Bitcoin Forum
December 12, 2017, 12:33:55 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC ban in all over the world  (Read 7596 times)
Zauddelig

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:34:00 PM

Very unlikely imho

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
flumesshag

Activity: 145

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:35:47 PM

That impossible. For sure. Nowaday BTC have to used in many dark places. Like deepweeb..etc and can not be banned all over the world. Ofcourse if it not legal in life, we can still use it not in life if you know what i mean

saiteja01

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:40:58 PM

what if the whole world bans BTC, are you still continuing to invest or buying bitcoins?
First thing is whole world cannot simply ban Bitcoin. If they ban Bitcoin then we will not invest more but we will still invest.

iluvpie60

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:45:35 PM

what if the whole world bans BTC, are you still continuing to invest or buying bitcoins?

If the whole world banned BTC? What about other cryptos?

it is funny you say the whole world banning it, each country has different laws and most countries allow it. I don't see that that would happen.

If for some reason it did, I think you would see a lot of people using VPNs and TOR to get around firewalls and hide themselves. I would still use it, its just like video game currency in the way of being digital, they would have to ban video game credits/gold too lol.

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
  ▀██████▄▄█▀                ▄▄███████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄      ▄█████████████
       ▀██████████    ███████████████
        ▐▀█████████  █████████████▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
....ANGEL TOKEN....

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀ 
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀ 
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀   
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█     
     ▀█▄ ░░░▒▒█▄▄      ▄██▒▒▒▒▒░    █     
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█     
        ▐▀█▄░░▒▒▓██  █▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░  ▄█▀ ▐▌     
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌     
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌     
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █     
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌     
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀       
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀         
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀           
                 ▀▀████████▀▀             

Trivelius

Activity: 276

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:47:29 PM

That impossible. For sure. Nowaday BTC have to used in many dark places. Like deepweeb..etc and can not be banned all over the world. Ofcourse if it not legal in life, we can still use it not in life if you know what i mean
Yes this is not possible because bitcoin is now one of the most popular digital currency in the world means that there are some countries where bitcoin get treated will and that’s why bitcoin importance and value increases after all bitcoin will never get banned all over the world because bitcoin is not much bad as the whole world see.

Jombrangs

Activity: 336

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:09:55 AM

In my own opinion, it is impossible to happen in the company and management of bitcoin. In the first place,
there are legal which complies all requirements to have a juridical personality and a registered business. Bitcoin operates in accordance of the law which cannot provoke them to ban.

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 15- Jan. 14 │ Whitepaper 
carefumles

Activity: 61

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:40:08 AM

will be great news finally all world say same word.

if this happen bitcoin will be used only for Deep/Dark net and back dirks coin
Konco126

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:23:23 PM

Imagine if all countries in the world ban bitcoin. Maybe my economy will be ruined and can't meet needs of everyday life. But I will still invest it, because I'm sure bitcoin will remain and popular forever. Some countries have bitcoin, but bitcoin has become increasingly popular now. That's what makes me very confident to invest in bitcoin.
Berlusco1n

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:33:15 PM

Whole world ban will not happen, don't worry. Cryptocurrency is the future. There will be regulation, but not ban in individual countries. Even ban from China is temporary, until the regulations are prepared and in place.
Stanlymaker

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:38:28 PM

Such a scenario cannot happen, simply because, for this, the government of all countries must unite. And looking at the situation in the world at the moment, this is unlikely to happen.

╔══════╡XZEN | Hardware wallet of the future╞══════╗
░▒▓█ ╠═Twitter══════════╡ INVEST ╞══════════Medium═╣ █▓▒░
╚═Facebook═╡Pre-ICO ▪ November 13 2017╞═Telegram═╝
AliMan

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:43:48 PM

Whole world ban will not happen, don't worry. Cryptocurrency is the future. There will be regulation, but not ban in individual countries. Even ban from China is temporary, until the regulations are prepared and in place.
i think it is impossible, many countries now accept bitcoin as one of the currency in their place and i think it is good, many countries have been think that bitcoin is the new era of money thats why it is good to invest and to have for, so i think it is impossible to ban it all over the world.

chacha66

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:56:57 PM

I honestly dont think they will ban, they will regulate, these regulations will be drawn up by goldmans/ jo morgan ect and us little guys will begin to start losing £ instead of gaining, just like when little fish get involved in the stock market. If youre not on the inside , you loose. Another year or two before these guys are all over this market, enjoy while it lasts and try to pick the coins those guys want to succeed if money is the reason you are here. peace
heureca

Activity: 288

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:00:34 PM

I think it is impossible. Currently BTC is well-known among population so goverments can't stop it. At the same time a lot of big investors buy BTC

▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
     ▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                    ████
   ██                     ███▀██
  ██                    ▄██▀   ██
 ██                    ▄██      ██
██▀                  ▄██▀      ▄███
██                  ▄██      ▄██▀██
██                 ██▀    ▄███▀  ██
██               ▄██▀   ▄██▀     ██
██▄             ▄██  ▄███▀      ▄██
 ██           ▄██▀ ▄██▀         ██
  ██         ▄██▄███▀          ██
   ██       █████▀            ██
    ██▄   ▄████▀            ▄██
     ▀██▄███▀            ▄▄██▀
       ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
           ▀▀█████████▀▀
L I V E T R E E   A D E P T TM
Own the future of entertainment
The World's 1st Community-Powered,
Film, TV and Content Network  ★
Tatalk

Activity: 91

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:32:36 PM

At present, Bitcoin is not merely a currency but the future asset and it's craze is continuously increasing through out the world. In spite of its increasing valuation and economically benefial for all countries, some countries has banned cryptocurrency including China and Russia, such major countries has banned cryptocurrency. But it is not possible that all the countries would ban the cryptocurrency because it is a future asset and has become the centre of attention for investors and even also acts as a helping hand in removing some sort of unemployment, so, no country would ban the bitcoin in coming future.

Faxmate

Activity: 208

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:24:07 PM

With the Net Neutrality issue on the table, would that be something that could be used against BTC and crypto in general?
No it’s not true and even its not possible that bitcoin can be banned in all our the world because I believe that world realized how bitcoin is important for them that’s why everyone they are trying to accept bitcoin and some of them have make bitcoin legal so I think bitcoin is now a part of our life’s and its very hard to survive without bitcoin and I’m hundred present sure that if future bitcoin will be more strong and popular in world.

The future of money has arrived   ═══▌▌     TRUCKCOIN     ▐▐═══   For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
《  ICO starts of Dec 1 st, 2017       ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+
═══════════════════     Powered by GoldenHill International     ═══════════════════
Kurbla81

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:28:10 PM

Bitcoin cant be banned "in my world"... thats the essence of bitcoin and some altcoins. Remember 6 years ago?
aeternus

Activity: 280

DIMPAY: Invest for Tomorrow.Today.

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:21:12 AM

nah wont happen. japan has even adopted it fully, i kind of envy japan at the moment.
Lets just hope they do not change their posture, if the US bans bitcoin or creates heavy regulation on bitcoin it is likely they are going to pressure Japan and other countries to do the same and if at that time the Japanese are not getting huge benefits out of bitcoin they may comply.

phucngungoc

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:29:44 AM

Bitcoin can not be banned worldwide. if bitcoin is banned. All other altcoin will die. Bitcoin accounts for more than 50% of the market cap. There are many big investors who do not want to die bitcoin

Website|Whitepaper
■ ■ ▄  ICO ▲ Nov 18th, 2017
PowerSEOService

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:33:00 AM

What if the earth stops turning ? What if there is no humanity tomorrow ? What if...

0xFFaA514D77C7240874B6Ee82EeB9505b54BC6f2F
shadowdio

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:35:26 AM

if only bitcoin is ban then not all altcoins well I'm still continuing to invest some altcoins not in bitcoin, bitcoin will be huge dump if that happens until it will 0 value, but for now bitcoin is stronger just keep supporting bitcoin.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.