Bitcoin Forum
December 17, 2017, 08:21:33 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC ban in all over the world  (Read 8075 times)
markleal

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:45:56 PM

what if the whole world bans BTC, are you still continuing to invest or buying bitcoins?

Hi there grifter1870! First of all, I think after the private, public and government spent Billions of dollars in the cryptocurrency mark it is hard to think of it that it will be banned all over the world. As far as I know, there are only few countries that ban cryptocurrency due to security measures and preserving local fiat. Even though, let us assume it happened. Yet, I would like to continue to buy; I could never find a company or people that are selling or buying bitcoins. Whatever happens, I will still keep my coins with me as a treasure.  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Passive Coin

Activity: 98

Passive Coin - small coin with backing fund!

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 12:50:11 PM

If Bitcoin was accepted as base instrument at Chicago Futures and Options exchange, it could be hard be to imagine total ban of Bitcoin.
In my opinion, it's impossible.
.... and we see a lot of love to crypto in Japan or South Korea, for example.
.... as well, Bitstamp exchange is fully licensed by EU, for example.
Just hard to even imagine the total ban on Bitcoin.
Completely impossible vision.

◄ Passive Coin ►
 ◄ Small 500K Supply Coin with Diversified Backing Fund! ►
●  Passive Coin Bitcointalk Topic  ●  Buy & Sell Passive Coin  ●  Passive Coin Twitter  ●  Passive Coin Facebook  ●  We support: Hedge Token  ●
Nissan-GTR

Activity: 114

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:50:59 PM

what if the whole world bans BTC, are you still continuing to invest or buying bitcoins?

Well if thats the xase I dont have any choice other than to stop it, if my country will ban bitcoin the same as other I dont think I should walk over the law cause I will be part of their enemy number one. I will wait until another crypto sprout.

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper     Twitter     Facebook     Telegram     Medium     Youtube
sicparvismagna

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:53:56 PM

Well most likely I would stop doing any related transactions from bitcoin because if you do still continue any transaction using bitcoin then that would you are opposing the government and would consider your any kind of activity as illegal and therefore you will be branded or got labeled in your country as criminal in your country and that would be really unlucky for you/
aso118
Legendary

Activity: 1638

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:57:25 PM

It doesn't really matter what the whole world does. What really matters is what your country does. If your country makes it illegal to transact in Bitcoin, you could risk jail if you broke the law. It doesn't matter what Japan does.

Lykslyks

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:01:07 PM

This is very unlikely  Grin

Will never happen that the whole world agrees to this, so much companies already that are build on blockchain.

I agree! It will never happen cause there are countries that see's already the worth of bitcoins. There are countries already that embraces how btc can be a beneficial to their country.
hbhargava

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:06:08 PM

Bitcoin ban in all over world. Hahahhaha good joke
congtuan001122asd

Activity: 80

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:26:09 PM

Bitcoin is growing, more people know it, the demand for human about bitcoin increases. Moreover, some countries have accepted bitcoin. So the worldwide banned bitcoin will never happen.

GamesBooster

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:32:38 PM

I know that many countries around the world do not accept bitcoin, but it is impossible to stop bitcoins all over the world. If this is done then the nations have already done so. But you can see more and more transactions with bitcoin every day and the value of it increases every day.
ongels

Activity: 140

BITSYNCH COIN-Listed on Idex, Trade in Dec

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:34:15 PM

I guess it won't happen because many people benefited about bitcoin and this is their primary source of income. Many people used to enjoy the special features about btc. It makes their life work easier. We can't stop bitcoins, This is freedom for everybody:)

KevinHD

The Abyss

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:51:58 PM

If it would be banned, i'll immediately sell all of what i have in cryptocurrencies because i'd rather live with a normal life outside than in prison. And use those money ive earned to start being an entrepreneur.  Wink Cheesy

centralbanksequalsbombs

Activity: 266

Bitcoin :open immutable decentralized global fair

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:24:47 AM

Hi User Aryadwipanggah, and goaldigger, and DBronze98
You may want to rethink what you just posted. Simply read the below:

What do you think everyone's been doing for the past 4 years??

Bitcoin has been banned all over the world by all big banks in nearly all countries since 2013 (for over 4-years) and the banks have completely failed at stopping Bitcoin. Just try to do a bank transaction say its for "Bitcoin" and watch your transaction be blocked for review.

Everyone in all countries are still finding a way to get Bitcoins. They simply never say "Bitcoin" when dealing with banks. People are smart.

Nothing can stop Bitcoin as it reached escape velocity back in 2013.

Adoption is too strong. Currently Bitcoin is almost at 1% of adoption to the population.

In a couple of years Bitcoin will reach 2% to 3% adoption. Once it reaches 4%, then Bitcoin = mainstream.

People have to understand:

Bitcoin has been banned all over the world by all big banks in nearly all countries since 2013 (for over 4-years) and the banks have completely failed at stopping Bitcoin's growth. Just try to do a bank transaction say its for "Bitcoin" and watch your transaction be blocked for review.

Everyone in all countries are still finding a way to get Bitcoins. They simply never say "Bitcoin" when dealing with banks. People are smart.

Today, Bitcoin is probably almost 1% adopted by people all around the world. Even in the most adopted country, the USA, most people have no idea what Bitcoin really is. Japan, may have a slightly higher number in percentage terms.

Bitcoin has been banned all over the world by all big banks in nearly all countries since 2013 (for over 4-years) and the banks have completely failed at stopping Bitcoin's growth. At a bank, just try to do a bank transaction say its for "Bitcoin" and watch your transaction be blocked for review.

BUT Everyone in all countries are still finding a way to get Bitcoins. They simply never say "Bitcoin" when dealing with banks. People are smart.

Nothing can stop Bitcoin as it reached escape velocity back in 2013.  What do you think everyone's been doing for the past 4 years??

Bitcoin has been unstoppable growth since 2013.

Wait until we are closer to 3% adoption in the world.

Once we hit 4% adoption in the world, then Bitcoin = mainstream.

Let that sink in.

coin_1122

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:36:36 AM

It doesn't really matter what the whole world does. What really matters is what your country does. If your country makes it illegal to transact in Bitcoin, you could risk jail if you broke the law. It doesn't matter what Japan does.

Exactly, I don't know why people keep on saying if Bitcoin bans. See we are following some rules and regulations of the government. If government want to ban they will do it before but government are showing interest towards the technology behind it. So may be there is no chance of banning Bitcoin.

muarip

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:41:58 AM

Everyone has a different thinking so if all the countries forbid Bitcoin there will be people who stole playing Bitcoin in it.
So if all countries forbid the use of Bitcoin is the same all countries forbid to use the internet.  Wink

BitCoinKeeper

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:44:15 AM

That is not possible,the whales of this world are invovle in cryptocurrency.

^ This ^ J.P Morgan bought I don’t remember exactly how many million in Bitcoin, now the Whales of Wall Street and now buying in, see today’s price ($8200.00) (just before this evening small correction) and Wall Street has the US Government in their back pocket. So a world wide ban won’t happen, right now. Wall Street is not about to invest billions, only to be caught holding the bag.
jangangilaya

Activity: 195

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:54:11 AM

I think if bitcoin is banned by the whole country, that's hard to believe. Why? Because if all countries forbid bitcoin then other virtual money will be banned too. But, if that happens I will stop using the digital currency and will invest my money in other things.  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Crypto_Zone

Activity: 28

Hello!! I'm Crypto_Zone...

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:57:15 AM

It became as the main Cryto currency and we can stop it.
Peoples are always accept BTC.
ranman09

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:01:59 AM

If this happens which is more unlikely. Silkroad will be born once more again. But now not just for illegal things. But for good stuffs also. And that wouldn't make governments happy  Grin

DylerTurden

Activity: 42

PradBitt

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:04:45 AM

Will never happen that the whole world agrees to this, so much companies already that are build on blockchain.

Worldwide ban is indeed Impossible. Lets say all countries ban BTC.
Then it would be highly profitable for one single country to allow btc because it would attract all the bitcoin businesses of the planet to its locale - making economy explode.

Worldwide ban can only happen imho if we have a prober NWO - a single world-nation.

And if it comes to that, bitcoin is the least of our concern
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 714

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 08:29:00 PM

Worldwide ban is indeed Impossible. Lets say all countries ban BTC.
Then it would be highly profitable for one single country to allow btc because it would attract all the bitcoin businesses of the planet to its locale - making economy explode.

Worldwide ban can only happen imho if we have a prober NWO - a single world-nation.

And if it comes to that, bitcoin is the least of our concern
Fortunately that's not going to happen. Countries can't even agree on basic crap, so unless literally every political discourse is a charade there's no threat of some conspiratory NWO taking place. The world will be changing quite drastically, but that's just the natural course of things.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.