Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:15:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Curated list of the Airdrop Alerts(Coins or Tokens)  (Read 1746 times)
Kagi

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:13:36 AM

A good airdrop. Attend participation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WaddleWigs

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 07:42:02 PM

I actually used this site for a few days before I started just following the threads on here. It's actually really good!

Though, my constructive criticism is to maybe add a different page or category for the faucet referral links you have in the list. And to try to keep the list updated for 2nd and 3rd rounds of things. There are airdrops that it lists as having completed that are actually still running.

But thank you for the work and the contribution, I feel like it can def be a win-win scenario.
Curated airdrops for all and referral wins for you.
promode (OP)

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 12:41:13 PM

I actually used this site for a few days before I started just following the threads on here. It's actually really good!

Though, my constructive criticism is to maybe add a different page or category for the faucet referral links you have in the list. And to try to keep the list updated for 2nd and 3rd rounds of things. There are airdrops that it lists as having completed that are actually still running.

But thank you for the work and the contribution, I feel like it can def be a win-win scenario.
Curated airdrops for all and referral wins for you.

Thanks for the points  Smiley, Definitely will keep in mind. I started it as Idea, Now moving it to the full-blown website with reviews etc.  Wink
P.S - Updated the list - airdropalert.org
tegalrejo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:06:00 PM

It's really great work friend, this site is very helpfull especially for airdrop seekers,
i thing many people will interested to visit this site, thank's for your work and good luck.
wwcwaii

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:37:13 AM

hi there, i would like to add an airdrop info into airdropalert.org. how do i proceed with ?
promode (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 07:53:22 AM

hi there, i would like to add an airdrop info into airdropalert.org. how do i proceed with ?

You can mail to - promode@gmx.com
wwcwaii

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:19:09 AM

You can mail to - promode@gmx.com

already emailed. thanks
Fizpok

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 04:45:30 PM

VEry good. Thanks

Ethereum Programming Guide
Create Solidity contracts: Step-by Step Hands-on Guides.
Wemefy

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:14:54 PM

I join the airdrop. Good luck to all of us.
promode (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 08:01:38 AM

I join the airdrop. Good luck to all of us.

Thanks for the Support guys, Really appreciated Smiley updated list  : airdropalert.org
promode (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 03:30:44 PM

VEry good. Thanks

Thanks for the support guys - Updated list  http://airdropalert.org/
dachrist

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:58:35 PM

Great to have a list of Curated list of the Airdrop Alerts  , so not miss important Airdrop
promode (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 02:51:25 PM

Great to have a list of Curated list of the Airdrop Alerts  , so not miss important Airdrop

Thanks for the support dude - Updated list  http://airdropalert.org/
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 05:56:12 PM

You site looks really great but it can altleast provide details about the token and the group behind it and also some of the airdrops are basically outdated or no longer valid. You can remove those one that are invalid or make a notice removing the opened to close. Everything looks great. Good job Guys......

DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:54:41 AM

Hi Guys, BTC

I have created a small project, Where I am curating some of the Airdrop by Websites or ERC20 Tokens.

I keep updating it with the New upcoming ICO's Airdrops.

Suggestions are welcome  Smiley

Please share if you like it.

Work in Progress  - Comming Soon :

1. Project Rating along with Airdrop.
2. Newsletter.
3. Comments.
3. Idea phase - Auto Airdrop filler for Google docs form

This is what we need rigth now,a site where you can source for Airdrop at a go.
promode (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 06:46:41 PM

Hi Guys, BTC

I have created a small project, Where I am curating some of the Airdrop by Websites or ERC20 Tokens.

I keep updating it with the New upcoming ICO's Airdrops.

Suggestions are welcome  Smiley

Please share if you like it.

Work in Progress  - Comming Soon :

1. Project Rating along with Airdrop.
2. Newsletter.
3. Comments.
3. Idea phase - Auto Airdrop filler for Google docs form

Working on it, Thanks for the support.

This is what we need rigth now,a site where you can source for Airdrop at a go.
Kosmog

Activity: 207
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 11:40:49 PM

Hi,

I've sent you a message on twitter.

I'm co-founder of Open Collectors Network ICO and we're giving 200 ECTOs to first 2000 users that join our telegram channel and register on our website.

Can you list us ? Thanks

https://www.udemy.com/from-a-non-programmer-to-full-stack-net-developer/?couponCode=10.99DISCOUNT
promode (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 06:11:52 AM

Hi,

I've sent you a message on twitter.

I'm co-founder of Open Collectors Network ICO and we're giving 200 ECTOs to first 2000 users that join our telegram channel and register on our website.

Can you list us ? Thanks

Sure, Will add
anotherpriest

Activity: 115

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:19:21 PM

We would like to invite you to Elementh Airdrop Campaign!

What is Elementh Airdrop?

An airdrop is the free distribution of tokens, which are the units of currency native to a blockchain project.
In order to participate in Elementh Airdrop you need to register at https://elementh.io/ and go to "Airdrop" tab. You'll find all requirements there.

To be the part of Airdrop campaign you need to provide us the following information (at https://elementh.io/):
- First and second name
- Email address
- ETH wallet address (if you don't have one, you need to create it, for example, you can do it at myetherwallet.com)
Telegram account (e.g. @bob, if you don't have one, you need to create it, you can learn and download it here https://telegram.org/)
- Country of residence

What you need to know about how the airdrop works:
We are distributing 2% of total supply tokens in the Elementh Airdrop. 2% of total supply tokens will be distributed between everyone who signs up for the Elementh Airdrop. For example, if 10,000 people sign up, each of them would receive 2% of total supply tokens divided by 10,000. But if only one person signed up, then that individual would receive all of 2% of total supply tokens tokens.

Is there limit to the number of people who can take part in the Elementh Airdrop?
There’s no limit to the number of people who can participate in the Elementh Airdrop — the purpose is to get as many people involved in the Elementh Community as possible.

What you can do to increase the number of tokens you'll earn:
The airdrop will include a referral program. Once you complete the form, on the next page there will be a link, specific to each participant, that can be shared with your friends to invite them to participate in the airdrop. For each person that you refer (up to 20 referrals per person), you will receive a 100% bonus on the standard token allocation. For example, if Bob refers 20 people, and the standard allocation is 1000 tokens, then Bob receives 20000 tokens, as 1000 * 20 = 20000. Fake users and fraud attempts will be strictly checked after the airdrop. You may end up losing your entire airdrop allocation if you are found to have engaged in any fraudulent behaviour.

When you will receive your tokens:
After the Elementh Airdrop ends, you will receive an email asking you to confirm your details. Within a week of the end of the token sale, all tokens will be distributed to participants of the Elementh Airdrop.

ELEMENTH
⇐ ● Blockchain for e-commerce ● Pre-ICO is LIVE ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERBITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKREDDIT ○ ○ ○
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: