Bitcoin Forum
December 14, 2017, 12:37:53 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC ban in all over the world  (Read 7880 times)
abaidudez

Activity: 168

“Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain”

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:33:37 AM

what if the whole world bans BTC, are you still continuing to invest or buying bitcoins?

If that's possible then the price of it will go up more? Illegal things has higher value. Then I will invest more. I think everyone will find ways to fool someone who will monitor BTC transactions. I will still invest for I know the profit of what I will invest will be worth the risk I take. Just like what druglords. They sell drugs and get rich but sadly they killed by Law enforcers. But I think no one will kill someone who invested on illegal coins. Jailed maybe. But you can do it with no traces. Smiley Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on sites such as blockchain.info and brainwallet.org. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AjithBtc

Activity: 364

Bitplay

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:34:26 AM

This could have been made earlier. Anymore such a ban never gonna be successful. Now this has reached a vast growth as a whole through different ways. Very few countries have banned the usage of bitcoin, but even those countries has got lots of people who still use bitcoin. This is not like the digital money, it is entirely upon a different platform. It's really an impossible fact to ban it completely throughout the world.

▄▄████████▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
  ██████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
            ▀▀████████▀▀
bitPlay 
        ████
    █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
    █  ████
        ████
  EARN UP TO 5.9% DAILY INVESTING IN eSPORTS 
  ▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃    Choose a plan, make a deposit and enjoy the profit! 

████
████  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █
████
✔ DDOS Protection
✔ SHA-2/2048-BIT SSL Encryption
✔ Brilliant Solutions
✔ Fast Income
podrick17

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:36:42 AM

what if the whole world bans BTC, are you still continuing to invest or buying bitcoins?
If someday bitcoin will get banned throughout the whole world in every country i will stay away on it, i can't sacrifice my money and future for something that is considered illegal and besides how much can we get if bitcoin becomes hardly to get of course its price will go dip.

[ Globitex ] Linking Digital Currency to Global Trade
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⇩⇩⇩ Download WHITEPAPER ⇩⇩⇩ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  FacebookTwitterLinkedInReddit  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
kikoy999

Activity: 42

Looking forward

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:37:17 AM

At the moment bitcoin is in charge of all crypto currency why is it being banished by someone else?
sheamus10

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:41:49 AM

Maybe we can switch to altcoin because I think now a lot of good altcoin and can compete with bitcoin. If later bitcoin is banned I will keep investing, because the government should have a strong reason for this ban.

AVAMONEY

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:03:15 AM

If that's possible then the price of it will go up more? Illegal things has higher value. Then I will invest more. I think everyone will find ways to fool someone who will monitor BTC transactions. I will still invest for I know the profit of what I will invest will be worth the risk I take. Just like what druglords. They sell drugs and get rich but sadly they killed by Law enforcers. But I think no one will kill someone who invested on illegal coins. Jailed maybe. But you can do it with no traces. Smiley Wink
Your opinions was reasonable Smiley Compare bitcoins like drugs . When the world bans BTC, doing transaction using Btc was illegals.
Could be many people selling it panic either some will not, but this makes the price will going high for sure.

ghost424

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:15:02 AM

If bitcoin will be banned or banned all over the world, that would be troublesome for all the users of bitcoin. Bitcoin has played a important role on how we can get extra income from our spare time instead of being idle. Bitcoin is very useful and it is not that bad to learn about it.

◈◈   SOCIALMEDIA.MARKET   ◈◈   BLOCKCHAIN BASED Influencer Marketing Platform
ANN Thread   WhitePaper   Facebook   Telegram   Twitter
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰   TOKEN SALE : 07 - 14 December 2017   ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Yarsk

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:25:34 AM

Well that is very hard to happen, for bitcoin to be ban all over the world it has to come from bitcoin it self. The inventor of bitcoin sir Santoshi is the only one that can bring bitcoin down, by maybe inventing some other program into bitcoin that will make bitcoin become evil like for bitcoin to become scam and investors all over the world loosing money to bitcoin. If not that as long as bitcoin remain decentralized and continue with it activities of providing people the service of a secondary currency it will for ever be relevant.

skylark001

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:25:21 PM

Do you think it is going to happen any day. As of now, most of the countries are even not aware about its existence, let apart about the ban.

Still, if in any scenario Bitcoin will be banned all over then why would anyone hold it, that will be the end of Bitcoin world. We all are making investments in Bitcoin and investments are done only for increasing our wealth / net worth. No one would like to jeopardize their lives for Bitcoin or any single thing.

ItsEzMkay

Activity: 86

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:32:31 PM

Yes I would but one government cant even ban BTC barely how do you expect the whole world to come together and work together on this matter? It simply will not happen it is too big of a project and would likely fail.

Naoko

Activity: 784

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 06:33:59 PM

it is impossible seems to me, because bitcoin has penetrated deeply into society...if it will banned all over the world - the people will raise an uprising, and no government needs it...

NEUROMATION

▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
    █▄     
    ███▄   
    ██▀██▄ 
█▄   ▀  ▀██▄
███▄      ██
██▀██▄    ██
██  ▀██▄  ██
██    ▀██▄██
██▄     ▀███
 ▀██▄  ▄  ▀█
   ▀██▄██  
     ▀███  
       ▀█  
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
....Distributed Synthetic Data Platform for Deep Learning Applications....
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Reddit YouTube Medium
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
Robin789

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:00:59 PM

I do not think that this is possible. because it is a digital coin and profitable.
if all countries forbid bitcoin then other virtual money will be banned too.

C
What is C?
rpg

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:09:16 PM

Well most likely I would stop doing any related transactions from bitcoin because if you do still continue  you will be branded or got labeled in your country as criminal  and that would be really unlucky for you/

.SPECTRE.                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
Denlv

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:10:18 PM

it depends how far bitcoin go,and how far will humans race go if no bad things do for self prophet then i gues no one ban the bitcoin...
Swoshinima

Activity: 126

Good - Better - DeepOnion

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:00:06 PM

I don't think this will happen. Bitcoin is too big to ban. More and more people find out what this is, get excited and invest in it.

BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 714

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 02:31:35 AM

Well most likely I would stop doing any related transactions from bitcoin because if you do still continue  you will be branded or got labeled in your country as criminal  and that would be really unlucky for you/
That's no longer true as that kind of stigma has long evaporated. Bitcoin is slowly being taken more and more seriously.

NyLymZbl

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:40:58 AM

No, it can't be. Some of the countries still using it especially those who have a big business.

Noilee

Activity: 196

★Jetwin.com★

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:51:49 AM

If btc was ban in all over the world i will still invest in bitcoin or i will continue to use it. But i think it will never happen that bitcoin ban because as of now we see that bitcoin has a potential and best opportunity to the people around the world. So it depends to the people if they will follow this regulations to ban bitcoin.   

tranquanghuy

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:58:53 AM

This is impossible at the present time. Too much money is invested. Too many people and companies are associated with programs and bitcoin.
liseff3

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:25:06 AM

Well if the world was to do something like this (meaning all of the governments worked together to make this happen) I'd probably be leaving, as I wouldn't want to jeporadize my livelyhood just to invest in Bitcoin and be involved.

If I read your post,  It`s was a great idea.
I have thought this is one thought of simplifying life, and i will take the same steps as you.
I`m no one knows what will become of bitcoin. Bitcoin is mostly unregulated, but that could change.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.