Bitcoin Forum
December 18, 2017, 09:19:51 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC ban in all over the world  (Read 8082 times)
Habakkuk77

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:39:07 AM

I hope that it will not happen that the bitcoin will be banned all over the world.
However if this thing would happen I have nothing to do. If the governments will give punishment to those who will use bitcoin of course it is better stop it than to be put into imprisonment. Some governments have impose sanctions especially in the countries who totally banned bitcoin. On the other, it is also possible that the Bitcoin price and investors will be also affected or btc might lose its power.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 714

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 03:42:54 AM

I hope that it will not happen that the bitcoin will be banned all over the world.
However if this thing would happen I have nothing to do. If the governments will give punishment to those who will use bitcoin of course it is better stop it than to be put into imprisonment. Some governments have impose sanctions especially in the countries who totally banned bitcoin. On the other, it is also possible that the Bitcoin price and investors will be also affected or btc might lose its power.

You don't have to worry about that because it's not going to happen.

If any significant amount of countries decided to ban Bitcoin it would cause a mass migration of money to the countries that support Bitcoin.

So any country that bans it would hurt itself in the process and those that support it would prosper.

wilhb81

Activity: 154

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:50:34 AM

what if the whole world bans BTC, are you still continuing to invest or buying bitcoins?

Hmm, this situation is unlikely to happen and it will remain as a hypothesis only... But, if for somehow, the whole world bans BTC - I will still continue with my Bitcoin investment journey, no matter how rough and bumpy the journey is  Grin

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
yeyicheng2015

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:54:48 AM

All banned, that would be scary, but there are always some governments and organizations that see its bright future, and think the technology of block chain is unstoppable. We just invest in bitcoin to earn money, and we can make money as long as we can trade! Cool Cool Cool

shezu007

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:58:50 AM

All banned, that would be scary, but there are always some governments and organizations that see its bright future, and think the technology of block chain is unstoppable. We just invest in bitcoin to earn money, and we can make money as long as we can trade! Cool Cool Cool
i don't think so because bitcoin is going famous with a quick speed and getting large number of customer day by day and as the customers of bitcoin is increasing then the life of bitcoin will also increasing and according to my idea it is more expected that bitcoin will be accepted as a national currency in future because of its high popularity.

lienfaye

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:59:02 AM

You know this scenario is very unlikely to happen nowadays but if ever all countries banned bitcoin in the future i think i have no choice but to stop using it.

I dont want to do the things that against the law athough it became a part of my daily routine and it will be a bit hard to let go what you used to. If they really implemented this rules moving on is the the best we can do.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 04:33:15 AM

You know this scenario is very unlikely to happen nowadays but if ever all countries banned bitcoin in the future i think i have no choice but to stop using it.

I dont want to do the things that against the law athough it became a part of my daily routine and it will be a bit hard to let go what you used to. If they really implemented this rules moving on is the the best we can do.

Very unlikely seems like a massive understatement. Tongue

serjent05

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:57:35 AM

Well if the world was to do something like this (meaning all of the governments worked together to make this happen) I'd probably be leaving, as I wouldn't want to jeporadize my livelyhood just to invest in Bitcoin and be involved.

I don't think this scenario is likely as Bitcoin isn't at the point where full governments are scared of Bitcoin thretaning their power or the power of people who provide them tons of money - Banks.

It never happens, there are plenty of different countries and not all of the countries' governments are opposing bitcoin and blockchain. Japan is a good example for this. They legalized bitcoin and this gave momentum to bitcoin market.

Worlwide ban for bitcoin never happens, trust me.
i was in japan before sir, way back 2014 for 3 years on working there as a factory worker, and i've heard so many different humors about bitcoins there, even their bending machines does have a bitcoin payments on it, but people there are not literally eager to learn about this cryto currency thing, likely the bitcoin thing....

I like the way you said  " I've Heard so many different HUMORS...". And  "their bending machine".

Please check your vocabulary and spelling - as I know some devices have auto spelling correction and they may mess up your sentences - your statement sounds funny and make no sense...

And 2014 and today , there is a huge difference, besides you cannot tell the situation of Bitcoin from past year experience unless you are really residing there today.  Anyway, I do believe that it is impossible for BTC to be banned by all country, but if they did, I can say, I would rather save myself from troubles and stop using BTC all in all.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

5 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
Oliver A

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:33:54 AM

nobody for sure knows what is going to happen to Bitcoin future in the world

Baijit20

Activity: 182

“Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain”

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:51:06 AM

if btc ban in all over the world..it was very unfortunate. now many people involved on btc if btc ban people lost there investment.if btc ban altacoin ban also I think.and I also thik it's not possible to ban btc in all over the world.

yes I just investing btc for revenue.

BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 06:05:12 AM

if btc ban in all over the world..it was very unfortunate. now many people involved on btc if btc ban people lost there investment.if btc ban altacoin ban also I think.and I also thik it's not possible to ban btc in all over the world.

yes I just investing btc for revenue.
Just because it's banned doesn't mean that people won't find value in it any longer. Bitcoin was precisely created so that people wouldn't have to be at the whim of their governments (which are just puppets to CBs) any longer.

Potchi

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:10:31 AM

Well if the world was to do something like this (meaning all of the governments worked together to make this happen) I'd probably be leaving, as I wouldn't want to jeporadize my livelyhood just to invest in Bitcoin and be involved.

I don't think this scenario is likely as Bitcoin isn't at the point where full governments are scared of Bitcoin thretaning their power or the power of people who provide them tons of money - Banks.

It never happens, there are plenty of different countries and not all of the countries' governments are opposing bitcoin and blockchain. Japan is a good example for this. They legalized bitcoin and this gave momentum to bitcoin market.

Worlwide ban for bitcoin never happens, trust me.

Yes, i agree. It will never happen because bitcoining had helped many people who use it. It gives opportunities and jobs that the government can't give to their people. As you have said, Japan had approved about legalizing it so i think some countries who used to trust Japan will also follow this move. I think there are possibles chances that some countries will also legalize it.

slashz9

INS Ecosystem

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:54:14 AM

of course not because no one is using it, but bitcoin it like the internet no one control it, will the whole world will prohibit the use of internet Huh of course not. so in my opinion bitcoin will not be banned

Javanewstar

Proof-of-Asset Protocol

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:30:54 AM

If the world banned, I should not participate in bitcoin transactions, but the current status quo is that South Korea, Japan and the United States and other big powers have accepted the existence of bitcoin, and Japan legalized.

Psalms23

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:03:14 PM

what if the whole world bans BTC, are you still continuing to invest or buying bitcoins?

If anything like this happens Im sure Im not the only to let go of bitcoin. There will be no sense if you keep on investing when it is already illegal. Prior to the banning,  Im sure there would ba a mass dumping of bitcoin and bitcoin will drop like a rock. And one more thing,  it would be very hard to convert your bitcoin to fiat since all exchange would be illgal too.

InahC

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:06:29 PM

I know the fact that this cant happen to bitcoin but if so, i will withdraw all my bitcoin ofcourse and invest it instead on stockmarket in order to continue earning money.
lol1yatme

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:10:01 PM

If Bitcoin is banned globally, then I'll give up Bitcoin because Bitcoin was meaningless then and Bitcoin that we can not use is worthless, so I will not buy bitcoin at that time. Smiley
I think if we compare this year to last year so this year is much more better than last year in this year more countries have accepted bitcoin and some of them make bitcoin legal in their countries because world need bitcoin and they support bitcoin so I don’t think so world can ban bitcoin it’s also a fact that bitcoin is playing a big role in economy of countries.
ChConcept

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:10:39 PM

Of course I would cash out my BTCs. Better safe than sorry. I already made a profit anyway. But i would probably keep at least 1 btc as a memento that I became part of it. It would increase in value again at some point. In the darkweb.
Leonardis

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:13:04 PM

I would probably sell all of my coins, because if i will hold it. It will not have any value because people will sell it as fast as they can they can't use it when bitcoin is banned.

The ban of China did damage to Bitcoin what if the whole world bans it ? It would be dead in days.
agentx44

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:14:30 PM

I think i will never buy and invest bitcoin ever again even it is very painful to me because maybe all of my income will be gone if that happens. Its very sad that I will be again just a ordinary student who do not have any source of income and i will just rely on my parents to provide all of my needs, if they ban btc.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.