Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:36:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Red Pill Coin - The Decentralized Currency Of The Future🔥  (Read 7795 times)
spacegt

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:50:47 AM

Good afternoon. As far as I understand, your crypto currency isn’t protected by any assets. I believe that this makes it less stable than others ones that are protected by assets. What about attaching it to gold or platinum?

No, it’s  exactly the opposite. If you attach crypto currency to assets, it will directly depend on traditional rates, which can be influenced not only by states, but even by transnational corporations.
But after all gold exists for so long, and considers to be one of the most areas directions to invest in. If the currency depended on it, there would certainly be no problems.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
termonator61

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:55:24 AM

Good afternoon. As far as I understand, your crypto currency isn’t protected by any assets. I believe that this makes it less stable than others ones that are protected by assets. What about attaching it to gold or platinum?

No, it’s  exactly the opposite. If you attach crypto currency to assets, it will directly depend on traditional rates, which can be influenced not only by states, but even by transnational corporations.
But after all gold exists for so long, and considers to be one of the most areas directions to invest in. If the currency depended on it, there would certainly be no problems.

Look: if the currency was attached to gold, the speed of growth of its value would be limited by the speed of growth of the value of gold itself, even if the demand for crypto currency was huge.
spacegt

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:57:24 AM

Look: if the currency was attached to gold, the speed of growth of its value would be limited by the speed of growth of the value of gold itself, even if the demand for crypto currency was huge.
And what ensures its growth right now? More truly,  with the help of what will be provided after the end of the ICO? With number of ETNs to which it can be exchanged on a third-party exchange?
termonator61

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:59:49 AM

And what ensures its growth right now? More truly,  with the help of what will be provided after the end of the ICO? With number of ETNs to which it can be exchanged on a third-party exchange?

No, now it’s provided by the whole community now. Everyone who made a contribution has an idea of how this currency can help the creators, or this person is a creator which is tired of the regulation himself. When the first blogger goes to Red Pill, I'm sure most will follow him.
atLASplatform

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:15:24 AM

pos..??  Huh
Frozenleaf

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:40:29 AM

Red Pill is a project that moves on slowly , but with stable steps. The time is the one who makes this project even more valuable.
hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:43:52 AM

Is there a specified hard cap for the second round of ICO?
slavonicpl

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:45:17 AM

Is there a specified hard cap for the second round of ICO?
Yes, if all tokens that are put on ICO will be sold, there won’t be a third round of sales.
Immer

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:46:06 AM

Hello. I have a quite old smartphone, so I’d like to know for which version of Android will your app be developed.
defender77

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:01:33 AM

When will I be able to try out the mobile version of your platform? Do you even plan to create its demo version?
matthewtalbot

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:31:52 PM

Good afternoon. Is your wallet universal? I mean, can I store Red Pill tokens together with tokens of other ICOs?
RedPillCoin

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:03:29 PM

that would defeat the purpose of decentralization
LEXITco

Activity: 74

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:08:59 PM

Is there any Bounty ?

Yes the bounty program will be announced soon

Have a any Bounty Program or Airdrop ?

Yes there is an Airdrop, we are waiting for confirmation that it has been added to the program we submitted it to

i can't load WP. is that my problems or yours?

The site is working fine https://www.redpillcoin.com please try using another browser or clearing your cache

I can help with Spanish Translation if needed

Yes specifications for the bounty will be announced shortly. A spanish translation would be great.

I had the same problem with the WP but it's now fixed, thanks. ERC20 compatible wallet?
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:09:28 AM

Good day. I’ve heard that this currency, as well as the Red Pill company itself has a license from US government. Is it true?
jager44

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:13:02 AM

Good day. I’ve heard that this currency, as well as the Red Pill company itself has a license from US government. Is it true?
Yes, as far as I know, they’ve obtained a license on carrying out transactions, and their office itself is situated in the territory of the USA. Any problems?
MkrKing

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:16:13 AM

Yes, as far as I know, they’ve obtained a license on carrying out transactions, and their office itself is situated in the territory of the USA. Any problems?
No, otherwise, it’s an advantage. I believe that it’ll be easier to contact bloggers, creators and innovative technologies manufactures in order to conclude an agreement with them due to such convenient location.
jager44

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:18:44 AM

No, otherwise, it’s an advantage. I believe that it’ll be easier to contact bloggers, creators and innovative technologies manufactures in order to conclude an agreement with them due to such convenient location.
As for me, it makes things more complicated. Most ICO don’t allow US citizens to take part in, because local legislation regulates crypto-currency circulation quite strictly.
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:21:48 AM

Good day. As far as I know, USA imposed sanction on a number of counties. Do I have right to trade with their citizens? I mean trade using your tokens?
MkrKing

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:23:07 AM

As for me, it makes things more complicated. Most ICO don’t allow US citizens to take part in, because local legislation regulates crypto-currency circulation quite strictly.

First, legislation isn’t perfect and the current growth in rate of bitcoin and ETH points out that we’ll have to reckon with them. Secondly, crypto-currency makes all the transactions transparent and free, restrictions don’t belong here!
spottcoin

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:48:13 AM

Hi. When at least concept-arts of the app will be available? Can’t help waiting for them!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: