Bitcoin Forum
December 12, 2017, 11:57:28 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to use bitcoin?  (Read 1931 times)
FasTroy

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:09:14 PM

You first need to learn and understand how bitcoin works. Bitcoin is a new currency, you can earn it by joining campaigns and save your btc for the future. You can also sell it.
You are right, Everyone should get some knowledge about cryptocurrencies before he start using them, because he will be in some troubles if he can't menage his money correctly, and maybe he can lose a lot of money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 728

Exchange via BitPayment.io

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 09:42:47 PM

Bitcoin is anonymous, decentralized, digital and virtual cryptocurrency, which can be stored and transacted via internet only. Bitcoin have strong security barriers to protect them. Along with Bitcoin can be transacted without any third party interpretation. Bitcoin is open source and globally accepted. Now to use bitcoin first user need to buy some bitcoin or can generate some bitcoins by mining.

Bitcoin can also be used against fiat currency, as a mode of payment.

doch

Activity: 246

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:48:43 PM

Hi newbie, just like Fiat bitcoin can be used as a medium of exchange for good and services except that it is digital currency. Bitcoin can also be used for trading by buying and hold for a period of time when the price appreciate as compared to what it was when you bought it. Bitcoin just like any other fund can be transfer from one account to another through the uses of wallet.
Bitcoin is that type of currency which can be use for many things in life but the best and profitable ways to use bitcoin is investment and signature campaign, investment make life good I means investment brings you a lot of profit in bitcoin just like that signature campaigns offers you BTC and after earning it can be exchange to real money so both of ways are profitable and beneficial.

Vaculin

Activity: 567

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:38:29 PM

Hi newbie, just like Fiat bitcoin can be used as a medium of exchange for good and services except that it is digital currency. Bitcoin can also be used for trading by buying and hold for a period of time when the price appreciate as compared to what it was when you bought it. Bitcoin just like any other fund can be transfer from one account to another through the uses of wallet.
Bitcoin is that type of currency which can be use for many things in life but the best and profitable ways to use bitcoin is investment and signature campaign, investment make life good I means investment brings you a lot of profit in bitcoin just like that signature campaigns offers you BTC and after earning it can be exchange to real money so both of ways are profitable and beneficial.
Right.Bitcoin also can be also used for long-term investment so you can have a very huge profit if you think the right time has come to cash it out.And yes being in signature campaigns will give you more btc as payment and learn to hold them and sell them only when the price reaches its high peak for you to gain very big profit.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

nagatraju

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 04:19:43 PM

Bitcoin is a source of income, since bitkoin doesn't have a certain value, it will fluctuate either up or down at any time. To make money, you need to buy bitcoins at a low price. When the price rises, you can sell your bitcoins. This is called trade. You can also use your btc to buy gadgets or any other things on the Internet.

NEUROMATION

▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
    █▄     
    ███▄   
    ██▀██▄ 
█▄   ▀  ▀██▄
███▄      ██
██▀██▄    ██
██  ▀██▄  ██
██    ▀██▄██
██▄     ▀███
 ▀██▄  ▄  ▀█
   ▀██▄██  
     ▀███  
       ▀█  
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
....Distributed Synthetic Data Platform for Deep Learning Applications....
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Reddit YouTube Medium
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
selectaselectine

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:28:40 PM

I advise you to read some more in order to learn things related to Bitcoin. There are may uses but first things first, you need to learn how it works.

◈◈   SOCIALMEDIA.MARKET   ◈◈   BLOCKCHAIN BASED Influencer Marketing Platform
ANN Thread   WhitePaper   Facebook   Telegram   Twitter
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰   TOKEN SALE : 07 - 14 December 2017   ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
mypat3op

Activity: 98

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:33:54 PM

Bitcoin offers many advantages over traditional banks. It allows sending payments internationally without concern for currency conversion. You can buy Bitcoin  at a lower price and selling them at higher price. Cheesy

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper     Twitter     Facebook     Telegram     Medium     Youtube
CryptOliver

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:26:47 PM

if you want to trade choose a good market and learn more deeply so you have a blend in trading, if you keep this bitcoin in the long run but depending on the movement or price of the bitcoin ... in my opinion better trading to get to know more bitcoin.

▀  C   ▀   
Baimovic

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:32:25 PM

easy. you choose it, what way will you do to take advantage of bitcoin? investment, trading, faucet, or in bitcointalk forums. I suggest the easy course, that is investment but you must have capital.

GRAPHENE POWERTHE FUTURE IN NANOTECHNOLOGIESGRAPHENE POWER
STARTS 20th OF DEC ❰❰❰ PRE-SALE ❱❱❱ ENDS 10th OF JAN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
josephpogi

Activity: 168

“Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain”

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:50:34 PM

Hi to all im a new joiner here can you please give me an idea how to use bitcoin? Smiley
Bitcoin is a digital money so i think before you can use this you need to convert it into real money or in your currency but it is more proftable than fiat because some people converted their money to bitcoin and then they always take the risk to hold it even the bitcoin is not stable but its more good if you win by investing/ converting your money in bitcoin.

ridho002

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:59:28 PM

Before asking try to find the information first in google. to get paid you can join in campaigns that exist in this forum.

garvida00

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:17:15 PM

Paano? Madalali lang yan maraming bagay ang paggamit ng BTC una pag bayad sa bill ng kuryente pag load gamit ang BTC at magpalit ng Php Cash in real life.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 700

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 01:44:42 PM

Bitcoin is just another form of money and it's as easy as using traditional payment methods but on the other hand, it provides more benefits as compared to that of those methods. I assume that you have used the email and yet you (and most of us including me) are unaware of how it works behind the scenes in depth. Thus, you don't need to understand 100% of the technical stuff, you can get started with the beginners and help section and start using Bitcoin wallet.

garvida00

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:18:14 PM

To use bitcoin, First no paying a money or give cash for reality but always give a time to invest the bitcoin how to use it many things todo is pay a bill,load your poor cellphone and withdraw a cash. Smiley
dimonstration

Activity: 528

INS Ecosystem

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:23:11 PM

Hi to all im a new joiner here can you please give me an idea how to use bitcoin? Smiley
Bitcoin is a digital money so i think before you can use this you need to convert it into real money or in your currency but it is more proftable than fiat because some people converted their money to bitcoin and then they always take the risk to hold it even the bitcoin is not stable but its more good if you win by investing/ converting your money in bitcoin.
yes digital money that in the near future has a good potential that it can be used for many people and they will use it in some transaction even now we can now use it but few only not in all aspects we can use it , we have some speculations that in the near future it can be.

███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █

█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
●  Whitepaper
●  ANN Thread
●  Reddit
●  Telegram
●  Twitter
●  Facebook

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Zastria

Activity: 112

DIMPAY: Invest for Tomorrow. Today.

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:38:53 PM

How to use bitcoin for me just for investment to get profit. I myself look for bitcoin through this forum and follow bounty campaign and signature campaign, with the results I get, I can save and invest it. Hold to sell if prices soar

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMPAY  ●  Invest for Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  Facebook  ❱❱❱  Twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  PRE-ICO | December, 04th 2017  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
andamers

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:35:49 PM

Just hold it and add more into your wallet after save your Private key.

no one use bitcoin when he can get more from holding

dongosquad

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:11:33 PM

start with a lot of reading and searching for information about bitcoin. there is a special subforum beginner, you will find a lot of information you need as a newbie. then, you will get the answer to the question you asked.

delitte

Activity: 42

http://eristica.com/

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:18:28 PM

First, you have to study every tiny little details and information you can gather from different sources. Understanding is the key here. Start with the basics and history before going further because no one became masters of anything without going and understanding through the basics.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ΣRISTICA ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
║ CHALLENGES ON SMART CONTRACTS ║
▬▬▬ICO STARTS 7th Dec, 2017▬▬▬
Kezio

Activity: 66

“Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain”

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:20:49 PM

There are a number of ways to use it. You can buy it at low rates and sale it at higher rates. You can trade with it. You can buy things with it, or invest it. Bitcoin is only limited at this moment by the legal systems of many countries, other than that the possibilities can become endless.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.