Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:25:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Loosing motivation  (Read 1582 times)
jaibster (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:37:19 PM

If you see a little child you can see the spark in their eyes. As we grow we keep loosing that spark. Life gets harder and keeps sucking the motivation out of us. I think motivation is the most precious thing in life and we loose it so easily without even being fully aware of it. As I grew up the most difficult thing I've faced is to keep myself motivated. The dreams we dream don't just come true. Our reality is totally different from our dreams.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
staywoke081

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

Santa Coin

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:48:15 PM

If you see a little child you can see the spark in their eyes. As we grow we keep loosing that spark. Life gets harder and keeps sucking the motivation out of us. I think motivation is the most precious thing in life and we loose it so easily without even being fully aware of it. As I grew up the most difficult thing I've faced is to keep myself motivated. The dreams we dream don't just come true. Our reality is totally different from our dreams.

Well I think our motivation gets sapped when we give up on our dreams. If you try following your dreams and actually going for it you will have motivation for it because it is your dream and if you fail you will not regret trying for that dream.

Kuchiyosenojutsu

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:30:11 PM

it is true that reality is different from our dream, very difficult to imagine if we want our dream become real. the teardrops indicate we love what we see, not to be sorry. makes us want something but it has not happened yet. the thing that makes us want to come out with a splash of tears, we become motivated to get it.it's a faith of our dirk that we want to be real
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 07:18:16 PM

life man
is just full of fake people and little real people
must people are out there to just exploit you and they go out
then talk about starting something and then failing
is just so damn confusing mehn
but heey close your eyes and just keep moving
stay motivated and fresh people

dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:35:46 PM

losing our motivation slowly crept unto us whenever expectation in life doesn't meet, we used to be dreamer but as the time goes by it slowly slip into us because of so many things that happen to us, but that shouldn't happen we have to keep the zeal on fire by reading good books, watching inspirational movies and surround our self with good, positive people, and to try new things that will help us motivated.

ShineftChaos

Activity: 378

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:49:28 AM

There were times that you are losing motivation because of the hardships that you are experiencing. In order to have it again always looks the brighter sides and don’t ever lose hope. Always seek the important things in order to have a motivation.

CryptoDens

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:32:15 AM

Dream is our motivation to live this life. Truly when we are still a child of our dreams are many, as time passes when we grow up, many obstacles we must go through, to make life meaningful and rebuild our dreams that had been delayed. Many people just give up without trying to fight back. I'm sure everyone has the same opportunity, which distinguishes only our own level of patience and motivation.
dream_maker82

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:43:30 AM

Motivation needs to be with you your entire life. Without motivation a person will lose the ability to be human. And this applies to all areas of our lives.

BetBet

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:58:09 AM

dreams are different from reality. but dreams are the key to achieving being real. it as a trigger for us to continue the spirit to achieve it. indeed it all requires a difficult effort. but patiently then all will be real
hacekd

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:29:44 AM

I think loosing motivation is not the only thing.Its all about our inner will. Will for something to achieve.And obviously we must have high hope!
Yes I think also so to get something we did have to have high expectations and we also have to work hard to be able to achieve it, because without it all must be difficult and will make us feeling dispirited.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
mashort

Activity: 281

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:45:45 PM

i think in order to continue to become motivated, one has to constantly re-evaluate their goals and dreams. it is necessary to reflect upon the things that have happened in order to appreciate the journey and get motivated for what is to come in future.
Haveyouseenthisgirl

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:41:30 PM

some days you wake up and right when you are going to begin your work, you feel a presence within you that stops you from doing so.
HunterBTC

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:46:10 PM

every human being must have felt the loss of motivation, they must have felt saturated, all over and there is no spirit when they lose motivation .. but we must be able to control ourselves, control our feelings and our thoughts so that we can lift the spirit again and have motivation again, because it all depends on each of us to motivate or encourage ourselves according to mood,
Vinget-crypto

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:40:33 PM

Totally agree with you!! However, it's not that tough to find your motivation. I mean if you feel like there is little time for you you to hang out after work or start a relationship you could force yourself to do all the work better and quicker. The only problem is making yourself love your job. Probably it's about your own perception of it. You might look into some additional books about it or attend a conference or something. It would integrate some kind of interest into your usual routine. Just find a spark in your job and the spark will appear in your eyes again. Good luck!!)
farida_y323

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:13:24 PM

no one can succeed by loosing motivation ..motivation is the most important thing behind every peoples success .if anyone losst  his motivation he lost his way to success
cr_liev

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:03:36 PM

You are the Creator of your reality. If you lost your motivation, just take a deep breath or a vacation and ask yourself what direction to move further and what you want for real
Qorio

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 07:18:28 PM

You are the Creator of your reality. If you lost your motivation, just take a deep breath or a vacation and ask yourself what direction to move further and what you want for real

+1 We're all humans, we get burned. Take 1-2 days off, leave everything, when you come back everything should be ok. And on loop, for whole life if need to Smiley
RoronoaJorah

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:35:30 AM

We lose our motivation when we lost sight of our vision or dream.. Many caught our attention and divert into other things that is not related to it..and so our motivation diminish but when we think of what we really want and surround ourselves with people who have the same vision and objective we started to fire up again and when that happen get a hold of it and never let slip to you again.. Keep motivated till you reach your dreams.
FriddickPrime

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:37:37 AM

Yes some of that light does go away but you must not let it all go.

having a "CAN DO" attitude is what separates us from the cant do people that say its no use and don't get anything done
topse

Activity: 208

DocTailor ICO:

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:53:12 AM

Usually the way to make our spirit stay in our life,  we need to keep reading or finding the motivation.
The more we read the more we get spirit.
Sometimes we need to let all problem flow.
Because when we think too much,  it just gives us stress.
And getting holiday is needed.
Or the last way usually that i do,  praying and handle it all to god,  make me feel free.
And start thinking why i begin if i want to stop my proses.
I start thinking about all beloved people who stand behind me Wink

▬▬ • • •  DOCTailor    Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Bounty  Whitepaper  ▬▬  Slack  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Linkedin   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  ICO: Mar 31st   ▐▐
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: