Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:11:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]GEAOU★★★POW/POS Masternode Scrypt★★★★The New LENDING Platform★★★★✔  (Read 5974 times)
cryptojai

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:25:54 PM

Looks like it is better to buy from exchange than mining.

Dev, when will lending be started ?
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
geaoucoin (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:53:48 PM

Start from 29 Nov, yesterday. If you lend on 1 dec, you will receive first payout on 3 dec. You should put windows wallet address on interest address
khanhnv6

Activity: 358
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:36:38 PM

Like investment projects.
Thank you!
cryptojai

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:05:59 PM

Start from 29 Nov, yesterday. If you lend on 1 dec, you will receive first payout on 3 dec. You should put windows wallet address on interest address

Thanks. Can you also provide more info about stake reward ? cant find this in ANN .
geaoucoin (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:20:58 PM

Thanks. Can you also provide more info about stake reward ? cant find this in ANN .

- pow 30 geaou per block
- pos 10 geaou per block
- masternode 30k geaou get 50% rewards
- you can mine geaou or buy geaou from exchange, and then send it to lending system to get more geaou.
payout everyday, You should add windows wallet address on interest address so you can receive interest coin on walet
empiremoon

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:44:22 PM

dev, is ur wallet is staking also? i mean the premine. and also, why no daily and weekly lending option? please do it XD
geaoucoin (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:54:09 PM

dev, is ur wallet is staking also? i mean the premine. and also, why no daily and weekly lending option? please do it XD

no, we dont lend any coin, we just stake to run blockchain. When more investor coming, we will stop it, transaction must be fast. We will add weekly soon.
empiremoon

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:02:20 PM

no, we dont lend any coin, we just stake to run blockchain. When more investor coming, we will stop it, transaction must be fast. We will add weekly soon.

nice, i think you should make discord and do more marketing on this coin as this coin has potential.
coinsfor.life

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:22:12 PM

I've never seen an order book like the one on coinsmarkets for this coin.
I understand that it was listed just today, but still.

1000 GEAOU @ 3500
1000 GEAOU @ 4000
1000 GEAOU @ 4500
1000 GEAOU @ 5000
1000 GEAOU @ 5500
1000 GEAOU @ 6000
1000 GEAOU @ 6500

up to 15,000 sats.

If the price of a MN during ICO phase was .6 BTC and the price of a MN now is ~.06 BTC... what is there to inspire any confidence in its future? Even now, at .06 BTC, it seems overvalued. It's a shame that it isn't an ASIC resistant PoW, since initial distribution could at least be done by CPU/GPU. I assume there aren't any plans to air drop GEAOU? There are other projects with <25M supply caps, here comes GEAOU with 30M.

Why should I want to own a node?

mrgoldy

Activity: 82

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:32:38 PM

as mining has started and people are staking,  I don't believe the devs need to stake anymore to keep the blockchain moving.
You're just increasing the difficulty of staking for those that are just building their balance up.
empiremoon

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:37:51 PM

as mining has started and people are staking,  I don't believe the devs need to stake anymore to keep the blockchain moving.
You're just increasing the difficulty of staking for those that are just building their balance up.

i think ur comment also true, as im ready to stake now. but of coz cant beat dev premine coin stake.
VladimirN

Activity: 405
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:48:29 PM

BlockMunch.CLUB has added GeaouCoin to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!
Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

You can also use your ASIC's in our SHA256, X11, & Scrypt ports and get paid in this coin or BTC!  Just change the algo and the port number in the example belows!

Example Config is Below for GeaouCoin Pay:
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u GZaQLypvhAFdvHNQNVgrAGc9ihuvszQaRi -p c=GEAOU 

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC 

Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/GEAOU

Peer List:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/peers?id=2087

Welcome to the Block Munch Club!

No payment!!! 10 hours mining...
geaoucoin (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:01:21 PM

we will stop it tomorrow. dont worried
MadPool

Activity: 137

Klendathu must be destroyed at all cost!

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 10:18:46 PM

Madpool is paying out every 3 hours!  Wink

🚀Talium [TLM] 🚀 | Scrypt PoW | PoS | Masternodes
⭐️JOIN US! https://discord.gg/KzfWRP3 ⭐️
geaoucoin (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:25:35 AM

Madpool is paying out every 3 hours!  Wink

Can you have us config our pool ? Our config cannot get anyblock?
Blockmunch

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 02:33:08 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2017, 06:22:07 AM by Blockmunch

BlockMunch.CLUB has added GeaouCoin to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!
Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

You can also use your ASIC's in our SHA256, X11, & Scrypt ports and get paid in this coin or BTC!  Just change the algo and the port number in the example belows!

Example Config is Below for GeaouCoin Pay:
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u GZaQLypvhAFdvHNQNVgrAGc9ihuvszQaRi -p c=GEAOU 

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3433 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC 

Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/GEAOU

Peer List:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/peers?id=2087

Welcome to the Block Munch Club!

No payment!!! 10 hours mining...
All we are behind on GEAOU due to auto exchange.  We are attempting to buy on exchange however the trade volume is too low to support our order.  

In order to rectify this we are offering our miners a exchange to BTC at going average rate at time of post (0.000002000BTC) or you can wait until our orders are filled and push payments.  The pool will automatically pay when we have 50% of owed balance.   Please PM us with your wallet address if you'd like to convert to BTC.

Please note this is not a BTC fund problem!  This is a GEAOU supply issue we are having!

BlockMasters.co - Auto-Exchange Multi Pool! | Pool Discord: https://discord.gg/RNnVAB4 | Pool bitcointalk forum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2362982.0 | Pool twitter: https://twitter.com/BlockMunchClub
The SHAman

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 02:56:54 AM

The SHAman has added this coin to his teachings. This mystical blockfinder.guru will begin sending you riches every 15 minutes after your first discovered block is confirmed.

Simply let your miners meditate with The SHAman at:

-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum.blockfinder.guru:3433 -u <YOUR WALLET > -p c=GEAOU

*0.5% mining fee on all coins. Use your coins wallet address, do not mine to a BTC wallet. Do not mine direct to an exchange wallet! blockfinder.guru is not responsible for lost coins mined direct to an exchange.

https://i.imgur.com/cyolfuQ.png
Blockmunch

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 06:21:20 AM

Looking to buy 10000 GEAOU for 0.02BTC PM if interested. 

BlockMasters.co - Auto-Exchange Multi Pool! | Pool Discord: https://discord.gg/RNnVAB4 | Pool bitcointalk forum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2362982.0 | Pool twitter: https://twitter.com/BlockMunchClub
geaoucoin (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:55:01 AM

The SHAman has added this coin to his teachings. This mystical blockfinder.guru will begin sending you riches every 15 minutes after your first discovered block is confirmed.

Simply let your miners meditate with The SHAman at:

-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum.blockfinder.guru:3433 -u <YOUR WALLET > -p c=GEAOU

*0.5% mining fee on all coins. Use your coins wallet address, do not mine to a BTC wallet. Do not mine direct to an exchange wallet! blockfinder.guru is not responsible for lost coins mined direct to an exchange.

https://i.imgur.com/cyolfuQ.png

thanks
coinwollie

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:09:19 AM

email message form at website and twitter do not work. dev could you pls fix? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: