Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:43:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] T9 in good condition, EU  (Read 186 times)
benjaminghys (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:57:26 PM

hey

I'm looking to buy 1 or 2 T9's
prefered 6 months or less old, if possible PSU included. (if older you can still try to convince me)

shipping will be to the EU

I can on pay an advance payment of 0.2120 BTC the rest will be mined and paid out in 1 go, I will send updates frequently.
to ensure I'm not scamming  you i will provide ID etc. if you want.

everything will go through escrow, because f*ck scammers.

I am quite new I've been mining with my S3 and its time for a big upgrade
also i dont have to pay electricity so you'll get the rest of the money faster.

questions? PM

Thanks
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cableiso

Activity: 244
Merit: 280

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:27:20 PM

Hey dude, you blocked me - which I think was a mistake - so I'll leave my reply here

Why don't you buy one in full, then build up your BTCs for the next purchase?  I can wait.  That way you are not in debt for some unknown payment as difficulty rises and the price may go up and down.

Also, you seem to be overpaying.  BTC is momentarily low due to the politics of segwit2x - BCH is also rising in price as people protest using their wallets.  But next week the US futures exchanges will start trading on bitcoin, and the price will be more steady and I believe it will rise to 10k-ish, making a 0.2BTC payment worth 2k come december.  That makes your payment way above market price, and a very good deal for any seller.

I don't know if that makes you more or less anxious to get a miner..  Smiley  But go ahead and make a deal with the other party.  I suggest you offer him 0.2 flat, use the rest for a good PSU and be sure to use escrow from the forum - no funny fake escrow websites run by his cousin.  Then with the BTC you earn and the price rise I expect you can buy other miners without debt in the upcoming months!

That's my advice, and I would be happy to take your excessively large payment if only I could get my miner back from hosting!  But as it stands, it will take some time so I feel obligated to help you get the best deal for yourself overall.

Cheers!
benjaminghys (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:48:53 PM

Hey dude, you blocked me - which I think was a mistake - so I'll leave my reply here

Why don't you buy one in full, then build up your BTCs for the next purchase?  I can wait.  That way you are not in debt for some unknown payment as difficulty rises and the price may go up and down.

Also, you seem to be overpaying.  BTC is momentarily low due to the politics of segwit2x - BCH is also rising in price as people protest using their wallets.  But next week the US futures exchanges will start trading on bitcoin, and the price will be more steady and I believe it will rise to 10k-ish, making a 0.2BTC payment worth 2k come december.  That makes your payment way above market price, and a very good deal for any seller.

I don't know if that makes you more or less anxious to get a miner..  Smiley  But go ahead and make a deal with the other party.  I suggest you offer him 0.2 flat, use the rest for a good PSU and be sure to use escrow from the forum - no funny fake escrow websites run by his cousin.  Then with the BTC you earn and the price rise I expect you can buy other miners without debt in the upcoming months!

That's my advice, and I would be happy to take your excessively large payment if only I could get my miner back from hosting!  But as it stands, it will take some time so I feel obligated to help you get the best deal for yourself overall.

Cheers!

hey I'm sorry but I had no idea i blocked you.
I didn't even know you could block someone, I'll try to unblock you if i can find it  Undecided

if you can wait I'm okay with that, I'll let the other party know.

thanks  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: