Bitcoin Forum
December 11, 2017, 03:13:31 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to use bitcoin?  (Read 1693 times)
kittybabe@06

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:19:51 PM

Hi to all im a new joiner here can you please give me an idea how to use bitcoin? Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FORTUNEJACK.COM[

9 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lasvista

Activity: 150

Ditcoin #1

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:38:43 PM

Hi to all im a new joiner here can you please give me an idea how to use bitcoin? Smiley

Hello newbie member, because you are new here? I just say that before you become a full-fledged member of bitcoin. Read on first, or learn what bitcoin really is. Then when it comes to learning you try to read it here in thread or forum. Join the campaigns of course before you invest first for someone you can join. It would be better if you read your basics so you can have some extra knowledge for using bitcoin Smiley Smiley And you learn how to avoid being scammer in the forum often because it's easy to get started, easy to be fooled.

andiko

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:40:30 PM

To buy and hold will not rise in price yet. Grin
buytheeffinD

Activity: 74

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:45:04 PM

You go to exchange and purchase it first and once you have it you can either transfer it for investing or hold on to it for speculating. I would watch a few beginner videos on youtube about bitcoin these visual aids usually help nail home the picture.

Fatemablabla

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:48:09 PM

The most easy way to use btc is to buy it at a low price and then hold them.and then sell it at a high price based on your profit

holdme___LET'S HOLD THE FUTURE OF AI CHATBOTS [WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ TOKEN SALE LIVE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Facebook Twitter Slack Medium Instagram ANN Thread Telegram Reddit Github[/­center]
xaviervilla

Activity: 154

I like to better myself and be more knowledgeable.

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:57:54 PM

Hey there man, it's nice to have you join here in this forum. At least a lot or trying to get a hold of btc.  Although i cannot say this is good, at least someone like you is really asking first before doing any useless things.

You cam use bitcoins as a currency, a bank, and etc.
You can look for shops that buy through bitcoins both localy amd internationally your choice.

phpdev3

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:01:30 PM

The easiest way of using bitcoin is, buy coin when price is very low and hold the coin until it's price is as high as your expectation.
marcous

Activity: 551

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:09:08 PM

you can using bitcoin for trading in altcoin or you hold bitcoin for longterm,,if you want to trading altcoin,there are some exchange like bittrex,hitbtc,etc. over there, you could choice to be fast trader or holder.

▄███▄
                  ▄███████▄
                ▄███████████▄
              ▄███████████▀███▄
            ▄███████████▀███████▄
          ▄███████████▀███████████▄
        ▄███████████▀   ▀███████████▄
      ▄███████████▀       ▀███████████▄
    ▄████▄██████▀           ▀███████████▄
  ▄████████▄██▀               ▀███████████▄
  ███████████▄                 ▀██████████
   ▀███████████▄             ▄████▀██████▀
     ▀███████████▄         ▄████████▀██▀
       ▀███████████▄     ▄███████████▀
         ▀███████████▄ ▄███████████▀
           ▀█████████▄███████████▀
             ▀█████▄███████████▀
               ▀█▄███████████▀
                 ▀█████████▀
                   ▀█████▀
Globitex

..Linking Digital Currency to Global Trade..

Code for Senior Member
LigwagGanern

Activity: 78

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:13:40 PM

There is so many ways or things that you can do with your bitcoin. For example you can trade your bitcoin is some websites who uding bitcoin for trading but make sure that it is true or not a scam. You can use your bitcoin also as payment because some online store or online shop accept bitcoin as payment like lazada. You can invest it also.

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper     Twitter     Facebook     Telegram     Medium     Youtube
jekjekman

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:43:22 PM

Bitcoin is a digital money in the digital world so it is simply a money that you can exchange for services and goods for some people or website that will accept it as a payment but today Bitcoin is more likely and asset for some because the price of it is so volatile that spending it today may become regretful if the price of it increases in the future so it is your choice if you will look at it as a money for spending or more of an investment.

▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
    ▄█▀▀▄▄███████▄▄▀▀█▄
  ▄█▀▄████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀████▄▀█▄
 ▄█ █████▀█ ▄▄▄ █▀█████ █▄
▄█ █████   █████   █████ █▄
█ ██████   ▀███▀   ██████ █
█ ███████         ███████ █
█ ██████   ▄███▄   ██████ █
▀█ █████   █████   █████ █▀

▀█ █████▄█ ▀▀▀ █▄█████ █▀
  ▀█▄▀████▄▀▀▀▀▀▄████▀▄█▀

▀█▄▄▀▀███████▀▀▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

▄█████████ ███      ███  ▄█████  ▄█████  ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄   ▄█████████ ███       ███
███▀        ███      ███ ███▀    ███▀    ███▀    ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ ███▀        ███       ███
███         ███      ███ ███     ███     ████████████ ███      ███ ███         ███▄     ▄███
███▄        ███▄    ▄███ ███     ███     ███▄         ███      ███ ███▄         ▀███████████
 ▀█████████  ▀████████▀  ███     ███      ▀█████      ███      ███  ▀█████████          ▄███
                                                                                     █████▀
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
█████▀
███▀ 
█▀  ▄█
  ▄███
▄████▀
███▀
█▀  ▄█
  ▄███
▄████▀
███▀
█▀  ▄█
  ▄███
▄█████
█████▀
███▀ 
█▀  ▄█
  ▄███
▄████▀
███▀
█▀  ▄█
  ▄███
▄████▀
███▀
█▀  ▄█
  ▄███
▄█████
kittybabe@06

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:47:19 AM

Hello newbie member, because you are new here? I just say that before you become a full-fledged member of bitcoin. Read on first, or learn what bitcoin really is. Then when it comes to learning you try to read it here in thread or forum. Join the campaigns of course before you invest first for someone you can join. It would be better if you read your basics so you can have some extra knowledge for using bitcoin Smiley Smiley And you learn how to avoid being scammer in the forum often because it's easy to get started, easy to be fooled.

Thank you lasvista.. How can i avoid to be scammed?
q835197677

Activity: 161

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:52:46 AM

So far, within 24 hours, the price of bitcoin has fallen by about $1,700.I'm sorry.Because it seems likely that BCH is going to replace BTC, I really don't want to see the situation.But, reason tells me, maybe you can buy some BCH.

bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:57:07 AM

To use bitcoin, you must fiest create an account in bitcointalk.or then make or wait for your account to become a junior member then after that, you can already join in a signature campaign then get paid. Then the bitcoins that you had earned can be cash out to some remittance center.

wall101

Activity: 70

Working For My Son

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:58:10 AM

Bitcoin use for me every transaction because it makes the deposit easier to withdraw using bitcoin to send the payment to others using bitcoin because it uses capital.

amwer

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:05:11 AM

You make trading about Bitcoin jobs
You can So hopefully I will be successful in this work.
dobladi

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:08:30 AM

The functions and uses of Bitcoin are sometimes conditional such that if Bitcoin is legal to your country as a currency, you can make use of it on buying things that you want since retailers will accept it as payment. But if it is not yet legal, you can use it as an asset or investment where you can earn huge profit by just storing it on your e-wallet for a period of time.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ❱ Powering True Care Coordination ❰ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SimplyVital Health ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▂▂▂ Whitepaper Token Sale 22nd of Feb  Twitter  Telegram Discord ▂▂▂
Rajamuda

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:26:05 AM

For you, if you have some funds.. better try to investing in bitcoin or if you already have bitcoin, try to investing it in some altcoins that more in demand by people to invested with the one of the exchange sites. Because nowadays seen altcoins more in demand by many people for investing. For the rest, you can more reading (learning many things) that can to do with bitcoin from various sources of articles included this forum. There's a lot we can do with bitcoin or earn bitcoin, and that's a lot of opportunities to make a profits even without any capital also. One thing, I just suggest don't doing a gambling.

katarin2030

Activity: 175

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:28:18 AM

In today's world of digitalization you can use bitcoin for online transactions and also can use for investment and also as an asset.

supto005

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:36:59 AM

You as a newbie i prefer you that most of the people want to suggest you that it's buy bitcoin as a low price than hold as well as sell it when the price raising. It's the easiest way to using bitcoin.

Raihan050

Activity: 81

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:17:08 PM

There are few way which through you using Bitcoin. But personally i think easiest way of using bitcoin is to buy bitcoin when the price is low than hold it and wait for right time to sell i mean when the price is raising.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.