Bitcoin Forum
December 15, 2017, 11:32:35 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to use bitcoin?  (Read 1974 times)
imam ukik

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:10:48 AM

in my opinion, if you have some funds, it's better to try investing in bitcoin or try to invest it in some altcoin that you are more interested in to invest with one of the exchange sites. Because currently seen altcoin more in demand by many people for investment. Furthermore, you can read more and learn what can be done with bitcoin from various sources of articles including this forum, very much we can do with bitcoin or get bitcoin, and that's a lot of opportunities to make profit even without capital though. One thing from me, just suggest that not to gamble or anything that deviates.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Pinkris128

Activity: 256

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:20:26 AM

Hi to all im a new joiner here can you please give me an idea how to use bitcoin? Smiley
Since you are a newbie, it is important for you to do some research regarding bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. You should know first all its usage and capabilities before engaging yourself into. Bitcoin can be use to buy things in the internet if the retailer accepts bitcoin as a way of payment. You can also convert it to fiat money in your country to buy the things that you need.

Lamisa asfiya

Activity: 120

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:24:24 AM

you can use bitcoin as payment to online shops. you can invest it.when the price is low,then you can buy bitcoin and hold it for future. you also can tradeing with it.

lucifochrome

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:38:04 AM

As a newbie you can do your research on bitcoin, there are articles here that will help you, if reading is not your thing then you can watch videos on youtube but i suggest you read here. Beginners and help section will be best for starters. Anyway to answer your question basically bitcoin is cryptocurrency, a digital money so whatever you do on your real money you can do with bitcoin but there are limitations, Like for example if you are going to use bitcoin to buy stuff on the internet or on the physical store you are only limited to the stores that accepts bitcoin as payment. That is one use, there are more uses as you go and read about bitcoin but mainly most people use bitcoin to trade with other cryptocurrency.
aizen10

DIMPAY: Invest for Tomorrow. Today.

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:43:44 AM

Hi to all im a new joiner here can you please give me an idea how to use bitcoin? Smiley

bitcoin can be use on some other purposes, like here at our country, we can use bitcoin as a mode of payment on some other online store, to buy any cellphone load and even to pay electric bill and some unique bill that slowly accepting bitcoin. all you have to do is to have a bitcoin wallet and of course bitcoin, you can use bitcoin as you use fiat money everyday. and for more info explore all over the forum and study from different boards and threads to learn on some other uses of this bitcoin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMPAY  ●  Invest for Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  Facebook  ❱❱❱  Twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  PRE-ICO | December 4th, 2017  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Malamok101

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:44:43 AM

the use of bitcoin is the money to increase it using it in trading or investing to increase the bitcoin is often also used so you can get bitcoin free with faucet sites they need you to claim to deduct a bitcoin but it will only last you ipon. Bitcoin is also used for quick transactions with others using this when the deposit is withdrawn.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  TRADE.IO       ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
jake zyrus

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:32:28 PM

How to use your bitcoin first , you think wisely what to buy or not. You can buy new celphone or computer using for posting in bitcoin and you can invest in bitcoin for your future because the value of bitcoin increasing everyday. It makes your money grow.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  TRADE.IO       ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
tinystone26

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:50:11 PM

Bitcoin is different than what you know and use every-day you can bring a bitcoin wallet in your every-day life you can get bitcoin by accepting it as a payment for goods and services.

LiveEdu Pre-sale 40%: tokensale.liveedu.tv
loragean03

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:24:24 PM

First welcome to the crypto world. Anyway as a newbie,  studying/searching "what is bitcoin" is the best way to learn more about bitcoin,  because if you lack of knowledge in this bitcoin you cant use the full benefits that you can get in bitcoin, bitcoin has many ways to earn profits and to grow your money into maximum level, so i suggest you to study what is bitcoin first for you to know all the knowledge about it and you can understand how to use it.

BTC-GREEN              Ecological Community in the Grean Planet
[ WHITEPAGE ]       J O I N   I C O   IIILIVE       [ ANN THREAD ]
❱❱❱❱❱❱      FACEBOOK      |      TWITTER      |      YOUTUBE       ❰❰❰❰❰❰
KylesmomisaB

Activity: 91

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:26:53 PM

You can either invest or trade with it via exchanges. Or you could store it on a wallet somewhere for speculation. Also you can spend BTC daily but for this you likely need some crypto debit card like TenX has.
Rubick99

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:46:14 PM

Simple way, like generally trading. Where you buy bitcoin if the price is cheap and sell when the price higher than before

player514
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:06:18 PM

Bitcoin has many many uses. To keep things simple, you can use bitcoin as an investment or a payment form.

For an investment, try to purchase some bitcoin from an exchange online. One suggestion when it comes to this, try to stay away from Coinbase. Their fees are insane, and they don't do much for their users. With this investment, you can move to altcoins or just hold bitcoin holdings and watch it grow!

As a payment form, you can use many sites to purchase using bitcoin. One that I really enjoy using is a site called gyft. You can purchase all kinds of gift cards using bitcoins, allowing you to use bitcoin to get what you want from even retail stores.

turkmachiavelli

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:20:05 PM

I don't know that you want to invest in this market but I think You should read what is crypto money and you can join airdrop and write post so you can learn this market in this way. You can earn money.

robertdhags

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:25:24 PM

good to have you here man i am new here also but a months ago so according to my study what the use of bitcoin theres a lot to use of it but it depends for example for some purposes where in you can use bitcoin as the payment if they accept bitcoin and depends on the country like in my country bitcoin is not also known by others so plenty of users convert it in fiat so they can use now for everything they want for.
Cryptohunt

Activity: 128

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:41:35 PM

do you ask how to use bitcoin or how to use bitcointalk.org?
if you want to use bitcoin, first you have to have it, then you can follow the trading.
but if you ask is how to use bitcointalk?
you have to read a lot on all treads, so you better understand what you want to know.

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
Shinigami78

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:52:17 PM

Hello newbie member, because you are new here? I just say that before you become a full-fledged member of bitcoin. Read on first, or learn what bitcoin really is. Then when it comes to learning you try to read it here in thread or forum. Join the campaigns of course before you invest first for someone you can join. It would be better if you read your basics so you can have some extra knowledge for using bitcoin Smiley Smiley And you learn how to avoid being scammer in the forum often because it's easy to get started, easy to be fooled.

yes, as a first step should newbie read more to know the flow of trade if you will invest. because you just can be deceived.
777Bitcoin

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:55:56 PM

Have you’ve been in bank sending money or receiving to one place to the other, if yes. Think of it as it’s the same way without needed to go personally on banks, no documentation and no hassle of time. You better have a local bitcoin wallet to have the most appreciations with that way. So first download a wallet of youre choice and learn to understand its features.

Have you’ve been in an stock market, buying and selling like gold. Then it’s an investment as a matter a better one with the much higher tendency to profit without control from government and mafias. So do buy and Hold.

Welcome to this virtual world that is controlled by the people and not by the government.
Gaff

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:01:53 PM

Bitcoin has many many uses. To keep things simple, you can use bitcoin as an investment or a payment form.

For an investment, try to purchase some bitcoin from an exchange online. One suggestion when it comes to this, try to stay away from Coinbase. Their fees are insane, and they don't do much for their users. With this investment, you can move to altcoins or just hold bitcoin holdings and watch it grow!

As a payment form, you can use many sites to purchase using bitcoin. One that I really enjoy using is a site called gyft. You can purchase all kinds of gift cards using bitcoins, allowing you to use bitcoin to get what you want from even retail stores.

I will give you an advice but, first of all I just wanted to welcome you here in crypto world. So, your a newbie here, I guess the best thing you should do first is to do a research about bitcoin. You should know first about bitcoins usage and capabilities. Yes, I agree that bitcoins use on investment and payment. You can use this too on buying loads and buying things online, But you should be patience to read something about this for you to know more about bitcoin's uses.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Kenny181

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:06:21 PM

Hi, I'm new to crypto world. Please I'd love it if someone will help me out and direct my path
Cherylstar86

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:09:54 PM

bitcoin can be use on some other purposes, like here at our country, we can use bitcoin as a mode of payment on some other online store, to buy any cellphone load and even to pay electric bill and some unique bill that slowly accepting bitcoin. all you have to do is to have a bitcoin wallet and of course bitcoin, you can use bitcoin as you use fiat money everyday. and for more info explore all over the forum and study from different boards and threads to learn on some other uses of this bitcoin.

If that would be applicable in the different countries of the world, I think those will make the bitcoin price into much greater price and become more expensive. I see that those mentioned bitcoin applications in terms of purchasing and online payments, can bring brighter future to digital currency as well as this will brought us comfortable and convenient life in the future. Hopefully this will also be opened and adopted in all the countries in Asia where I lived now, because it seems to be more productive upon reading the conversations here an no negative effects to bitcoin if will be used as medium of payment system.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.