Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:30:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PXC mining pool with stratum | CLOSED  (Read 4657 times)
chondrite

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 06:50:51 AM

I brought it up to the pool admin (torzy) a few days ago that a user with 7-10 MH is not catching blocks for several days at 2.2 difficulty.  This user would jump on when the difficulty dropped, and off when it goes back up.  So they would only be mining for a few hours (4-5) a day.  However, users with much smaller hashrates (<1 MH) are catching dozens more blocks than this one user.   Torzy admits that the user has only caught 1 block in the past few days of mining.  He claims it must just be "bad luck".  My statistics training tells me that it is otherwise, an improbable outlier. 

This latest update today changes the block finders name to "unknown".  Are you kidding me?  A few days ago I messaged you about my suspicions that a user is stealing work from the pool you then go and make it impossible to track.  

Either you're completely incompetent or in on the scam for a few extra PXC.  Miners be warned.
torzsy (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 09:10:00 AM

I brought it up to the pool admin (torzy) a few days ago that a user with 7-10 MH is not catching blocks for several days at 2.2 difficulty.  This user would jump on when the difficulty dropped, and off when it goes back up.  So they would only be mining for a few hours (4-5) a day.  However, users with much smaller hashrates (<1 MH) are catching dozens more blocks than this one user.   Torzy admits that the user has only caught 1 block in the past few days of mining.  He claims it must just be "bad luck".  My statistics training tells me that it is otherwise, an improbable outlier. 

This latest update today changes the block finders name to "unknown".  Are you kidding me?  A few days ago I messaged you about my suspicions that a user is stealing work from the pool you then go and make it impossible to track.  

Either you're completely incompetent or in on the scam for a few extra PXC.  Miners be warned.

Im working on this. Block finder inserted as NULL. Pool is closed until I fix this.

Fernandez
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 09:26:46 PM

My balance now reads 0. Guessing the pool has still not been fixed.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

torzsy (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 09:35:35 PM

Database was backuped, everyone has his balance. There is a bug - again - in stratum, after finding a block the block finder user cant be determined. Tomorrow I will reload the database so you can cashout if you want.

Thanks for the patience.

Fernandez
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 09:37:37 PM

Database was backuped, everyone has his balance. There is a bug - again - in stratum, after finding a block the block finder user cant be determined. Tomorrow I will reload the database so you can cashout if you want.

Thanks for the patience.

I am not worried about the balance. Just wondering if the miners are coming back in now.

I guess I will stay a different pool for now.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

torzsy (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 09:50:19 PM

Thanks for the patience.

I am not worried about the balance. Just wondering if the miners are coming back in now.

I guess I will stay a different pool for now.

Sure, its up to you. Smiley
torzsy (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 10:12:42 PM

Issue seems fixed. Opening pool tomorrow.

You can login now and cashout if you'd like to.

[By mistake I did a manual cashout for everyone, but your balance is like yesterday. Be happy and give me a beer!  Grin]
Fernandez
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 11:20:12 PM

My cgminer is not switching to your pool and is continuing to mine on the backup pool.

The PXC/day stat seems to be wrong too.

torzsy (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 05:39:51 AM

My cgminer is not switching to your pool and is continuing to mine on the backup pool.

Pool is closed still. Its 7AM here. Cheesy
torzsy (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 05:50:47 AM

Whats wrong with the PXC / day stat? This depends only on hashrate and difficulty. Its working fine. Check other pools and calculators.
torzsy (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 08:12:53 AM

Pool is opened again.

In the past few days we had some issues, chondrite helped me to fix them. Pool is working now as intended. Pool difficulty is 128, so you will get fewer accepted shares than before. Hashrate calculation working.

Everybody has his balance like it was yesterday (if you havent already manually / auto withdrawn).

NO fee until wednesday midninght.

Thanks for you time!

torzsy (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 07:09:22 PM

Network hashrate dropped again. Like 1000 times so far. Point your miners and get your PXC fast and cheap! Smiley

Eli0t

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 11:01:56 PM

Pool is opened again.

In the past few days we had some issues, chondrite helped me to fix them. Pool is working now as intended. Pool difficulty is 128, so you will get fewer accepted shares than before. Hashrate calculation working.

Everybody has his balance like it was yesterday (if you havent already manually / auto withdrawn).

Thanks for you time!

diff 128 shares are useless for me ill have to find another pool (137kh)

LTC:  LKpJf3uk7KsHU73kxq8iFJrP1AAKN7Yni7  DGC:  DKXGvEbj3Rwgrm2QQbRyNPDDZDYoq4Y44d  XPM:  AWV5AKfLFyoBaMjg9C77rGUBhuFxz5DGGL
torzsy (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 05:39:18 AM

Pool is opened again.

Thanks for you time!

diff 128 shares are useless for me ill have to find another pool (137kh)

Thanks for your comment.

Diff is set to 16 again, please check if you are getting shares as intended.
torzsy (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 04:02:02 PM

Paying 1 PXC for finding a block!

PXC value tripled today, check Cryptsy: https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/31

torzsy (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 10:39:15 PM

Today's news!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=254406.0

torzsy (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 08:39:54 PM

PXC price is growing again on Cryptsy...  Wink
tadakaluri

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2013, 03:53:19 AM

Automatic Payout  is not working........... I can't get the payment even Threshold reached.

Also "On-Demand" manual payments option is also not working.

My User Name there is "tadakaluri", So please check and arrange to send Payouts soon.  I must be appreciate it very much.
torzsy (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 05:46:10 AM

Automatic Payout  is not working........... I can't get the payment even Threshold reached.

My User Name there is "tadakaluri", So please check and arrange to send Payouts soon.  I must be appreciate it very much.

Maybe you should set a valid payout address. Ad6fkD... is not a PXC address. I think you posted to the wrong thread.

Wink
tadakaluri

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2013, 05:51:03 AM

Maybe you should set a valid payout address. Ad6fkD... is not a PXC address. I think you posted to the wrong thread.

Wink

OK, I have changed the Wallet address and got the payment...... Thank you very much.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: