Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:05:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Red Pill Coin - The Decentralized Currency Of The Future🔥  (Read 7795 times)
seriosman

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:40:58 AM

Hi. Tokens of your platform can be used to encourage the activity of content makers. But I don’t understand one point - what ensures the growth of their value? 
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nextwalker

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:47:00 AM

Hi. Tokens of your platform can be used to encourage the activity of content makers. But I don’t understand one point - what ensures the growth of their value? 
It’s really simple. For the first time, those who receive tokens will have to go to the exchange and exchange them there until the token can’t be used as a means of payment. The more there’re creators - the greater is the demand for tokens?
seriosman

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:52:07 AM

It’s really simple. For the first time, those who receive tokens will have to go to the exchange and exchange them there until the token can’t be used as a means of payment. The more there’re creators - the greater is the demand for tokens?
And who will buy them on these exchanges? Demand will increase sharply when they’ll become a currency tool, but before that it’ll be very difficult to maintain a stable rate, it may even be needed to “burn” tokens artificially.
nextwalker

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:56:08 AM

And who will buy them on these exchanges? Demand will increase sharply when they’ll become a currency tool, but before that it’ll be very difficult to maintain a stable rate, it may even be needed to “burn” tokens artificially.

You miss the main block of this chain – these are people who make donations. Yes, some of them will buy tokens on the sale, but the rest will have to look for them somewhere on stock exchanges or exchangers. Therefore, stable demand which will significantly exceed the supply is provided.
RedPillCoin

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:58:32 AM

Good afternoon. What data should I provide you with in order to buy tokens?

all the information needed to purchase tokens will be provided at https://www.redpillcoin.com/ico when the ico begins.

RedPillCoin

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:59:41 AM

Look, now you’re conducting an active promo campaign in social networks. I would suggest you to buy advertising on Youtube, too. What do you think  about this?

We are purchasing ads on YouTube
RedPillCoin

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:00:30 AM

Limited supply, further fueled by supply and demand.
seriosman

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:01:52 AM

You miss the main block of this chain – these are people who make donations. Yes, some of them will buy tokens on the sale, but the rest will have to look for them somewhere on stock exchanges or exchangers. Therefore, stable demand which will significantly exceed the supply is provided.
Thank you very much. You’re right, I completely forgot about those who make donations. And don’t you happen to know, did the platform conduct negotiations with any musicians or bloggers? I wonder how many creators will there be involved until the start.
RedPillCoin

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:02:50 AM

We've halved the supply of tokens by roughly 100 million. We originally started with 200 million tokens, and then after feedback from the community (which includes Bitcointalk), we decided to burn roughly half of them to increase value and limit supply further.
RedPillCoin

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:04:23 AM

Thank you very much. You’re right, I completely forgot about those who make donations. And don’t you happen to know, did the platform conduct negotiations with any musicians or bloggers? I wonder how many creators will there be involved until the start.

We are negotiating directly with the network of prominent content creators to promote the coin.
Gabrola

Activity: 205

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:11:57 AM

Hello. I’ve heard that your office is in the USA, and Canada is very close. Do you plan to make purchasing tokens for Canadian dollars possible?
rocketbit48

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:14:32 AM

How many tokens will there be available during the ICO?
matthewtalbot

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:15:06 AM

I saw the announcement about the apps for Android and iOS. So, don’t you plan to release your own app in Java? It will also cover those who use pretty old smartphones.
Immer

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:16:08 AM

How many tokens will there be available during the ICO?

Some time ago there were 100 million, now there’re 50, so it's better to check it and ask the representatives of the support service.
RedPillCoin

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:24:58 PM

Hello. I’ve heard that your office is in the USA, and Canada is very close. Do you plan to make purchasing tokens for Canadian dollars possible?

Yes Canadians can participate!
RedPillCoin

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:26:31 PM

I saw the announcement about the apps for Android and iOS. So, don’t you plan to release your own app in Java? It will also cover those who use pretty old smartphones.

There will be a web version that covers desktop/mobile, a chrome extension, and apps for IOS and Android. A Java app seems like it would be going for a very small market that is unlikely to invest in crypto.
californybit

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:19:56 AM

Traditional systems of payment literally rob streamers. Why don’t you order an article about this topic? This would help greatly increase the number of users.
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:24:37 AM

Sometimes creators need to get an advance to realize their project. On your platform will realize the possibility of issuing loans?
Mat24

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:39:19 AM

Hello. What is the exchange rate of the token to ETH?
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:42:04 AM

Hello. What is the exchange rate of the token to ETH?
All information about the exchange rate and bonuses will be available on the day of the start of the second round of the ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: