Bitcoin Forum
December 16, 2017, 07:01:01 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC ban in all over the world  (Read 8039 times)
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 714

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 01:45:58 AM

How can we do transactions if bitcoin will be banned througout the world? If that will happen I guess no one will ever take the risk of investing in bitcoin. anyway at this point this is impossible to happen because the market of bitcoin grows so fast and many countries support it I believe the digital currencies will be having a bright future
Bitcoin transactions can not be banned. That's the whole idea behind the decentralized ledger that is the blockchain.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ryker1

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:47:27 AM

what if the whole world bans BTC, are you still continuing to invest or buying bitcoins?

i thought the title says a news but when I open it says a question lol

well if the whole world ban the bitcoin of course I will stop investing to it and maybe I switch my few bitcoins to BCH and ETH

Senior Members:

Bitmora      ██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █      
Building an exchange for the people, by the people
Revolutionary fees, US regulated, community built
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █      
Bitmora WHITEPAPER
Facebook │ Twitter │ Slack
|   
Announcement
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █      
Bitmora Funding
December 8th, 2017

Code:
Bitmora██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
|██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █

Hero/Legendary Members:
entrepmind23

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:51:23 AM

what if the whole world bans BTC, are you still continuing to invest or buying bitcoins?

Though this is highly unlikely to happen because some countries already accepted and regulated bitcoin, if ever the whole world bans BTC then I would stop using it because I cannot earn the legal way and I don't want that. At least for now, it may not be declared legal yet in our country but it is not banned either so I am free to use it but in case it will be banned then I would just find another way to earn. I will not dare do something illegal just because I am earning here. I would find another source of income that would not let me jeopardize my freedom.

▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████                                ▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄
    ▄███████▀▀   ▀▀██████                              ██████   ██████   ██████
   ▄██████▀        ██████                              ▀████▀   ▀████▀   ▀████▀
  ▐██████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ██████
 ▐██████
 ██████      ███████████▌    ████████▄▄       ▄███▌     ▄██████████ ███████████▌
▐██████      ███████████    ▐███   ▀███▌     ▄████▌     ███▌           ▐███
██████▌          ██████▌    ███▌    ███▌    ███▀███     ███            ███▌
██████▌          ██████    ▐███▄▄▄▄███▀    ███  ███    ▐█████████      ███
███████         ███████    ████▀▀▀███▄    ███   ███▌   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▐███
 ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▐███     ███  ▄██████████▌  ▐███            ███▌
  ▀████████████████▀      ███▌    ▐███ ▄███     ▐███  ███▌           ▐███
     ▀▀███████▀▀▀         ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█

▄▄▄    ▄▄██▄▄
                   ██▀▀██████████
                  ██     ████████
                 ▐█▀      ▀████▀
   ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄██████████▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████████████▄
▐██████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████   ▀██████▀   ███████████
 █████████▌    ██████    ██████████
  ▀██████████████████████████████▀
   ▀████████▀▀████████▀▀████████▀
     ▀███████▄        ▄████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
markdario112616

Activity: 98

★Jetwin.com★

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:51:50 AM

Definitely, Yes. Since it's imposible to happen. First, Because any Government can't manipulate or hold a trillions of transactions in a day or so. Stating that they must stop the people to use the internet. Which is ironic in a way because, internet is now a basic neccessity.  

drm

Activity: 766

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:51:55 AM

How can we do transactions if bitcoin will be banned througout the world? If that will happen I guess no one will ever take the risk of investing in bitcoin. anyway at this point this is impossible to happen because the market of bitcoin grows so fast and many countries support it I believe the digital currencies will be having a bright future
Bitcoin transactions can not be banned. That's the whole idea behind the decentralized ledger that is the blockchain.

But fiat to bitcoin and bitcoin to fiat can be made illegal.
It won't stop all btc traffic but it would deliver a huge blow to btc if you could potentially be thrown in jail or be fined for using bitcoin.

BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 01:55:54 AM

But fiat to bitcoin and bitcoin to fiat can be made illegal.
It won't stop all btc traffic but it would deliver a huge blow to btc if you could potentially be thrown in jail or be fined for using bitcoin.
Just look at the prevalence of Cannabis all over the globe to see that this isn't an issue. If there's something that people really want no law will stop them from getting it.

And at the very least Switzerland (and most likely several other countries as well) embrace Bitcoin with open arms. So individual countries trying to crack down on it will simply damage their own Economy in the mid to long term in exchange for some illusion of control in the short term.

SUDARMONO

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:09:39 AM

this may be a very horrible rule to hear, but I will keep investing in bitcoin currency, because the bitcoin of digital currency that uses the internet so it is not limited to use even though the whole country forbids it, but I think the small possibility is impossible if all countries ban it.

Golftech

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:19:46 AM

ban means that they needed to stop the chain or ban the trading and the exchange of btc, i think it wont happen because if that's possible well its already been implemented before but there's already a lots of investors and traders inside this business better to start thinking on how to invest more than thinking about any possibilities that this concerned will happen.

███████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████
███████████████
████████
████████████████████
█████████
██████████████████
███████████████████████

vicvicto17

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:21:06 AM

Make your sentence precisely. Looks like their is a news going around. I tell you bro it never happens. There are countries that adopt bitcoin legally and yet they use it for currency. Look Japan right now they use bitcoin for transactions. And it's very demand in their country.

hessanseen

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:26:39 AM

The world will not ban. If each government strictly controlled, I will invest bitcoin, for now, no other channels can resist inflation, or that there is no better than bitcoin commodity to resist inflation.

traderethereum

Activity: 602

DIMPAY: Invest for Tomorrow. Today.

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:27:30 AM

i wonder there is any country that could banned bitcoin because if all over the world is banning bitcoin, i am sure that every people which still using bitcoin will search another ways to make sure that they can still using bitcoin without any interfere from each of governments. beside that, this will difficult to banned bitcoin because bitcoin is not a system that easily could be break by any one and we are talking about big server that connect each others.

ZCoinTalk

Activity: 56

Moon Traveller

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:29:35 AM

It might become something like the piracy of TV shows and movies.
You can make it illegal, but people will still find a way to do it and because it is decentralized; hard to control.

CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:32:28 AM

It won't happen surely. Some countries actually gave a positive feedback to Bitcoin. One example is Singapore, they're already allowing businesses to accept Bitcoin and planning to regulate cryptocurrency in the near future. From Coindesk:

"Virtual currencies can go beyond being a means of payment, and evolve into "second generation" tokens representing benefits such as ownership in assets, like a share or bond certificate. These are financial activities that falls under MAS' regulatory ambit."

Back to topic, but if its happen, yes I would still buy it. I'm sure as we move on to the next generation of country leaders and policy makers, the rules and policy would also change too.

redcrystal

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:35:11 AM

When has the whole world ever agreed on anything?

BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 02:36:27 AM

When has the whole world ever agreed on anything?
The world has agreed on many important issues, such as "food is nice to have". Roll Eyes

yonjitsu

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:49:13 AM

If bitcoin will be gone forever, i think an alt coin will replace it for good so i will continue to earn crypto currency. But for now, that's very impossible for a global ban to realize for bitcoin.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

HarleyQuinn9876

Activity: 199

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:13:46 AM

Well if the world was to do something like this (meaning all of the governments worked together to make this happen) I'd probably be leaving, as I wouldn't want to jeporadize my livelyhood just to invest in Bitcoin and be involved.

I don't think this scenario is likely as Bitcoin isn't at the point where full governments are scared of Bitcoin thretaning their power or the power of people who provide them tons of money - Banks.

It never happens, there are plenty of different countries and not all of the countries' governments are opposing bitcoin and blockchain. Japan is a good example for this. They legalized bitcoin and this gave momentum to bitcoin market.

Worlwide ban for bitcoin never happens, trust me.
I think this will not happen. Bitcoins can only be banned in some countries because they affect their economies. If bitcoin is banned, I will stop investing in bitcoin

[size = 11px] [url = https: //worldcore.com/] [color = black] ▨ [color = # 114450] ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [/ color ] [font = Century Gothic] [color = # 14B9BA] WORLDCORE [/ b] [/ color] [/ font] [color = # 114450] ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [/ color] [/ b] [/
font] [/ b] [/ b] color = # 114450] ĐẦU TƯ ĐÁNG TIN MẠNG TRONG HOẠT ĐỘNG CỦA CÔNG TY THANH TOÁN TRỰC TIẾP [/ color] [/ url] [/ b] [/ font] [font = Century Gothic] [color = # 28BCBA] » ][/phông chữ]
▨ [font = Rockwell] [url = https: //worldcore.com/] [color = black] trang web [/ color] [/ url] - [url = https: //twitter.com/worldcoresocial] [ color = black] twitter [/ color] [/ url] [url = https: //www.facebook.com/worldcoresocial/] [color = black] facebook [/ color] [url = https: //t.me/worldcore]telegram[/url] - [url = https: //join.slack.com/t/worldcore/shared_invite/MjMxMDgzNDgxNDExLTE1MDM1Nzg3OTctMTY4NWZmZDA5OQ] [color = black] slack [/ color] [/ font] [/ font] [/ font] [/ font] [/ font] [/ [/ color] [/ url] ◀ ▨ [/ size] [/ center]
Hamstead

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:25:57 AM

Definitely, Yes. Since it's imposible to happen. First, Because any Government can't manipulate or hold a trillions of transactions in a day or so. Stating that they must stop the people to use the internet. Which is ironic in a way because, internet is now a basic neccessity.  
We can say bitcoin is banned but not crypto. So if this is happen, of course we don't have any choice it to swift for another coins. But it could be hardly to happen just because bitcoin is the mother of all coins  that made cryptocurrencies to become popular. Although there is any possibilities to happen but it won't totally banned bitcoin, maybe in some other countries only not the whole world.

███████████████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████
███████████████
████████
████████████████████
█████████
██████████████████
███████████████████████

Aying

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:39:50 AM

We can say bitcoin is banned but not crypto. So if this is happen, of course we don't have any choice it to swift for another coins. But it could be hardly to happen just because bitcoin is the mother of all coins  that made cryptocurrencies to become popular. Although there is any possibilities to happen but it won't totally banned bitcoin, maybe in some other countries only not the whole world.
What would be the possible reason why they will banned the bitcoin? definitely if they would banned bitcoin then all crypto would have same fate, but as of the moment I can't see any reason for the world to ban crypto as they are considering this as one way to transform and change the world and they are all open for it.

███████████████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████
███████████████
████████
████████████████████
█████████
██████████████████
███████████████████████

Xabad

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:32:00 AM

Well if that happens which I think is impossible for the entire world to ban BTC, I think no one would invest on it anymore because of that. No one will risk their assets to buy a something that is useless.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.