Bitcoin Forum
December 14, 2017, 10:26:16 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC ban in all over the world  (Read 7882 times)
FasTroy

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:57:28 PM

With this situation, If the whole world ban Bitcoin, I'm sure that it will die. The price has fallen down under 6400 dollars now
Yes, It's true, if all countries in the world ban bitcoin, it will surely die, but i don't think that it will be banned, because currently there is some countries legalize bitcoin like Japan and germany etc..
So the chance to be banned is too low, and i think that bitcoin will be more popular and more countries will legalize bitcoin in the near future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. Header-only clients like MultiBit trust that the majority of mining power is honest for the purposes of enforcing network rules such as the 21 million BTC limit. Full clients do not trust miners in this way.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
earl07

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:31:45 PM

no this will never happen many countries already adapted bitcoin and many investors want to be part of it.
Crasengover

Activity: 126

Etheal

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:32:51 PM

With this situation, If the whole world ban Bitcoin, I'm sure that it will die. The price has fallen down under 6400 dollars now

The price is dropping due to the fake news which are spread all around the internet and BCH pump. I have no doubt that BTC will rise again in few days. And regarding the overall ban - it's not possibe. I think that some well developed countries will start to ban fiat and use only cryptocurrencies in some years.

UCHCHILD

Activity: 364

Zabercoin – An Asset Backed Cryptocurrency

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:54:19 PM

Despite the fact the many countries that ban bitcoin still the volume its user is so high, we can see it to its price now, it is growing tho it decreases sometimes but then the value is so high compare to other, so why not continue to hold and collect bitcoin if I know it still working in progress and good.

THE FUTURE OF
REAL ESTATE

║║
║║
║║
▬▬ ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ▬▬

║║
║║
║║
sartoga

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:07:49 AM

In this case I wouldn't want to invest or buy bitcoin anymore, but I would still accept it as a payment method. Alternatively I would focus on altcoins and there are still interesting offers available. Because when they ban bitcoin doesn't mean that they also ban altcoins. Even then you can create different types of altcoins and they would have to adjust their laws and this usually takes a year or more.
Getmon

Activity: 346

Coinlancer.io ICO | Oct 14th

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:13:33 AM

what if the whole world bans BTC, are you still continuing to invest or buying bitcoins?

I would stop investing in Bitcoin once and for all if that finally happens. That would effectively put Bitcoin down. But I am not saying that Bitcoin will die with that very serious blow. Bitcoin could go fully underground and away from the monitoring mechanisms of governments. After all, it is designed to avoid the eyes of the governments. But trading as well as buying and selling using Bitcoin will be crippled.

▄████▄
          ██  ██
 ▄▄▄▄     ▀████▀     ▄▄▄▄
██▀▀██     ▄▄▄▄     ██▀▀██
██▄▄███▄▄██▀▀▀▀██▄▄███▄▄██
 ▀▀▀▀ ▀██▀▄████ ▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀
       ██ ██     ██
 ▄▄▄▄  ██▄▀████ ▄██  ▄▄▄▄
██▀▀██  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██▀▀██
██▄▄██     ▀██▀     ██▄▄██
 ▀▀▀▀     ▄████▄     ▀▀▀▀
          ██  ██
          ▀████▀
Coinlancer
          ▄▄████████▄▄
      ▄▄████████████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄
  ████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████▀
  █████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████████▀
      ▀▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀████████▀▀
CL
WHITEPAPER         ANN THREAD
Coinlancer
FACEBOOK     TWITTER     MEDIUM     TELEGRAM
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
!!
Dodoymabs

Activity: 112

DIMPAY: Invest for Tomorrow. Today.

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:20:43 AM

what if the whole world bans BTC, are you still continuing to invest or buying bitcoins?

It would be hard to buy bitcoins considering that there would be no more available exchange sites.  It would be hard to convert bitcoin into cash if it would be banned.  If there would be a site, it will cost a huge transaction fee.  But this is impossible to happen since for some reason I believe bitcoin can help the government.

If you already know that it will be ban then why should you continue to buy or invest?. It's a common sense that if you know where you going then you must already prepared and have a plan to divert another business that fits to you.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMPAY  ●  Invest for Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  Facebook  ❱❱❱  Twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  PRE-ICO | December, 04th 2017  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[/color]
appleffi

Activity: 112

One of a kind

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:22:03 AM

Of course this would also mean to stop the circulation of bitcoin if it happens that the world no longer will support this kind of platform. Every coin or every platfotm would only work if there is people who supports what they offer, if there is none then we can synonymously just say that it can be called dead. So bitcoin would be put in the history since it is no longer valuable for transaction.

BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 714

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 12:23:22 AM

That is something that is literally impossible to happen. Nobody can ban Bitcoin. Governments can make it hard to exchange large amounts of Bitcoin into fiat. They could even "ban" it. But as long as people want to keep using it, there is nothing that anybody can do.

Also, the countries that actively support cryptocurrencies will be the leaders of the next historic revolution. So I can pretty much promise you blindly that there will be at least some countries that will embrace the technology instead of even thinking about banning it.

Dreamchaser21

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:28:28 AM

Well if the world can’t accept this kind of technology maybe our technology will collapse, this is really what we need bitcoin and its technology will help us move forward. In fact a lot of big companies are now using blockchain technology, so many countries should use bitcoin also.
Indrawan77

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:28:48 AM

It will be meaningless to invest if all the worlds banned bitcoin, there wont be a place to cash out into fiat and there will be no place to spend the btc, so I will invest in other coin, and if bitcoin is banned all over the world then bitcoin will dead, so there is no point to invest in a dead coin
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 12:34:49 AM

It will be meaningless to invest if all the worlds banned bitcoin, there wont be a place to cash out into fiat and there will be no place to spend the btc, so I will invest in other coin, and if bitcoin is banned all over the world then bitcoin will dead, so there is no point to invest in a dead coin
If Bitcoin was banned/unusable all over the world there would be no other coin, as they follow the same premise.

AgentZero23

Activity: 42

ARNA | PreSale - September 21st

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:49:29 AM

It will not be banned and it will continue to be popular. As long as there are communities who supports cryptocurrencies it will continue. And not to mention that some first world countries are now embracing bitcoins.

ARNA Genomics | PreSale Sept 21st
Saveplus

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:50:47 AM

If bitcoin will banned nobody can invest on it because it has no value at all.The bitcoin will be dead and no coins can be use in digital currency we all use fiat currency and it will became meaningless.But one thing for sure it will never because for now bitcoin is in good stage of cryptocurrency many people now trying to research it because of its good features and its benefits to us.

BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 12:52:44 AM

If bitcoin will banned nobody can invest on it because it has no value at all.The bitcoin will be dead and no coins can be use in digital currency we all use fiat currency and it will became meaningless.But one thing for sure it will never because for now bitcoin is in good stage of cryptocurrency many people now trying to research it because of its good features and its benefits to us.
That's not how value works though. And people will always find workarounds to whatever it is that they want to have.

grifter1870

Activity: 140

Stake Moderator @Stake.com

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 01:29:10 AM

for me if this gonna happen, why not stop? maybe its a wake up call for us, if bitcoins will stop... but i guess there is much excitements and surprises in the near future about bitcoins... will see.
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 98

PayPro Campaign

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:31:45 AM

bitcoin is blocked in some countries because the country is worried that with the inclusion of bitcoin in the country it will weaken the exchange rate of the country's currency which eventually will make the country experiencing economic crisis. Bitcoin will not be a currency but will only be an investment commodity such as gold and share letters.

udayantha11

Activity: 70

INS Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 01:32:59 AM

Yes always risk is there. not ban from all countries. some time most of them. we have to prepare. we have to invest what we are willing to loose.

Do not put all the money we have.   currently banned from China only. Specially ICO. This is great trend.

Pleione527

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:44:04 AM

How can we do transactions if bitcoin will be banned througout the world? If that will happen I guess no one will ever take the risk of investing in bitcoin. anyway at this point this is impossible to happen because the market of bitcoin grows so fast and many countries support it I believe the digital currencies will be having a bright future

Xenrise

Activity: 294

Crypterium - Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyon

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:45:42 AM

This is beyond compare. The whole world cannot do this thing, in fact this is crazy talk. Because in the first place, they would've ban bitcoin in this world if they can see the things that are not good in this cryptocurrency.

In case that thing really happens, I will not risk myself being jeopardize by the law. For this matter.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.