Bitcoin Forum
December 18, 2017, 09:48:53 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can u make a living from AltCoins only  (Read 6477 times)
5thFear

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 08:28:19 PM

Hello friends,.

U might not know me.. well the google don't know me either. I m actually "THE NOBODY" ...

I need to know if is it possible to make a living playing with altcoins Huh

I need to know it coz i, after blowing all my cash(25000USD approx) to a HYIP, is now struggling seriously in life,. and it is after this incident that i started to study bitcoin and other coins seriously as i now need to make a living very badly..

I have put all my trust to altcoins as i don't have enough to play with bitcoin,.. and i have been trying to collect a few airdrops and bounties.. and hoping that this move work well.. but after working for the last 6 months it seems as if this won't work or atleast not in a short while.. so i decided to show up here and ask u guys as u guys have alot of experience dealing with cryptocurrency,.. now can you guys answer my simple question ?

Can we make a living using altcoins Huh? that too in the short run, or should i put my luck to test at some other field and should move my sorry azz out of here Huh

Thanks in advance ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Deathwing
Legendary

Activity: 1302

circa 2012

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:31:34 PM

Yes, and no. It is possible to make a living. However, it is also possible to lose it all on altcoins.

If you want a long-term yet guaranteed profit. Invest in bitcoin.

Jurski

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:33:28 PM

It depends on your skill, if youre a good trader you can make it work, but for the Average Joe i think no.
Sasuke102001

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:35:05 PM

Making a living out of altcoins for now? It will be tough because all tbe altcoins around are new, some don't have a good market, some are near to die like dogecoin. Maybe for long term investment some altcoins like ethereum would be a good choice. For making a living bitcoin would be the better option currently.

C
Finally C is!!!
5thFear

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 08:35:46 PM

i m below average btw... so.. i can guess the answer

sensimilia

Activity: 243

🌟 MIRA ICO 🌟

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:38:54 PM

Making a living out of altcoins for now? It will be tough because all tbe altcoins around are new, some don't have a good market, some are near to die like dogecoin. Maybe for long term investment some altcoins like ethereum would be a good choice. For making a living bitcoin would be the better option currently.

What do you mean all the altcoins are new? Some altcoins are pretty "old" already.
Safest way to go for altcoins is invest in the ones you like in top50 on coinmarketcap. You could still lose all your money though if you pick the wrong project.

░░░░░░░▄▄█████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░▄██████████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████▄▄░░░░░░
░░▄██████████████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░
██████████████████████▄░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████████▄░░
▄███████████████████████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████▄░░░▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████▀░░░░░▀████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀░░░░░░░░░▀█████████████████▀░░
░░███████████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████▀░░░░
░░░▀███████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░
░░░░░░▀█████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
mira  ▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
Cryptocurrencies have never been so easy
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Google+   Youtube
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄

[/center]
Lumin333

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:53:52 PM

It's risky but doable, it helps if you have lots of capitol to play with so you can pull off bigger trades but if you do your research and a bit of luck helps then you can make good money. Crypto currency is on the rise and overall will only gain in price. BTC and ETH are solid investments as they are platforms other coins can run off and be traded against too. If you research newer alt coins and seek the real use value that they hold then you will do better. If you participate heavily in social media campaigns and find good companies to back from the start then in couple years time when they become more established you should be rewarded well. It definitely takes a lot of work and time keeping up with all the news and prices though so it will be a lot of work graph watching and reading and watching news.
LoveHateWithCrypto

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:49:13 PM

Spend time to research about altcoins that you are interested in (very important lesson that i have learned) and diversify your portfolio with % that you are comfortable with. (Spilt into high, mid and low caps) We are still an infancy phase for altcoins once it see adoption, it will definitely grow. So to answer your questions, Yes but only invest in legit projects (check out their development team, community engagement, work progress, etc)
dealung

Activity: 210

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:07:00 AM

why hyip can you play? really sad I heard it. you can live from the income of crypto, the reward you received from campaign can you hold or sell, your hand decisions. if you have enough capital you can try to trade to get a quick profit.

SpectivVR                                                           Crowdsale: 12/08 - 12/29
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                   [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk   |   Slack   |   Twitter   |   LinkedIn   |   Medium   |   Facebook   |   Instagram
inthelongrun

Activity: 308

Next.Exchange- Decentralized Stock Market Exchange

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:11:19 AM

May I remind you, my friend that altcoins can make you or break you. It could make your dreams come true or it could grab it away from you forever. Altcoins is a double-edged sword that can do so many possibilities, bad and good, to your life. Here's what you should do. Diversify your portfolio. Choose only the top and reliable coins. Do not gamble with the shit ones. They will die very soon.

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:13:11 AM

Hello friends,.

U might not know me.. well the google don't know me either. I m actually "THE NOBODY" ...

I need to know it coz i, after blowing all my cash(25000USD approx) to a HYIP, is now struggling seriously in life,. and it is after this incident that i started to study bitcoin and other coins seriously as i now need to make a living very badly..

I have put all my trust to altcoins as i don't have enough to play with bitcoin,.. and i have been trying to collect a few airdrops and bounties.. and hoping that this move work well.. but after working for the last 6 months it seems as if this won't work or atleast not in a short while.. so i decided to show up here and ask u guys as u guys have alot of experience dealing with cryptocurrency,.. now can you guys answer my simple question ?

Can we make a living using altcoins Huh? that too in the short run, or should i put my luck to test at some other field and should move my sorry azz out of here Huh

Thanks in advance ...

If you did not made profit in last 6 months when all altcoins and Bitcoin went up you will never make any profit.  If you would buy bitcoin you would have nice profit in last 6 months. few times. Do nothing really. Just buy BTC. and store them safely.    If you would so some researches on some altcoins and bought them you might made even more profit. But BTC was super good last half year so hard to out preform that.

No work. Just buy, and secure. That is all.   If you need a job. Many companies are employing now. They gather founds in ICO and then start business. Like 100 a month. But that is not anymore easy job. That is then a work.

.BitDice.               ▄▄███▄▄
           ▄▄██▀▀ ▄ ▀▀██▄▄
      ▄▄█ ▀▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▀ █▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀     ▀▀ █████ ▀▀     ▀▀██▄▄
██▀▀ ▄▄██▀      ▀███▀      ▀██▄▄ ▀▀██
██  ████▄▄       ███       ▄▄████  ██
██  █▀▀████▄▄  ▄█████▄  ▄▄████▀▀█  ██
██  ▀     ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀     ▀  ██
             ███████████
██  ▄     ▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄     ▄  ██
██  █▄▄████▀▀  ▀█████▀  ▀▀████▄▄█  ██
██  ████▀▀       ███       ▀▀████  ██
██▄▄ ▀▀██▄      ▄███▄      ▄██▀▀ ▄▄██
  ▀▀██▄▄     ▄▄ █████ ▄▄     ▄▄██▀▀
      ▀▀█ ▄▄  ▀▀█████▀▀  ▄▄ █▀▀
           ▀▀██▄▄ ▀ ▄▄██▀▀
               ▀▀███▀▀
        ▄▄███████▄▄
     ▄███████████████▄
    ████▀▀       ▀▀████
   ████▀           ▀████
   ████             ████
   ████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
████                   ████
████▄                 ▄████
████████▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████████
  ▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
█████                            █████
█████                     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█████                   ██          ██
██████████████████▀▀███ ██          ██
 ████████████████▄  ▄██ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ██████████ ██          ██
           ▄███████████ ██████▀▀██████
          █████████████  ▀████▄▄████▀
[/]
VectorExchange

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:27:38 AM

only if you pick the right coins, vector for instance has a solid team, mobile app already on the app store, and everyone keeps saying their coin is going to blow up
Wagako

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:41:01 AM

Hello friends,.

Thanks in advance ...
If price is high then i can say that i will live with altcoins only. But as of now we must be wise in investing and i believe that buying altcoin today is the perfect timing. Altcoins is increasing now while bitcoin is decreasing.

ModulTrade ║  DEMOCRATIZING GLOBAL TRADE WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY  ║ ModulTrade
The Freedom To Trade▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ White Paper ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬The Freedom To Trade
FacebookMediumLinkedinTwitterTelegramReddit
LiGuBi

Activity: 318

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:46:28 AM

I think it is possible to do that based on your skills of trading.

░░░░░░░▄▄█████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░▄██████████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████▄▄░░░░░░
░░▄██████████████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░
██████████████████████▄░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████████▄░░
▄███████████████████████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████▄░░░▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████▀░░░░░▀████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀░░░░░░░░░▀█████████████████▀░░
░░███████████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████▀░░░░
░░░▀███████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░
░░░░░░▀█████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
mira  ▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
Cryptocurrencies have never been so easy
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Google+   Youtube
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄

[/center]
meisha

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:47:37 AM

Depends if you are able to change your altcoins into fiat cash where you live. If it's difficult process than all you have is a coin collection. Maybe if you run masternodes and find good place to sell them you can do it.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 1582

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:50:59 AM

Most of crypto and nearly all the latest icos are hyips

Look for old established crypto with proven skillful developers and projects with real use cases that are nearing completion but still under the radar to the swarms of fomo noobs who have blown their wads on hyip icos that came here this last year,

Find those real projects and buy and churn them only to get more and more of those currencies. Moving only to other currencies if you are 90% sure of profits to take back out to the real projects. Find 5-10 real solid projects with real solid developers. Accumulate and accumulate. If you don't have good funding to start then look at outside of the top 50 and ideally outside of the top 80 if you really want to make huge returns. More risk but there are some very solid projects under the radar right now. Research and you will find them.

████████
████████
████
████

████
████
████████
████████
     ▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄██████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀█
██████     █████     █
██████     █████     █             ▄▄▄
██████     ▀▀▀▀▀     █        ███  ███
 ▀████                  ▄▄▄   ███  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄
   ▀██     ▄▄▄▄▄      ▄█████▄ ███  ███ ███  ███ ████████████▄
     ▀     █████      ███▄▄██ ███  ███ ███  ███ ███ ▀███ ▀███
           ▀▀███      ███▄▄▄  ███▄ ███ ███▄████ ███  ███  ███
               ▀       ▀████▀  ▀██ ███ ▀███▀███ ███  ███  ███
                   ▀█
████████
████████
████
████

████
████
████████
████████
█  ████▀  █
█  ██▀▄█  █
█  ▀▄███  █
█  ████▀  █
██▀▄█
▀▄███
████▀
██▀▄█

▀▄███

█  ████▀  █

█  ██▀▄█  █

█  ▀▄███  █

█  █████  █
|
█  ████▀  █
█  ██▀▄█  █
█  ▀▄███  █
█  ████▀  █
██▀▄█
▀▄███
████▀
██▀▄█

▀▄███

█  ████▀  █

█  ██▀▄█  █

█  ▀▄███  █

█  █████  █
Noeffpt4th

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:54:35 AM

What do most people do with Airdrop coins?  Do they sell them at the earliest possible time, hold for the long term, sell 80% and hold 20%.  I am basically trying to figure out the same thing.  Can I make money in Cryptocoins. 

All the coins I have are from Airdrops with the exception of ARTE.  It has been a learning experience from the beginning. 

Thankis
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 714

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 01:09:31 AM

Yes, and no. It is possible to make a living. However, it is also possible to lose it all on altcoins.

If you want a long-term yet guaranteed profit. Invest in bitcoin.
Nothing is guaranteed in crypto, even if Bitcoin is extremely safe.

Investing in Bitcoin with little money won't make him a living either, so that won't work in this scenario.

Depending on your expenses you could potentially make a living with bounty campaigns. But that requires activity and/or skills that are well beyond market average. It's hard to really say anything without knowing your exact situation though.

Matt_theodore

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:20:03 AM

It's certainly possible to make a living on altcoins. Though with everything, the higher the reward, the higher the risk. There are always opportunities in the market but depending on your experience, you may not seen them in time or have the right risk tolerance.
daniel08

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:28:35 AM

Yes its possible to make a living out of altcoins , if the altcoins you hold will be on the moon in the future , and if the value is high , you can make more profit from it. But do not rely only in altcoins , if you want a long term and good investment , go for bitcoin.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.