Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:42:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin $400,000 Says Investing Guru Mark Yusko  (Read 651 times)
bitcoinveda (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:03:55 PM

The Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME) has announced it will add Bitcoin futures trading in the fourth quarter of 2017. Bitcoin price almost instantaneously jumped on the news, reaching all-time highs over $7,500.

However, the cancellation of SegWit2x has led to a sudden slump in the price, and would-be investors have been scared away from previous high priced predictions. However, Mark Yusko, founder, and CEO of Morgan Creek Capital Management ($3.7 bln in assets under management) has not shied away from making predictions, suggesting that Bitcoin will eventually be worth $400,000.

The investing guru first bought into the cryptocurrency scene in 2011 but regrets not purchasing more. He was clear about the future, however, in spite of the lack of support among institutional bankers. He noted:

"This will change the supply and demand equation for banking. It is that big. I'm not surprised at all that bankers, financiers and Saudi Princes are coming out against it. This is a truly disruptive technology.”

Yusko compared Blockchain and Bitcoin to the Internet thirty years ago, noting that it has the same capacity to ‘change everything.’ His lofty prediction is for the long term of the cryptocurrency.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-400000-says-investing-guru-mark-yusko
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:19:04 PM

Here is the wrong mindset of people who are planning to buy Bitcoin for profit, because when the prices are in an all time high all they see is that it is too late to be on action but when the prices goes down they will see that it is all over now to profit with Bitcoin. The problem here is that the uncertainties is created by people who lack knowledge about trading as they really don't have any plan in action. First time hearing a CEO of an investment company who had "invest" in Bitcoin even though its future is not clear yet, giving a price of 400,000$ is really too much as the prediction don't have any basis to support it.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
squallw

Activity: 504
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:44:55 PM

I believe that!
From 2015 to 2017 bitcoin had +3000%. I bet that 2018 to 2020 will the better.
But to hits $400k i think it can take more years.

More people and country is know about Bitcoin now. Every day have a lot of new users.
We can expect a market cap with $1 trilion.
Quangcrypto1

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 11:42:09 AM

I read that many now will continue to sell bitcoin and buy altcoins.
Waitting !!!
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 12:23:28 PM

why people predict such big-time skyrocket in future, why don't we talk about making BTC a word currency more and more?
tytanhamon04

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 01:38:34 PM

The Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME) has announced it will add Bitcoin futures trading in the fourth quarter of 2017. Bitcoin price almost instantaneously jumped on the news, reaching all-time highs over $7,500.

However, the cancellation of SegWit2x has led to a sudden slump in the price, and would-be investors have been scared away from previous high priced predictions. However, Mark Yusko, founder, and CEO of Morgan Creek Capital Management ($3.7 bln in assets under management) has not shied away from making predictions, suggesting that Bitcoin will eventually be worth $400,000.

The investing guru first bought into the cryptocurrency scene in 2011 but regrets not purchasing more. He was clear about the future, however, in spite of the lack of support among institutional bankers. He noted:

"This will change the supply and demand equation for banking. It is that big. I'm not surprised at all that bankers, financiers and Saudi Princes are coming out against it. This is a truly disruptive technology.”

Yusko compared Blockchain and Bitcoin to the Internet thirty years ago, noting that it has the same capacity to ‘change everything.’ His lofty prediction is for the long term of the cryptocurrency.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-400000-says-investing-guru-mark-yusko
Honestly I believe that bitcoin will be able to achieve this goal, but to be honest I will say what I think. I think that bitcoin will cost $ 400,000 not earlier than 10 years, as its growth is relatively smooth and the correction rate will continue but only after another aggressive growth.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
CentolaNickki

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 03:39:03 AM

i don't know but i'm very disappointed in this market. in the year 2018 i lost all my money
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 03:56:25 AM

i don't know but i'm very disappointed in this market. in the year 2018 i lost all my money
Sorry for your lost but how much you invested to bitcoin? didn't you conduct research before putting your money? Bitcoin market is a speculative market and don't quickly believe when some guru or expert says that it will be tremendous in price in the future.

No one holds its future and we can't control it's movement.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 04:08:34 AM

Hey sorry to hear about your losses, but could you elaborate on how you incurred those losses which coins you invested in. I’ll agree the market has not been good, the extended bear phase has refused to end and many of us have seen our portfolios value reduced. It’s pertinent to note that the losses are on paper, these are not actual losses till you sell them, if you decide to hodl them then in the long run you’ll recover.
coingecko

Activity: 247
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 04:18:00 AM

We all sure do hope that Bitcoin will hit $400,000, but realistically that will not happen in at least the next 5 years. At the moment, i think that we need to focus more on the development of use cases for blockchain and make it accessible and user friendly in order for the mass public to adopt and use in their day to day life.

Track bitcoin holdings by public companies and bitcoin price on CoinGecko
arakosta

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 04:35:08 AM

I think that we already heard $100,000 , $400,000 $1,000,000 per Bitcoin since forever. It's just empty words, without anything backing it up .
There are so many factors that influence the price of Bitcoin, unpredictable factors as well , that even the analysis of top investors are nothing more than a guess.
I, however am able to accurately predict what the price of Bitcoin will be exactly one year from now. And mark my words, this is the most accurate price prediction you can mathematically get : it'll either go up or down.

lepbagong

Activity: 2324
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 06:14:45 AM

If indeed bitcoin would reach the price of $ 400,000, it would certainly excite people to hunt for bitcoin and keep it right until the price is reached.
but the question when? because everyone is waiting for a jump.
although maybe at this time if the price is only equal when in early 2018 there were already many who were happy.

Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 06:39:31 AM

400,000$ per bitcoin is way to good to be true, your post was in 2017 well we are in 2019 now and you can see what bitcoin as become ,all time high was 19-20k per Btc and now market hasn't recover from the bear market since 2018 ,some speculations are just over possibility

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
cryptjh

Activity: 532
Merit: 187

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:03:00 AM

I’m really bullish on Bitcoin on the long run, and I’m sure we will see many new all times high follow by new crashed. A 400.000  Bitcoin are possible in the future, but to get there I think we will have to see new longer periods of massive Quantitative easing from the centrals banks, that will accelerate the price inflations in everything including Bitcoins, and Bitcoin will rise as a save store of value, then a 400k biotin or even a 1 million Bitcoin highly likely.
kelz1
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:46:36 AM

It looks like he has added one zero too many. In the next two years around the halving it will probably hit 40,000 and then it will need another catalyst to reach six figures

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:54:37 AM

It looks like he has added one zero too many. In the next two years around the halving it will probably hit 40,000 and then it will need another catalyst to reach six figures

first of all this is old news and by that time everyone was publishing this type of nonsense predictions where they throw a big number at each other like a competition to see who can predict the biggest. just like now that people are competing with each other and throwing lower numbers at each other as the lowest prices!

secondly reaching $400k is nothing considering the fact that bitcoin rises have always been big like this where price stagnates for some time and the wise investors only accumulate bitcoin while others give up and sell their coins cheap. then there is a shoot up to the moon like 2017 where price jumps 2000% in less than a year.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Permabull

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:00:52 AM

$400k is possible, but not for the next two bull cycles. $400k is possible somewhere in 2035, maybe 2030, but no earlier.
Newbie.

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:29:56 AM

I just hope things get a good turn on time this year 2019.

It seems to me that all the good for us is just ahead! Previously, stable growth was observed, everything went well. Then there was this euphoria at the end of 2017. After that, Bitcoin has ceased to be so stable. Therefore, the price that can be observed now is just the process of restoring Bitcoin equilibrium. The settlement of how the equilibrium point will be reached, Bitcoin will gradually begin to rise, as people continue to invest their money in it.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1285

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:50:03 PM

How did you lose all of your "money" ? If you bought bitcoin then and
still hold them now you didnt lose.

Its hard to know how anyone could predict a future price of bitcoin,
it is easy to oick a number and run with it though.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Sova_tmb

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 05:03:03 PM

If watch on the past perods 2011 year : (1$-30$) ,  2013 year: (100$ - 1149$)  2017 year : (1000$ - 20000$) we can make analogy  3200$ x 16 = 51200 in 2020.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: