Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:50:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is your expectation for the bitcoin price end of 2018?
20,000 USD
35,000 USD
50,000 USD
100,000 USD
zero

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ZAB] Zabercoin is an Asset backed ERC20 Ethereum token  (Read 34181 times)
Zabercoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:11:42 PM

Do you plan to invest only in ready-made buildings? There’re many unfinished buildings all over the world, investments in which seem to be very attractive.
Thank you for your valuable input. Yes indeed, we will not necessarily only look at ready-made buildings. Our research team will do in-depth analysis of all kinds of buildings and properties that will ensure lucrative and profitable income to the investor and the company itself. Kindly look at our website and Whitepaper to get full details of the development projects that we are involved with currently.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zabercoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:17:22 PM

Hi, will Zabercoin be a dividend paying token? Kind of an security token then? Or will it just be backed by real estate and therefore gain its value? If so, there should not be as much growth potential for Zabercoin, as real estate value is also raising pretty slow as far as I know. Please correct me if Im wrong. Cheers!
Thank you for your valuable input. Zabercoin is an utility token but purchasing real estate will make out only one leg of our very resourceful and goal-oriented business plan, namely:
1.   High yielding property purchase – intrinsic value cryptocurrency
2.   Cost effective decentralised open source bookings eco-system
3.   Decentralised blockchain based property ledger
4.   Approved payment method for transfer duties on property
The Zabercoin investor will enjoy added advantages and have life-changing experiences, namely:
Money transfer.
The Zabercoin user can conveniently, safely, privately and cost-effectively transfer money all over the world.

Peace of mind.
Zabercoin investors will have peace of mind knowing that their investment will grow over time. Warren Buffet said: “Always invest for the long term”.

Cheaper holidays and accommodation.
With Zabercoin tokens, users will be able to access blockchain decentralised open source bookings eco-system to pay for renting their hotel rooms, private properties or other accommodation. In comparison to existing cost structures, Zabercoin will charge only 4% (instead of the current 6 – 12%) for a guest and 2% (instead of the current 3%) for a host.

Receive incentives.
Zabercoin has developed an attractive incentive model. For example, investors will receive incentives by means of the management of properties on the decentralised Zabercoin account portal by using 50% of the revenue earned through the decentralised open source bookings eco-system.

Access to records.
With the decentralised blockchain based property ledger, Zabercoin property owners and potential buyers will have access to an accurate and seamless record of valuations and property ownerships.

Pay transfer duties on properties.
Zabercoin tokens can be conveniently used to pay transfer duties on properties.

Value for money.
Zabercoin developed a very attractive bonus structure for investors. The standard price (without any bonus) of Zabercoin (ZAB): 1 ETH = 35 ZAB. During the first week of December until 8 December at 11:00:00 UTC investors receive a 50% bonus. 1 ETH will then give you 52.5 ZAB. The bonus decreases by 10% each week. For example, when you invest in the second week of December between 8 and 15 December at 11:00:00 UTC you receive a 40% bonus. 1 ETH will then give you 49 ZAB, etc.

Sound investment.
Zabercoin investors buy into a very good product offering with very little competition from other ICOs. Zabercoin demonstrates boldness, innovation and uniqueness in terms of its offering in the blockchain real estate environment.

High expectations.
The potential for growth and success of Zabercoin is indeed promising. For example, the sustainable growth via rental income and the huge demand in Sub-Saharan Africa for more property space, just to name a few. As blockchain renting marketplace, Zabercoin has huge potential by offering the same product at a third of the existing price. Currently a company like Airbnb has a market cap of approximately 30Bn USD.

Kindly refer to our website at www.zabercoin.io for full details. Also look at the very attractive bonus structure to Zabercoin investors during the crowdsale ending 16 January 2018
Zabercoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:23:09 PM

How soon will users be able to sell tokens on the exchanges? I guess that it’s unnecessary to wait at least for three months for the first dividends.
Zabercoin will be available on several exchanges. Users will be able to sell tokens shortly after the end of the ICO in January 2018 on the exchanges that listed Zabercoin as a token.
Zabercoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:26:48 PM

What is the total duration of the ICO? I wonna calculate its dynamics.
The total duration is 46 days, only 12 of them have passed.
The ICO ends on 16 January 2018. Kindly refer to the very attractive bonus structure for investors during the ICO. Each week the bonus decreases with 10%. Until 15 December you still receive a 40% bonus which means that 1ETH = 49 ZAB. The standard price of ZAB is 1 ETH = 35 ZAB.
Zabercoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:36:19 PM

Good afternoon. I can’t understand whether Zabercoin's tokens are different from the common shares of physical companies that I can purchase from stock brokers?

Let's start with the fact that the exchange brokers you just can’t sell you tokens. Moreover, companies never spend their own shares on research and development; they spend the shares on paying dividends.

Will you spend your tokens on researches? In fact, the growth of their value is the same as the growth of the dividends. So what’s the difference?

Look: Zabercoin needs to conduct a market research; they can put one token on the exchange, exchange it to fiat means and pay for research. The higher the value of the token is, the more there’re of researches. And as for dividends: a token is a part of a tangible asset, it contains not only dividends.

Yeah, I got it, there’re many more differences than I expected to find. The platform would record a training video explaining the difference between the crypto currency backed by physical assets and the shares. It's not so easy to notice the differences.

Above all, apart from above benefits other factors/advantages need also be taken into account:
capital growth
re-curring rental income
private, cheap and quick transactions using blockchain
no middlemen

Also look at added life-changing benefits to the Zabercoin (ZAB) investor/user as a result of the 4-in-1 product offering:
Money transfer.
The Zabercoin user can conveniently, safely, privately and cost-effectively transfer money all over the world.

Peace of mind.
Zabercoin investors will have peace of mind knowing that their investment will grow over time. Warren Buffet said: “Always invest for the long term”.

With Zabercoin tokens, users will be able to access blockchain decentralised open source bookings eco-system to pay for renting their hotel rooms, private properties or other accommodation. In comparison to existing cost structures, Zabercoin will charge only 4% (instead of the current 6 – 12%) for a guest and 2% (instead of the current 3%) for a host.

Receive incentives.
Zabercoin has developed an attractive incentive model. For example, investors will receive incentives by means of the management of properties on the decentralised Zabercoin account portal by using 50% of the revenue earned through the decentralised open source bookings eco-system.

Access to records.
With the decentralised blockchain based property ledger, Zabercoin property owners and potential buyers will have access to an accurate and seamless record of valuations and property ownerships.

Value for money.
Zabercoin developed a very attractive bonus structure for investors. The standard price (without any bonus) of Zabercoin (ZAB): 1 ETH = 35 ZAB. During the first week of December until 8 December at 11:00:00 UTC investors receive a 50% bonus. 1 ETH will then give you 52.5 ZAB. The bonus decreases by 10% each week. For example, when you invest in the second week of December between 8 and 15 December at 11:00:00 UTC you receive a 40% bonus. 1 ETH will then give you 49 ZAB, etc.

Sound investment.
Zabercoin investors buy into a very good product offering with very little competition from other ICOs. Zabercoin demonstrates boldness, innovation and uniqueness in terms of its offering in the blockchain real estate environment.

High expectations.
The potential for growth and success of Zabercoin is indeed promising. For example, the sustainable growth via rental income and the huge demand in Sub-Saharan Africa for more property space, just to name a few. As blockchain renting marketplace, Zabercoin has huge potential by offering the same product at a third of the existing price. Currently a company like Airbnb has a market cap of approximately 30Bn USD.

Zabercoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:38:00 PM

Glad to see a hardworking team standing behind this project building a blockchain meeting the needs of the zabercoin transaction, distribution and consensus requirements.

Thank you.
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:45:49 PM

Hi, will Zabercoin be a dividend paying token? Kind of an security token then? Or will it just be backed by real estate and therefore gain its value? If so, there should not be as much growth potential for Zabercoin, as real estate value is also raising pretty slow as far as I know. Please correct me if Im wrong. Cheers!
Thank you for your valuable input. Zabercoin is an utility token but purchasing real estate will make out only one leg of our very resourceful and goal-oriented business plan, namely:
1.   High yielding property purchase – intrinsic value cryptocurrency
2.   Cost effective decentralised open source bookings eco-system
3.   Decentralised blockchain based property ledger
4.   Approved payment method for transfer duties on property
The Zabercoin investor will enjoy added advantages and have life-changing experiences, namely:
Money transfer.

Peace of mind.

Receive incentives.

Access to records.

Value for money.

Sound investment.

High expectations.

Kindly refer to our website at www.zabercoin.io for full details. Also look at the very attractive bonus structure to Zabercoin investors during the crowdsale ending 16 January 2018

Hey there, thanks a lot for the detailed answer! I guess I have to do way more research to get the whole scope of Zabercoin. Its way more interesting than I thought. Will do some more reading and come back if I have more questions.
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:16:42 AM

Good afternoon. Today, regional integration associations play an important role in the development of countries. Aren’t you afraid that a systemic regional crisis, for example, in Africa will be able to hit the value of your tokens?
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:27:21 AM

Good afternoon. Today, regional integration associations play an important role in the development of countries. Aren’t you afraid that a systemic regional crisis, for example, in Africa will be able to hit the value of your tokens?
As far as I know, investments won’t be confined to one region specifically in order to avoid such situations. Moreover, the crisis in the region is a phenomenon much narrower than the crisis of the continent.
MkrKing

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:32:30 AM

As far as I know, investments won’t be confined to one region specifically in order to avoid such situations. Moreover, the crisis in the region is a phenomenon much narrower than the crisis of the continent.
But still, if the crisis is already here, inflation is growing and real estate is getting cheaper: how will the Zabercoin team struggle against this situation?
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:36:15 AM

But still, if the crisis is already here, inflation is growing and real estate is getting cheaper: how will the Zabercoin team struggle against this situation?

They will use advance and rational planning. As members of the team have repeatedly mentioned there will be a thorough analysis of the situation in the country and the region conducted before acquiring even a small asset.
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:36:48 AM

As far as I know, the minimum purchase amount was equivalent to 10 ETN on the preliminary sale. And how much is it now?
MkrKing

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:46:34 AM

They will use advance and rational planning. As members of the team have repeatedly mentioned there will be a thorough analysis of the situation in the country and the region conducted before acquiring even a small asset.
I got it, thank you for explanations. Just like for any investor, planning plays a decisive role for me, since it allows minimizing losses significantly. I'm glad that the platform team understands this.
Mat24

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:52:49 AM

Hello. What is the bonus at the moment, and is it valid at all?
foreverman

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:03:33 AM

Hello. What is the bonus at the moment, and is it valid at all?
Greetings to you, too. 40% bonus  will still be valid for 2 more days, and then it will decrease to 30%
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:14:04 AM

As far as I know, the minimum purchase amount was equivalent to 10 ETN on the preliminary sale. And how much is it now?
You can buy tokens for 0.1 ETN on the public ICO, but I advise you to buy as much as possible while an attractive bonus is still valid.
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:34:31 AM

Good afternoon. Will you implement decentralization into all the processes? It would be nice if anyone could monitor the platform’s costs in the blockchain.
hunterofmoney

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:56:47 AM

Hello. You rely on the constant demand for your platform’s tokens in the market. How will you stimulate it?
bit679

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:57:57 AM

As far as I know, there are no products like yours. So why wouldn’t you order advertising on TV? It will greatly accelerate the process of attracting users.
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:04:23 AM

I think that it will be rational to invest absolutely anonymously in order to avoid artificial increase of prices for real estate that you are interested in. What do you think about such an option?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: