Bitcoin Forum
December 14, 2017, 03:32:52 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: your choice?  (Read 549 times)
Icaxx

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:55:03 PM

Very hard to choose your options. Actually i dont like both options.
But in this case i have to choose. So i choose freedom, freedom is my concern.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Sidiq SP

Activity: 112

PikcioChain ICO Starts on 24th of November

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:14:26 PM

between choice A or B, if I prefer the A, because we live in a modern and sophisticated world like this, it is impossible without the modern tools, the luxuries and everything, it is better than living freely, without without the luxury and sophisticated tools

badgalmae

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:56:43 PM

Omg, those choices are pretty fcked up. I'd go with the free choice tho, if I'd not be alone in it.. If i'd have someone by my side. If I'd be alone I'd chose the luxury choice, haha.  Huh
cr_liev

Activity: 168

technical researches, new technologies, traveling

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 11:14:00 AM

Let's think. Now I have to do things I hate to earn money (really, I just mentally reject my work but have to do it). So I have no freedom, but have money. It turns out, I've already made my choice?

❘|❘ NEUFUND — Re-Imagine ICOs | Connect off- and on-chain with equity tokens | Enjoy risk-free commitment ❘|❘
JOIN THE ICBM | JOIN THE DISCUSSION
PIR

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:26:19 PM

I would choose life of total freedom in a wild with zero luxury and technology as far freedom is concern but you can't deny the fact the we all need wealth and money to live in this world of technology, sometimes we endure those suffering of letting others decide for us and do everything because they are the ones providing everything for us in order to live. we want freedom but the same time we want also wealth and money to live.

Laboico

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:56:29 PM

What life would you choose?
A) A life of luxury with endless wealth but no freedom. A life lived according to rules defined by someone else.
B) A life of total freedom. A life in the wild with zero luxury and technology.
We already live by the rules, so option 1
manananggal

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:49:46 AM

Freedom over money anyday. As long as I am living I will be aces! Tongue

A life of total freedom. A life in the wild with zero luxury , Wink Wink Wink ;)but i want technology. lol
dogz12

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:09:29 AM

A) A life of luxury with endless wealth but no freedom. A life lived according to rules defined by someone else.
We are all governed by rules wether we live luxuriously or living in the wild freely. Wild would mean a natural environment not yet domisticated or cultivated. ou can live in it but not expolit it and destroy it. There is your rule. But if i would to choose i would prefer the 1st option.

Mr.flores

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:38:36 AM

freedom and serenity.
Fantastic33

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:42:43 AM

I would choose a life of total freedom, a life in the wild with zero luxury and technology. Why? Because its much more easy to live a life without restrictions, without limitations.. its like living your life with all the freedom to do what you want to do that will make you happy as long as you are doing the right thing according to the word of God. Also, living on a simple life is much better.. simple life, simple standards of living also gives as the happiness that we wanted even on the most simplest ways... Also most of the time when a person have more money, they become more eager to have more even they dont need it anymore. They become uncontented of everything..
Most of the time, simple things or small things are those that can give us the biggest happiness that we always wanted to have in our life most especially if you have the freedom to do the things that can make you happy and contented.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.