Bitcoin Forum
December 14, 2017, 05:18:05 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to use bitcoin?  (Read 1968 times)
thesmallgod

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:00:54 AM

Hi friend, there are so many thing you can do with bitcoin just like your money. bitcoin is an electronic currency which can be use to buy stuff. also bitcoin can be traded on you can buy and hold it for a long time as the coin have capacity to grow in price. you can know more about bitcoin by googling it online. there are so many ebook that explain how the coin works. i recommend Sam Patterson ebook titled: Bitcoin Beginner: A Step By Step Guide To Buying, Selling And Investing In Bitcoins.
http://b-ok.org/book/2336382/0d9bfc

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
micheal wang

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:04:52 AM

I know how to use or get it is by buying bitcoin through exchange of bitcoin, exchange bitcoin with someone near you and get bitcoin through competitive mine.
good luck  Wink
steampunkz

Activity: 322

The Fastest Blockchain- ICO 1/12/17 - 7/1/18

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:17:43 AM

Hi to all im a new joiner here can you please give me an idea how to use bitcoin? Smiley

Bitcoin has features you can use for now, example is for investing in trading, for playing gambling, you can also mine bitcoins using your GPU's or bitcoin miner, can convert your bitcoin to fiat cash, buy and sell items online using bitcoins, You can also earn bitcoin here in this forum via joining bounty campaigns like  signature campaigns, paid to sign-up, social media campaigns at etc. Bitcoin has many uses so what are you waiting for. Go to bitcoin now!

██               ██     ███          ██     ███████████████              ██                  ▄▄█████▄▄         ███████████████
██               ██     ████         ██     ██                          ████              ▄██▀▀     ▀▀██▄      ██
██               ██     ██ ██        ██     ██                         ██  ██            ██▀           ▀██     ██
██               ██     ██  ██       ██     ██                        ██    ██          ██                     ██
██               ██     ██   ██      ██     ██                       ██      ██        ██                      ██
██               ██     ██    ██     ██     █████████████           ██        ██       ██                      █████████████
██               ██     ██     ██    ██     ██                     ██          ██      ██               ██     ██
██               ██     ██      ██   ██     ██                    ██            ██     ██               ██     ██
██               ██     ██       ██  ██     ██                   ████          ████     ██              ██     ██
██               ██     ██        ██ ██     ██                  ██  ██        ██  ██     ██▄           ▄██     ██
██               ██     ██         ████     ██                 ██    ██      ██    ██     ▀██▄▄     ▄▄██▀      ██
█████████████    ██     ██          ███     ███████████████   ████████████████████████       ▀▀█████▀▀         ███████████████
||
oyinkansolaberry

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:23:09 AM

there are a good number of things you could do with Bitcoin, if you have it you can choose to hold it like an asset and watch it appreciate or depreciate with time. you can also spend it; just like money, it can be used in paying for goods and service. likewise, it can be used for investment purpose in that you can diversify by buying Altcoin with it to increase your investment portfolio. these are just some of the things that can be done with Bitcoin. I hope you'll find this helpful.
levvv

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:07:42 AM

Im a newbie too, i think first you must have a bitcoin account to use it. Then you can buy or get bitcoin into your account wallet to use it

▀  C   ▀   
ir.yance

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:15:29 AM

Hi to all im a new joiner here can you please give me an idea how to use bitcoin? Smiley

you have to connect to internet then you must register bitcointalk.
for beginners or newbie you have to post on off topic until your rank goes up.

caloy06

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:39:38 AM

I use bitcoin to accumulate my own money to build a small business and increase income on my part in my college education.I also use bitcoin as I teach others to earn money and earn money.

Choyor

Activity: 154

Choyor art

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:56:43 AM

What to do is learn first what is Bitcoin. for example by following a discussion forum and then following a campaign campaign, such as a signature campaign, before stepping on another step, such as investing, so I trust you will be able to follow the next Bitcoin.

atikurrahman

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:59:19 AM

There are many ways to use bitcoin but how bitcoin will use, it depends on you.
First, you can get a profit by holding bitcoin. Besides gambling, trade, shoping etc. Bitcoin can also be used for these purposes.

Anne8

Activity: 70

Proof-of-Asset Protocol

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:00:44 AM

As new comer, i will suggest you to learn what bitcoin is.
Then you learn what purpose of bitcoin.
To use bitcoin first you have to make your wallet.

| World Fintech Startups | Microsoft Azure Partner | $1,5 M Raised During pre-ICO |
     BANKEX - Proof-of-Asset Protocol    
| WHITE PAPER | BLOGSLACKTELEGRAMBITCOINTALKGITHUBTWITTERYOUTUBEFACEBOOK |☰
deviant99

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:52:36 AM

First, all you need to do is familiarize the bitcoin, read some articles, history , and any related topic about bitcoin. After understanding it, you can now choose your wallet; a legit wallet that can store your bitcoin. You can also buy your first bitcoin using the real money in our country. After that you can now use the bitcoin for investing, trading stocks, or exchange to earn more bitcoins. And the cycle is like that and just don’t forget to read, understand every single details to earn bitcoin.

DITCOIN ▬◉▬ Business Driven CryptoCurrency ▬◉▬ DITCOIN
Unique Approach▬◉◉◉▬Untraceable Coin
▬▬▬▬▬  DTC web / Mobile Wallets DTC cards  ▬▬▬▬▬
nightways

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:19:33 AM

Bitcoin can use as a payment for online shopping, we can invest throught it and we can also save bitcoin for our future needs/wants.
Online payment was very hectic and time consuming but now bitcoin has made it very easy without lots of time as well it has made the transactions very fast and easy furthermore bitcoin is convertible to any other currency prevailing in your country.

tarpa07

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:22:28 AM

There are too many way to use bitcoin as like payment . If you want to buy some product you can use bitcoin. At first you need to a bitcoin wallet then you can use it.
duongdaiduong

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:22:57 AM

First, all you need to do is familiarize the bitcoin, read some articles, history , and any related topic about bitcoin. After understanding it, you can now choose your wallet; a legit wallet that can store your bitcoin. You can also buy your first bitcoin using the real money in our country. After that you can now use the bitcoin for investing, trading stocks, or exchange to earn more bitcoins. And the cycle is like that and just don’t forget to read, understand every single details to earn bitcoin.
I agree with you. These are the basic things a newbie needs to know. I think if you do this you will easily earn a profit in cryptocurrency and can grow your potential.

Website | Whitepaper
■   ■   ■   ■   ▄   ▀   ▄     ICO ▲ Nov 18th, 2017     ▄   ▀   ▄   ■   ■   ■   ■
ANN Thread      ◆      Twitter      ◆      Telegram
rodskee

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:24:57 AM

bitcoin being decentralized cryptocurrency is easy to use in any transaction, here in my country i use bitcoin to pay bills using online transaction it is convience because alot of time i save no need to travel to go in the establishment to pay bills, i also use bitcoin for the long term investment for the future becomes profitable savings.

LogitechMouse

Activity: 98

Success takes time. Be patient.

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:35:25 PM

Before you use bitcoin, learn how to buy it. There are many websites that you can buy bitcoin. You can use bitcoin but you need to have some knowledge with regards to bitcoin and the whole crypto world. You need to take time to read here to gain some knowledge. If you want to use bitcoin, you need a wallet address to send and receive bitcoins or use your bitcoin in trading or do some buy and sell method.

Paycent BRIDGING THE GAP BETWEEN CRYPTOCURRENCY AND FIAT  WHITEPAPER | LINK TO DISCUSSION | ICO: 2-30 Nov ’17
shohelalam

Activity: 168

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 06:32:00 AM

I don't know what you really want to know from us by this question ? Every thing change by bitcoin. Now crypto and blockchain era. Bitcoin create new revelation in economy. You can do every thing by bitcoin, Like, Shopping, Traveling, Business, Investment Every things. I you don't use bitcoin, don't worry just hold for long time bitcoin increase day by day, By holding you also profitable from bitcoin.     

BitGenerator

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:38:23 AM

Bitcoin is a currency like any other one, you can purchase anything with it.
While you use it as you use fiat, people in here commend to hold til you make profit.
Silent26

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:52:46 AM

Actually there are a lot of things you can do bitcoins. You can use it for investing, Trading but mostly it is used for payments. But in the future, bitcoin will still develop and more features of bitcoins will still be made.

You can check some info here
https://99bitcoins.com/how-to-use-bitcoin-a-quick-start-guide/?gclid=Cj0KCQiAjO_QBRC4ARIsAD2FsXNvPqSUe8_fEixotA9g5LV4tZfEfzSh2bV5YuuFnQhX9ctP-JDQp4waAnPPEALw_wcB

C
What is C?
Yarsk

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:57:46 AM

Hello forum mate, I must first of all welcome you to this great forum which has house about 80% of the bitcoin users around the world.
Down to business, the first thing you need to do as a newbie is to study and how do you do that pick topics that a related and relevant to what you want to know the read people comments on it. Secondly visit bitcoin related sites and watch videos on YouTube. The when you become a member you can then start to join campaign which will pay you in bitcoin, and then buy bitcoin for trading and you can also venture into mining it all depends on you ability and capacity.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.