Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:02:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO LIVE] Galaxy eSolutions - SCAM!  (Read 4385 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Galaxy_eSolutions

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:43:22 AM

I’m interested in legal aspect of work of every project that uses crypto-currencies and tokens. GES is an attractive company, I got interested and I want to ask the developers a question: have you already worked out all the legal aspects? Won’t you be in trouble with the law?  

Hi, we have a legal team and our ICO is based on Hong Kong law. Most of the legal aspects are covered in our Terms and Conditions but also in our WhitePaper.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Galaxy_eSolutions

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:47:06 AM

Good evening. According to the description of a project, each investor that buys tokens during the ICO can expect the growth of capital by 428% in the next 5 years. I’m wondering what data did you use in order to make such a forecast?

Hi, for the exact math I would refer to our WhitePaper. It is based on the projected profit we will make and share, the amount of tokens we buy back and the underlying company value. Our estimation is rather conservative!
pitchmyico

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:56:19 PM

We really appreciate the effort you have put in answering our questions. We made your answers available in PitchMyICO telegram bot for you to benefit from it too. Good luck during the ICO.
MadduckUK

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:22:13 AM

Hello. Describing their achievements you indicated that you are cooperating with a licensed factory involved in repairing of Apple and Samsung equipment. Could you tell me about this factory and why is it that you have decided to work with?
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:26:30 AM

Hello! Has Pre-sale not ended yet? Can I still make to buy coins?
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:29:40 AM

Do I understand correctly that the Galaxy eSolution already works on the market of the refurbished equipment? It would be interesting to know how many years the company sells refurbished equipment and to look on its sales results.
nothappend

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:29:55 AM

Hello! Has Pre-sale not ended yet? Can I still make to buy coins?
Good afternoon. Pre-sale will last until December, 7 inclusive, so you must hurry. Although, if can't make to buy tokens during the pre-sale, you will be able to do it during the ICO.
Mat24

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:01:40 AM

As I understand it, the organization now specializes in work in the Asian market. But I think it would be great if they expanded their activities into other countries to increase sales. Too bad that while the Galaxy eSolution don't have such plans.
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:06:24 AM

As I understand it, the organization now specializes in work in the Asian market. But I think it would be great if they expanded their activities into other countries to increase sales. Too bad that while the Galaxy eSolution don't have such plans.
Hello. The good news is that at this exactly moment the company's activities has spread to 26 countries in different regions of the world. One of the purposes of the ICO is further geographic expansion, more specifically – the entry another 50 countries in the market. And I'm sure that 50 countries won't be enough for the company and it will continue to carry out activities across the world.
Mat24

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:09:50 AM

Hello. The good news is that at this exactly moment the company's activities has spread to 26 countries in different regions of the world. One of the purposes of the ICO is further geographic expansion, more specifically – the entry another 50 countries in the market. And I'm sure that 50 countries won't be enough for the company and it will continue to carry out activities across the world.
The founders of the company apparently did the great job as they could start working in 26 countries in less than a year of work. I hope, they will succeed in reaching the number of 50 countries for another 6 months. By the way, you do know way in which they expand their geography?
romfish

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:14:08 AM

The founders of the company apparently did the great job as they could start working in 26 countries in less than a year of work. I hope, they will succeed in reaching the number of 50 countries for another 6 months. By the way, you do know way in which they expand their geography?
The most obvious way is by means of marketing. After the ICO, Galaxy eSolution is planning to increase the advertising budget to use new ways to attract consumers in different countries. It means using advertisement in social networks, on TV, outdoor advertising, etc. I advise you to read white paper for this project, it is contained the company's plans about its marketing campaign.
Mat24

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:19:14 AM

The most obvious way is by means of marketing. After the ICO, Galaxy eSolution is planning to increase the advertising budget to use new ways to attract consumers in different countries. It means using advertisement in social networks, on TV, outdoor advertising, etc. I advise you to read white paper for this project, it is contained the company's plans about its marketing campaign.
Marketing campaign with the use of such ways looks really serious. Thank you, I'll definitely take a look at white paper when I get a sec.
romfish

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:22:40 AM

Marketing campaign with the use of such ways looks really serious. Thank you, I'll definitely take a look at white paper when I get a sec.
Hello to everyone. Does anyone know exactly how much funds gathered in ICO the company is planning to allocate for cranking out such a marketing campaign?
hunterofmoney

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:06:47 AM

Hello to everyone. is there some maximum limit on the purchase of tokens by one user?
Shaurman

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:09:32 AM

Hello to everyone. is there some maximum limit on the purchase of tokens by one user?

It looks to me, there are no restrictions. It means that one investor can buy all the remaining coins are available for purchase.
bit679

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:13:04 AM

It is great that the security of your project was checked by such professionals like Pranav Burnwal and Brennan Bennett. It would be great to see their detailed report. Can it be provided?
Scytic

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:01:01 PM

Dutch Translation of the ANN is finished and can be found here;

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2488947.msg25486089#msg25486089

best regards,

Scytic
fgreg2692june

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:52:16 PM

I'm sure that there are competitors of your company who are also involved in selling of refurbished equipment. Can you name whose, who in your opinion, are your main competitors and what advantages do you have to respond to?
coldday

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:54:54 PM

Hello. Could you tell me, does the company use its e-Commerce solutions or order some services from outside companies?
kobzar

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:11:15 AM

Hi everybody. Does anyone know if GES will provide the warranties on their goods? Will they change my refurbished smartphone if it stops working or will they repair it again?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: