Bitcoin Forum
December 11, 2017, 10:33:29 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: your choice?  (Read 547 times)
CryptoDens

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:04:39 PM

What life would you choose?
A) A life of luxury with endless wealth but no freedom. A life lived according to rules defined by someone else.
B) A life of total freedom. A life in the wild with zero luxury and technology.

Ah this hard choice, cause no better selection, if could add C) A life without luxury but has some technology.
I will choose C hahahaha.....
If only that A and B will choose B, cause I like freedom luxury for me not important if we couldn't helps each others, technology for me important like Smartphone with Internet, we can explore the world without high cost only needed internet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LopkupHAchEnK

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:35:01 PM

i choose B
but i still want technology 😂
Lynchfondu

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:39:16 PM

From my experience chasing dollar after dollar, freedom is definitely the better option. I'd choose number 2 for sure!

CherRic

Activity: 56

BITSYNCH COIN-Listed on Idex, Trade in Dec

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:37:39 PM

A) A life of luxury with endless wealth but no freedom. A life lived according to rules defined by someone else.
I chose A. Endless wealth and luxury! I will donate that endless wealth to the needy, build charities or foundations and help the poor.

BITSYNC COIN
Fast Transaction on Decentralized Exchange Platform Globally
spongegar

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:19:37 PM

If there is an option not to vote, I might answer it. for option A: it all wants to be rich, lots of money, own property. but there is no freedom Just like a bird being locked up. can not go to the wild only in the cage, jumping here and there.Just like you are enslaved.for the second option, wild freedom without technology? all want to be free, but before there is technology, we are accustomed to it, life without technology. living in the wild, and remote. but has the satisfaction in doing activities without any set

I chose the second option.

I know i see this in movies but i pick the first option. Alot of us don't know what to do with this freedom and ends up looking back at a society where there is rules, there is order. As i see it it would be like me living in a city or being a hermit in the middle of nowhere. We, as a species wants order. Though it hurts to say, we are sheep. We like to be lead because then the responsibility and accountability will he eased from us. We like to complain, but to actually do something about it is rare

EUROPEANTURK

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:33:44 PM

Freedom is so importand for me and i cant live without it and money can give us freedom too but we can be free without money too , i dont like luxury life and i like to live in natural habitats so my choice is alittle money and freedom.

Maestro75

Activity: 84

I will be fine...

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:53:25 PM

This is a tough call to make. Really, money is very vital in human existence. But freedom plays a role money can't replace. Both should aid a meaningful existence for man. But in the event of making a choice, I would grudgingly choose the B option. I love my freedom!

Wowcoin

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:25:45 AM

Freedom is so importand for me and i cant live without it and money can give us freedom too but we can be free without money too , i dont like luxury life and i like to live in natural habitats so my choice is alittle money and freedom.
That is a very important thing that we have freedom and money to buy anything we need in our life and i think if we have freedom and money we can freely and enjoy life.

ichsan ardi

Activity: 68

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:08:07 AM

i choose a life of total freedom. cause i feel happy when im free. nothing governing my life, I can do anything I like. and yaa thats make me happy.
Pubg_man205

Activity: 162

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:22:21 AM

I guess I will choose the life of luxury, even by the rules of others. I'm just not adapted to life in the wild.

SugoiSenpai

Activity: 238

http://t.lvt.re/ADEPT/LiveTree-SSPH12

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 05:44:27 AM

I would want to be living a luxurious life but having much money doesn't matter when I have no free will of my own. I would not have my own purpose in life if somebody would have control over me. I would rather have my own free will and enjoy my life with what I have than to be trapped in other peoples world.

sunnex100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:51:57 AM

I go for 'A' a life of freedom. It looks to me like going back to the very beginning of existence. Enjoying freedom, peace of mind that is devoid of the complications civilisation has brought upon us.
charmaine08

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:53:51 AM

Everyone have a choice .to be love or hated , to be happy or alone

But I choose to be with the side of my family and to my sons Smiley

You ?what do you choose ??

Hopeful2017

Activity: 28

Yoritex YRX | The Multicurrency Non-Resident Crypt

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:02:54 PM

There is no greater thing in the world than living your life with total freedom. I prefer the second one. People survive with no luxury and technology. A simple and totally free life is more exciting!

Yoritex | Pre-ICO Nov 29-Dec 29
Xester

Activity: 672

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:05:47 PM

Everyone have a choice .to be love or hated , to be happy or alone

But I choose to be with the side of my family and to my sons Smiley

You ?what do you choose ??

Each one of us in this world have their choices in life wether it is good or bad. Me I choose to have a better life with my family. Even we achieve all our achievements in life, it can lost any time but our family will never left us no matter what happen.

emulsifryer

Activity: 74

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:10:52 PM

I`m in favor of a life of total freedom, A life in the wild with zero luxury and technology of course because not all of us can actually afford it.But for me i prefer to have a simple life with a total freedom because i can do such things with no than myself and i don`t need any consultations from other people also.

mixelalex

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:15:34 PM

Life in the wild can be short-lived. Grin Probably, I would have chosen the first option, but hidden would try to find a way to freedom.
samrina

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:19:31 PM

I can't live without technology. Luxury to me is not important Roll Eyes
xena2

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:08:55 PM

Freedom over money anyday. As long as I am living I will be aces! Tongue
I choose freedom without luxury.  I can work hard to earn and get the wealth I want.  It may not be extravagant but as long as it can feed me and my family without stepping to other people.  I would not mind choosing freedom.

Umar001

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:23:14 PM

Choice of freedom is choice of living, until you are free you are merely living. Life beginning when you has control of choice and your time, the greatest thing that can happen to any man is when you have total control of your life, and it all begin with  choice you make that determin how you  control of your life.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.