Bitcoin Forum
December 15, 2017, 01:50:00 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC ban in all over the world  (Read 7974 times)
Fatanut

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:18:25 PM

Pretty sure countries where bitcoin is banned still have bitcoin users. They are just more discreet about it and don't post things in social media. First thing, bitcoin being banned anywhere is impossible. Well it's possible to declare that it's banned but it's not going to be possible to actually make people stop using it especially if the people have been making good money from their bitcoin earnings. The only ones that will actually get some attention by the government when they banned bitcoin is the exchangers and nothing else. The bitcoin users themselves can do their thing even if websites about bitcoin gets banned by their ISP.

It's kind of an impossible thing thinking that the governments have always something to say about a certain topic and they never agreed to a certain thing. Some governments may want to ban bitcoin while some might be willing to accept bitcoin and then there's also some that might even be bitcoin friendly country. It's just impossible and getting ready for something impossible is just pointless.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fianaindriati

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:11:30 PM

what if the whole world bans BTC, are you still continuing to invest or buying bitcoins?

I'd still continue to buy bitcoins but I'll trade them for alt coins or eths instead. It's no use trading bitcoins in a banned country so might as well switch it up to a better or more accessible coin. Eths or BCH are the next best things after the worldwide bitcoin ban.

if indeed the bitcoin is banned all over the world, then our lives will come back again as before. because the bitcoin is very influential for our life now and life in the future.

▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ AMLT by Coinfirm ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ The Token of Compliance ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▖▖▖▖▖▙▗▗▗ Facebook   ❱ ❱  Twitter   ❱ ❰  Telegram▖▖▖▟▗▗▗▗▗
priyankg3

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:24:53 PM

well i dont think so it will be bann all over the world, as bitcoin is the source of the money and if we pay tax then its not illegal , as all government wants to pay the taxes.

bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:36:45 PM

what if the whole world bans BTC, are you still continuing to invest or buying bitcoins?

I'd still continue to buy bitcoins but I'll trade them for alt coins or eths instead. It's no use trading bitcoins in a banned country so might as well switch it up to a better or more accessible coin. Eths or BCH are the next best things after the worldwide bitcoin ban.

if indeed the bitcoin is banned all over the world, then our lives will come back again as before. because the bitcoin is very influential for our life now and life in the future.

That is why we have to use this opportunity and make some money now only. In the long term what will happen no one can guess. But as for me, bitcoin will not die very soon, and it is not possible to ban all over the world because it is digital money.

jyotianand01

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:34:57 PM

I feel this will not happen as it is a imagination, it can be banned by some countries and already banned by some but many countries approve it also as a legal currency for any transaction.

Stockus Trading Platform — Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰PRE-ICO▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
  Twitter Facebook Pre-ICO starts on 6.11.2017 Telegram Medium  ◆
conceivedspoon2

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:46:31 PM

I do not think that is possible. Btc would have been ban long ago if the world never needed it or its not solving a problem. The world would connect to people with their means of payment. It is majorly the economy that connects the world, not just social media

BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 714

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 12:00:53 AM

That is why we have to use this opportunity and make some money now only. In the long term what will happen no one can guess. But as for me, bitcoin will not die very soon, and it is not possible to ban all over the world because it is digital money.
Digital money could be banned easily. The reason Bitcoin can't really be controlled is because of the decentralized ledger/blockchain.

Not only is it impossible for it to ever be banned world-wide, but whichever country embraces Bitcoin will have a significant economic advantage.

Hence, the countries that do choose to ban Bitcoin will ultimately hurt themselves.

Adrazan

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:22:55 AM

If the world would go against bitcoin what will be the need of investing in it but it's obvious that bitcoin is gaining more attention daily in that case I don't think it can come to that level
hieuskyer99

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:26:53 AM

If bitcoin is banned around the world, maybe I will not invest anymore, because every bitcoin transaction will be restricted.
That's bad for a businessman
But with the great benefit of it, they will not have that day

hookcoin

Activity: 126

Next.Exchange - Decentralized Stock Market Exchang

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:29:55 AM

Prohibition of bitcoin all over the world is unlikely. I think so. Because of the current number of bitcoin users worldwide. Currently countries are trying to manage bitcoins, not to forbid bitcoin.

Denlv

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:40:48 AM

Noooo it never hepens becose so many project complete on blokchain,so big money invest,and the banks to have lot of money from btc ....all world need to say nooo!! to btc it never heppens,this is what i think.
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:45:08 AM

I feel this will not happen as it is a imagination, it can be banned by some countries and already banned by some but many countries approve it also as a legal currency for any transaction.
correct. nowadays the whole world is busy discussing and learning what makes bitcoin global behind it. I think even the whole world could have allowed cryptocurrency to flourish in the country

| 

| 

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
| 

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
   ████       ███       ████
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███                         ███
███        █████████        ███
███                         ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ████       ███       ████
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
estanislao1994

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:46:13 AM

In my opinion, i do not think that this is possible because for example, in the Philippines it had already been regulated by the government legalizing Bitcoin as well as a bitcoin wallet which is coins.ph.
We are in the generation with innovation and bitcoin could be the solution to all that. Bitcoin gives us access to anything online and some countries already have adapted bitcoin, they even have their own bitcoin ATM.

mornabo

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:48:21 AM

first i would expect that bitcoin will not be banned all over the world, but even though bitcoin is banned all over the world it will not make bitcoin die right? although it will greatly affect the trust of users and affect the reduction of the price of bitcoin on a large scale but it will not make bitcoin die because you can still use bitcoin in internet network which is free?

millgates

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:54:51 AM

Prohibition of bitcoin all over the world is unlikely. I think so. Because of the current number of bitcoin users worldwide. Currently countries are trying to manage bitcoins, not to forbid bitcoin.
Yes, although it seems that bitcoin is only gain popularity among the rich people because bitcoin prices that are not reachable by the poor. Many countries are get benefits from bitcoin so they will not turn to ban it.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 714

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 01:03:21 AM

first i would expect that bitcoin will not be banned all over the world, but even though bitcoin is banned all over the world it will not make bitcoin die right? although it will greatly affect the trust of users and affect the reduction of the price of bitcoin on a large scale but it will not make bitcoin die because you can still use bitcoin in internet network which is free?
Using Bitcoin is not free, it is cheaper and faster than most other services though. And after scaling that will be further amplified.

waltermark742

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:16:36 AM

Some countries may attempt to ban crypto, but with the current growth it will be tough to stop. Bans can always be removed too.. and with enough demand and positive affects it shouldn't be an issue.
kush14

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:54:57 AM

Many will not agree even the world will not agree for banning the bitcoin. Imagine bitcoins will be banned all over the world
Kakawate

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:11:09 AM

How is that possible, I think the only way to do that is to stop the internet. There are many big investors and billionaires that won't allow that to happen, I think what would happen is the opposite, that bitcoin will be used worldwide and its gonna be legal to every country, not banned.

D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:28:25 AM

I think if all countries in the world have banned bitcoin I will stop in bitcoin world

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.