Bitcoin Forum
January 24, 2018, 12:28:08 AM *
News: Electrum users must upgrade to 3.0.5 if they haven't already. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC ban in all over the world  (Read 8532 times)
supto005

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:25:26 PM

what if the whole world bans BTC, are you still continuing to invest or buying bitcoins?

I don't think so the whole world will bans BTC. Already few country accept bitcoin as well as day by day bitcoin become more popular. But some how if Bitcoin bans I'm still continuing to invest or buying bitcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shezu007

Activity: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:38:52 PM

what if the whole world bans BTC, are you still continuing to invest or buying bitcoins?

I don't think so the whole world will bans BTC. Already few country accept bitcoin as well as day by day bitcoin become more popular. But some how if Bitcoin bans I'm still continuing to invest or buying bitcoins.
it is not possible that whole world will ban bitcoin because now bitcoin have got large number of users and in the whole world countries are following those ways which are favorite of the majority of people from their country and now in the whole world from  maximum number of  countries maximum number of people are following bitcoins and it is more probably that it will be accepted as  national curreny.

MAHNOOR

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:42:48 PM

I think its never happen to all over the world that bitcoin ban, because as we see there are more country are accepted and regulated bitcoin so how it was ban the bitcoin in all over the world. Because the point is this some people are depend on bitcoin like investment, and they see that bitcoin has a potential in investment and mostly it can help the economy of the country. If this happen that bitcoin was ban in all over the world, yes i would still invest because i believe someday it will be back again and i will wait until it back and more patience.
off course not BTC is now the mot wanted cryptocurency and people love to invest in bitcoin thats why due to these people support bitcoin will never ban all over the world but the fact that some countries didn't legal it and consider to be ban but after sometime they will return their decision because bitcoin is now becoming more stronger.

Bakemat

Activity: 409

wakenbake

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:45:12 PM

Well, if the bitcoin is banned all over the world there are no reason to invest or buy it because t
It have no value and its illegal if you used it. But if you have bitcoin before banning it then you must hold it because its have a chance that maybe if they allowed it again the price of its will be doubled but for banning the bitcoin in all over the world i think its like a bitcoin dying

██████████
         ████████████████████
      ██████████████████████████
    ████████████  ██  ████████████
   █████████████  ██  █████████████
  ████████████          ████████████
 ███████████   ████████    ██████████
 █████████   █████████████  █████████
█████████   ██████████████████████████
█████████  ███████████████████████████
█████████  ███████████       █████████
█████████   ███████████████  █████████
 █████████   █████████████  █████████
 ███████████    ███████    ██████████
  ████████████           ███████████
   █████████████  ██  █████████████
    ████████████  ██  ████████████
      ██████████████████████████
         ████████████████████
              ██████████
GLOBCOIN  █
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
  █
THE CURRENCY OF GLOBAL VILLAGE
FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAMREDDITLINKEDIN
  █
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
  █
WHITEPAPER
   MEDIUM
   GITHUB
  █
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
  █
TOKEN SALE
btc78

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:49:47 PM

this will never happen for the next 10-20 years for
sure,this is only a wild dream of those non believers in cryptoworld..
but if ever happens that the whole world goes against bitcoin
 ofcourse as what others will do i will withdraw and invest all
my funds in my offline business
Spanopohlo

Activity: 126

Aim High! Bow Low!

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:50:07 PM

To ban BTC around the world is very Unlikely, because there are  countries now that accepts or are now using bitcoin for their daily transaction, what would be their reaction if it comes to this, a rally will be the minimal case of this scenario. For the worst case scenario, there are still tons of work out there, so we'll just shift to that and keep our bitcoins if ever the banning will be Over.

bitcoinbug.com

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 12:53:38 PM

Well if the world was to do something like this (meaning all of the governments worked together to make this happen) I'd probably be leaving, as I wouldn't want to jeporadize my livelyhood just to invest in Bitcoin and be involved.

I don't think this scenario is likely as Bitcoin isn't at the point where full governments are scared of Bitcoin thretaning their power or the power of people who provide them tons of money - Banks.

This is what the worlds central banks think of BTCBitcoin
http://bitcoin-bug.com/2017/11/27/heres-worlds-central-banks-really-think-bitcoin/

<h2>Founder of www.bitcoin-bug.com</h2>
raihan09

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:16:18 PM

I love bitcoin so much. I don't want it happen. But if the whole world bans BTC,  I'm still continuing to invest or buying bitcoins

cokkapaga

Activity: 788

"The Future of Crypto Trading | Apollo"

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:18:23 PM

I dont think that btc will be ban in the world, bitcoin is a smart technology and the world is needed it.
Dont worry about that, All country will be accepted bitcoin in the future.

██▄▄                 ▄▄██
                                ██████▄▄            ▄██████
                          ██   ██████████▄        ▄█████████   ██
                         ████ █████████████▄    ▄███▀▀  █████ ████
                        █████████████████████▄▄████     ███████████
    █████▄▄▄          ▄█████████████▀▀  ███████████     ████████████▄          ▄▄▄█████
   ████████████▄▄▄   ██████████████     ███████████     ██████████████   ▄▄▄████████████
  ▐████████████████████████████████     ███████████     ████████████████████████████████▌
  █████████████████████████████████     █████▀▀ ███     █████████████████████████████████
 ▐█████████████████████████████████     ███     ███     █████████████████████████████████▌
 ██████████████████████████████████     ███     ███     ██████████████████████████████████
▐██████████████████████████████████     ███     ███     ██████████████████████████████████▌
███████████████████████████████████ ▄▄█████     ███████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████  ▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄█
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Twitter
Instagram
Linkedin
Facebook
    Github
Whitepaper
Reddit
Youtube
Email
  ▄█
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
dbutp

Activity: 98

Whitelist for WePower token sale before 1st of Feb

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:25:40 PM

Bitcoin has a lot of benefits, so many people know and use it. It is popular in many countries around the world, some governments have accepted it. So, there is no banned bitcoin in the world.

Denies

Activity: 196

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:29:16 PM

I think it's very unlikely that the whole country will ban bitcoin. some developed countries like in europe do not really question about crypto and bitcoin. maybe some small and corrupt countries that forbid bitcoin to flourish. there is nothing wrong with crypto and bitcoin, it's just that some countries and banks feel threatened by the presence of bitcoin.

BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 756

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 09:20:42 PM

I hope that it will not happen that the bitcoin will be banned all over the world.
However if this thing would happen I have nothing to do. If the governments will give punishment to those who will use bitcoin of course it is better stop it than to be put into imprisonment. Some governments have impose sanctions especially in the countries who totally banned bitcoin. On the other, it is also possible that the Bitcoin price and investors will be also affected or btc might lose its power.

You don't have to worry about that because it's not going to happen.

If any significant amount of countries decided to ban Bitcoin it would cause a mass migration of money to the countries that support Bitcoin.

So any country that bans it would hurt itself in the process and those that support it would prosper.

We have seen in the past that whichever country to ban the Bitcoin, they regret their decision. Firstly this decision is against the public likes and secondly even if any Govt. Declare it illegal, it can still be used online. So no one can fully Ban the bitcoins and for this purpose bitcoin was created as decentralized currency so no can control it and no one can ban it.
I would still love to see some countries try. It would be quite entertaining to say the least.

Argoo

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:38:27 AM

Bitcoin is impossible to prohibit all over the world. Too many states have already recognized bitcoin as an official means of payment. No one can tell the same to the state, that is, to interfere in the internal affairs of any state. The time when the states could get together and decide on the prohibition of bitcoins has passed. Bitcoin and other crypto currency has already firmly entered the financial world of almost every state and I hope that forever.

AlgoTrading FUN ...FINANCIAL FREEDOM for everyone
❯❯❯ ❯❯❯    A T F    ❮❮❮ ❮❮❮
Twitter     Facebook     Telegram     Youtube     github
dipok07

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 05:51:28 AM

Though there are many opinions on the crypto currency in the world, there are questions about its legitimacy in some countries. Since 2008 no problem was found in Bitcoin transactions. Advanced Technology Blockchain Has been used. Customers can see the sample in the transaction if they want. Besides, this blockchain technology is used in the bank nowadays. Bitcoin has validated many countries and many companies.

ubay

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:04:48 AM

It is very unlikely, because there are already some countries that accept bticoin legally. Not many countries but I'm sure will continue to grow. Rest assured bitcoin can change the world's finances.

Jincor
Genuinely simple smart contracts and cryptocurrency transactions for any business
Whitepaper FacebookTwitterTelegramLinkedin
Jincor ICO 1st of December, 2017
icanscript

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:48:09 AM

This is how to forbid the rain to go ... Smiley
Efforts and money spent by states on the prohibition of bitcoin will be so huge that a positive effect is impossible. Some governments understand this and are trying to "lead the process"

helars2008

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:21:23 AM

It wont matter if btc will be banned all over the world.
That is the beauty of having a peer to peer features.
Anyone can do transaction with anyone without any interference from a third party.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Glydel1999

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:38:39 AM

All world can't ban BTC, some countries will unban it to be leading in crypto. And others will look at it and also start to work with crypto

Usafstar

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:00:43 AM

BTC is the most famous currency i the world now so it will face some of the obstacles from the world as the time passes the people are become very addicted to this and the countries which ignore bitcoin in the past now they are willing to accept this currency the world will try to ban the bitcoin but it is impossible.

________________EBCOIN________________        █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █    JOIN TOKEN SALE   >  Feb 1st, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018
The Best Gift for Travelers        ◢◢     Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market     ◤◤
▬▬▬▬                FACEBOOK                  TWITTER                 SLACK                 MEDIUM                TELEGRAM                 ▬▬▬▬
Usafstar

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:02:15 AM

BTC is the most famous currency i the world now so it will face some of the obstacles from the world as the time passes the people are become very addicted to this and the countries which ignore bitcoin in the past now they are willing to accept this currency the world will try to ban the bitcoin but it is impossible.

________________EBCOIN________________        █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █    JOIN TOKEN SALE   >  Feb 1st, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018
The Best Gift for Travelers        ◢◢     Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market     ◤◤
▬▬▬▬                FACEBOOK                  TWITTER                 SLACK                 MEDIUM                TELEGRAM                 ▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.