the way you said  " I've Heard so many different HUMORS...". And  "their bending machine".

Please check your vocabulary and spelling - as I know some devices have auto spelling correction and they may mess up your sentences - your statement sounds funny and make no sense...
oh sorry for that, it was rumors i mean
cryptosifu

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:14:08 PM

Will never happen.  All Countries don't think the same.  If they did, we would never have wars. 
Oroplata

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:14:52 PM

If the whole world banned BTC, I will turn my investment to other altcoins.I will divide my investment by putting the larger portion of it to the most popular altcoin in the cryptocurrency market and the other portion is to the altcoin which had a better purpose and a good potential to make it big.
helen28

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:17:03 PM

If the whole world banned BTC, I will turn my investment to other altcoins.I will divide my investment by putting the larger portion of it to the most popular altcoin in the cryptocurrency market and the other portion is to the altcoin which had a better purpose and a good potential to make it big.
I don't think it will happen anyway, because although there are few countries who does not want to enter cryptocurrency in their country still a lot of countries wanted to have this changes now and in the future, here in our country we are open to this because the government wanted us to see the greatness behind the crypto world.
anjuara29

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:24:21 PM

It's quit impossible that, Btc will ban all over the world.As btc achieving it's popularity all over the world according to this There is no way to ban btc all over the world. If that happens once then I will continue Buy btc and invest with btc. Because Btc is the way to get profit and btc is the real way to make money I think.

C
Finally C is!!!
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:28:55 PM

I think it's just whale trader need some new coin so they switch into BCH for decreasing bitcoin because they looking for profit margin
Personally I keep my bitcoin as long as I can since bitcoin still have a potential and always be until next 7 years ahead

Just HOLD it guys !

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▀                  
███████▀  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▀███████
███████  ███ ███ ████  ███████
███████  ███ ▄▄▄▄ ███  ███████
███████  ███ ████ ███  ███████
███████▄  ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀  ▄███████
                   ▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███
...Make Bitcoin Great Again...
◉ PRIVACY   ◉ SCALABILITY   ◉ BIG BLOCK SIZE
   ███
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
   ███
① Smart Contracts ③ Lightening Network
② Bigger Block ④  Zero-knowledge proof
   ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
   ███
Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
Github
API     
Raisul Islam

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:29:47 PM

No,
I think it not wil be ban in all over the word.
Some country will do that, but every country don't do this.
It's a internet cryptocurrency we know,So it can't possible.Thank you.
Anarc Senior

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:31:05 PM

Well if the world was to do something like this (meaning all of the governments worked together to make this happen) I'd probably be leaving, as I wouldn't want to jeporadize my livelyhood just to invest in Bitcoin and be involved.

I don't think this scenario is likely as Bitcoin isn't at the point where full governments are scared of Bitcoin thretaning their power or the power of people who provide them tons of money - Banks.

It never happens, there are plenty of different countries and not all of the countries' governments are opposing bitcoin and blockchain. Japan is a good example for this. They legalized bitcoin and this gave momentum to bitcoin market.

Worlwide ban for bitcoin never happens, trust me.
i was in japan before sir, way back 2014 for 3 years on working there as a factory worker, and i've heard so many different humors about bitcoins there, even their bending machines does have a bitcoin payments on it, but people there are not literally eager to learn about this cryto currency thing, likely the bitcoin thing....

I like the way you said  " I've Heard so many different HUMORS...". And  "their bending machine".

Please check your vocabulary and spelling - as I know some devices have auto spelling correction and they may mess up your sentences - your statement sounds funny and make no sense...
oh sorry for that, it was rumors i mean

Of course we know that - it's just seems funny - especially you said "humor".  Obviously you appears to be a young person - e.g. You thought  3 year ago was a long time 😊...but don't worry about bitcoin / blockchain - it  is here for a long time.  For sure longer than 3 years - mark my words !

East7547

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:39:41 PM

For Bitcoin to be banned all over the world all governments would have to agree with each other, governments in a single country can’t agree so I can’t see this being the case
Ucy

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:40:18 PM

Whether it happens or not, the "governments" won't succeed atall.

For your info, Chinese govt (China probably has the largest Bitcoin largest users) banned Bitcoin few Months back, what happened afterwards? Did Bitcoin end? Absolutely not! Here we are today as if nothing happened.

Mark my words, no Nation on Earth can stop Bitcoin! With the way things are going, Bitcoin may eventually become more powerful than the entire countries on the planet can control it. Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency will REGULATE our insanity. Our insatiable lust for power & tyranny will be put in check. Our wickedness will be in checked. Mother Nature will be proud again.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Theb

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:01:04 PM

Even if all of the countries' government will ban Bitcoin it won't end there, as putting up a universal law will not end only in writing as they will do other things to make sure that their law will be standing. For instance in order to enforce that Bitcoin is not a usable currency their next step would be banning all the known wallets and shutting down its operation, with that act our option to still invest in Bitcoin would be over also even if they don't do it I doubt that the price of Bitcoin will still be on this kind of level as many people will be afraid to liquidate such asset.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

5 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
Sifat33

Activity: 224

Honesty is the best policy

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:26:25 PM

That is impossible.Because now generation life impossible without blockchain.It is very populer and it is very usefull.Bitcoin is very good earning ways.Also bitcoin is very good online payment system.There are many companies use bitcoin.

MiningBattalion

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:33:15 PM

That is impossible.Because now generation life impossible without blockchain.It is very populer and it is very usefull.Bitcoin is very good earning ways.Also bitcoin is very good online payment system.There are many companies use bitcoin.

Bitcoin can't ban all over the world because it's a digital currency system and it's today rate was near $6500 and in future it will be increased so no chance to ban bitcoin in all over the world.

lombok

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:33:50 PM

if the world has banned BTC, maybe people and I will not invest again in BTC. when it is also possible BTC prices will not be worth anymore because the world has banned ....

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████▀▀▀██████████▄
    ▄█████████████   █   ████████▄
   ██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀   ██████████
  ███████████           ████████████
 ██████████████   ▄▄     ▀███████████
 █████████████   █████▄   ███████████
██████████████   ██████   ████████████
██████████████    ▀▀▀   ▄█████████▀▀
█████████████    ▄      ▀████▀▀▀    ▄▄
     ▀▀▀█████   █████▄▄▄█▀▀     ▄▄████
█▄▄▄▄
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▄▄▄███████
 ███████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████
  ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ███████████
   ███████▄▄          ▄▄███████████
    ▀██████   ▄██   █████████████▀
      ▀████▄▄▄██   ████████████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████
   █████
   █████              ▄████
  █████               █████
  █████               █████               ▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █████▄▄████▄▄      █████             ▄█████████  ████      ████
  ██████████████     █████████████    ██████████    ████    ████
 ████████████████    ████████████    █████▀▀▀▀▀      ████  ████
 ██████    ▀█████   █████           █████             ████████
 █████      █████   █████           ████               ██████
 █████      █████   █████          █████                ████
█████      ██████  █████           █████               ██████
█████     ██████   █████           █████              ████████
█████▄▄▄███████    ██████▄▄▄▄███   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄      ████  ████
██████████████     █████████████    ███████████     ████    ████
██████████▀▀        ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████    ████      ████
█  ██  █  █
█  ██  █  █
█  █    █  █
█  █  █    █
█  █  █  ██
█      █  ██
██  █      █
██  █  █  █
█    █  █  █
█  █    █  █
█  █  ██  █
█  █  ██  █

██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
  ██
    █
    █
  ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██
█  ██  █  █
█  ██  █  █
█  █    █  █
█  █  █    █
█  █  █  ██
█      █  ██
██  █      █
██  █  █  █
█    █  █  █
█  █    █  █
█  █  ██  █
█  █  ██  █
xebecstyx

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:36:17 PM

what if the whole world bans BTC, are you still continuing to invest or buying bitcoins?

I don't think it will ban bitcoin, especially now that its potential has been increasing exponentially. Many countries are beginning to see how positive it can affect the market and trade, and therefore, would help a country's economic boost. Also, its price commands great marketability in the global market, so many people would be mad if it will be banned by the whole world, since many people are profiting from it.

Lordmancer II — MMO RPG where you can mine cryptocurrency
■■■ Pre ICO: 21.08.2017 ■ WhitePaper ■ ANN ■ Bounty ■ ICO: 07.11.2017 ■■■
Website ~ Telegram ~ FB ~ Reddit ~ Twitter
electronicash

Activity: 784

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 06:40:34 PM

if for instance btc would really be banned in the entire world, there is a chance that a token will replace btc. whichever coin that is, we'll soon be moving there, there ain't stopping to these cryptocurrencies. it worked when the time there were only few people trying to develop it. now that there are hundreds of thousands that already knew it, its unstoppable.

Serellyn

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:46:19 PM

Based on the nature of bitcoin, making it illegal would be a waste of time for governments since it is ridiculously easy to hold and transfer bitcoin anonymously. However, if there was ever an instance where the currency is banned worldwide, i would just keep my coins and hope that they get unbanned later so i could sell them at a higher price.

Kotone

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:50:43 PM

what if the whole world bans BTC, are you still continuing to invest or buying bitcoins?

IF bitcoin is made illegal then i think its price would plummet and come crashing back to earth and a lot of people would be discouraged as if it is illegal then it amounts to almost nothing. HOwever i think that such an event is unlikely and i believe i. Cryptos

BartS

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:50:52 PM

I doubt this is going to happen governments fear bitcoin for two reasons, taxes and criminal activities, but the main reason is taxes so I think something similar is going to happen as with taxes, there are tax havens that charge almost no taxes and those countries are wealthy thanks to their financial industry so I think we are going to see bitcoin havens where your bitcoin earnings are not taxed and are legal, we only need one country to do this and the plans of the rest of the governments falls apart.

████████████████████████████
████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.