Bitcoin Forum
December 17, 2017, 02:54:40 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can u make a living from AltCoins only  (Read 6476 times)
rexter

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:03:16 AM

It depends on how you treat Cryptocurrency,it is possible to make a living from altcoin and it is also not impossible to lose in Altcoin,it depends on how you work hard try hard study and learn hard it depends on how you make this dream's to be possible.It is on you!

C
What is C?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1470

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:35:55 AM

for many alt coin does make a good investment but you should not making living at you should give it proper time and you  will be amsed what you gain from not just making a living yet you will enjoy all what money can buy hhh. best of luck for all.

Not long ago you would have been laughed off the forum hard for saying that.
Since when the fuck is "altcoins a good investment" ? bloody hilarious  Cheesy
You noob pajeets that flooded in late wouldn't know a "good investment" if you got professional investment advice.

The basic idea here is this scammy bullshit is now popular with broken English noob kids from India or Yugoslavia etc.
Why ?

..because they *can potentially make money off it.

This crap is a tornado of idiocy.
The investards buy what is pumped.. they look for the pumps.
How does that equate to intelligence ?
It doesn't ..they are lemmings.

They are doomed to fail and in the process take crypto down with it too.
Because they have no idea WHY this shit was started in the fist place.
Ideology much ?
To these idiots a scam is some shit coin bullshit that did not make them profits.

A good what now ?
Paid your crypto-taxes idiots ? ..of course not  Cheesy

A good investment you say noob pajeets shitting in the crypto streets ?

Yup.. a warning from the United States Office of Investor Education and Advocacy
https://www.sec.gov/investor/alerts/ia_virtualcurrencies.pdf

FUD first & ask questions later™
JLCoin

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:46:12 AM

No. Cryptocurrencies are to volatile to risk one's livelihood on them.

Honest Tim

Activity: 793

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:57:04 AM

Well to make a living from altcoins only is only depends on your and your skills to trade with them.  There are several altcoins available in market,  some are new,  some are useful,  some are not worthy si it depends where you invest your money and what you choose and what that altcoins do in future, so it only  depends on it that you be able to make for your living or not.  Altcoins like ethereum are doing although very good in the market and they are trust worthy too.  So one can invest in altcoins too.  As cryptocurrency fluctuates a lot and there prices goes up and down rapidly.  So there are possibilities that any your choice altcoins make you rich and profit you.
alexsoros8

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:03:22 AM

yes, guess which altcoin will rise in price is very difficult, for long-term investments it is better to buy bitkoin
Captain Asshole

Activity: 52

"Every problem is an opportunity in disguise"

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:25:09 AM

My prescription is:
1. Choose some coins from top-50 on CMC based on project analysis and don't forget to diversify your portfolio
2. HOLD
3. !?
4. Profit
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 532

IDEX - LIVE Real-time DEX

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 11:36:55 AM

It is very possible, to make a living with altcoins. You can trade alt in hitbtc or bittrex. If you don't have enough cash to buy altcoins you can start to join bounty campaign. The biggest earning is from signature campaign if your rank is senior to legendary, but for junior to full member still can earn bounty too. The other way to earn is via blog or video bounty, it is better earning than social media. That's my tips. Now I am a full time traders. The first fund of my asset in exchangers was from bounty earning. I earn about 1 BTC. Now, I can invest in ICOs too. My money grows now. I quit a job, I have three children and a wife. That;s fun make a living from cryptocurrencies.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
Raven91

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:40:11 AM

Hello friends,.

U might not know me.. well the google don't know me either. I m actually "THE NOBODY" ...

I need to know if is it possible to make a living playing with altcoins Huh

I need to know it coz i, after blowing all my cash(25000USD approx) to a HYIP, is now struggling seriously in life,. and it is after this incident that i started to study bitcoin and other coins seriously as i now need to make a living very badly..

I have put all my trust to altcoins as i don't have enough to play with bitcoin,.. and i have been trying to collect a few airdrops and bounties.. and hoping that this move work well.. but after working for the last 6 months it seems as if this won't work or atleast not in a short while.. so i decided to show up here and ask u guys as u guys have alot of experience dealing with cryptocurrency,.. now can you guys answer my simple question ?

Can we make a living using altcoins Huh? that too in the short run, or should i put my luck to test at some other field and should move my sorry azz out of here Huh

Thanks in advance ...
I think this idea is possible. You can make a living out of altcoins. With enough savings out of altcoins you can start a small business then support it with altcoins so that you will have a source of income to have a stable life. Be patient with your business until it grows. You can sustain your family through altcoins. But it will take for a long time but it is sure that you can make a living out of altcoins.

yunuzov

Activity: 332

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:46:20 AM

It’s quiet possible yes but you can make it lot easier for your self if you invest some of your earnings little by little to bitcoin. That way you will have a safety zone that will prevent you from losing all your money.

wander.me

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:48:57 AM

I sure wish so. I know of these football fanatics from Turkey that started to play this crypto-based game and started winning crypto by doing so, using only their football knowledge. The crypto is called XFC and I started playing it as well. I needed nothing to play it, everything is free, although some people buy assets in the game, there is no need because it's all about the football knowledge.
I realize this might not be the answer you are looking for, but for a football fan, it seems like the perfect way to make a living doing what he loves: reading about football and being a football manager.
djselery

Activity: 907

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:52:55 AM

It is possible to make living from altcoins only, but it is not an easy mission. You need good knowledge about trading altcoins and really enough experience in this domain. Also I think you have to start with some big budget if you want to earn fastly in weekly or monthly basis with trading crypto currencies.
There are some altcoins having very good potential to success and their prices already going up nowadays.

susila_bai

Activity: 672

Anonymous bitcoin mixer

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:54:31 AM

Hello friends,.

U might not know me.. well the google don't know me either. I m actually "THE NOBODY" ...

I need to know if is it possible to make a living playing with altcoins Huh

I need to know it coz i, after blowing all my cash(25000USD approx) to a HYIP, is now struggling seriously in life,. and it is after this incident that i started to study bitcoin and other coins seriously as i now need to make a living very badly..

I have put all my trust to altcoins as i don't have enough to play with bitcoin,.. and i have been trying to collect a few airdrops and bounties.. and hoping that this move work well.. but after working for the last 6 months it seems as if this won't work or atleast not in a short while.. so i decided to show up here and ask u guys as u guys have alot of experience dealing with cryptocurrency,.. now can you guys answer my simple question ?

Can we make a living using altcoins Huh? that too in the short run, or should i put my luck to test at some other field and should move my sorry azz out of here Huh

Thanks in advance ...

It is possible but for that not only claiming social bounty but apart from that you have to participate in signature campaign, translation work, etc , then you will earn nice free coins which in return when listed the price will be good and then when you sell them you will earn nicely in btc. I have seen lot of users in this forum who are earning nicely only by participating in new altcoin bounty.

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
btcbringer

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:01:52 PM

It is possible to make living from altcoins only, but it is not an easy mission. You need good knowledge about trading altcoins and really enough experience in this domain. Also I think you have to start with some big budget if you want to earn fastly in weekly or monthly basis with trading crypto currencies.
There are some altcoins having very good potential to success and their prices already going up nowadays.
even we can do this for a living, i will not suggest people to do like that, the risk is too high that people can lose their money easily, if we are skillful on cryptos, we better do some real work for further development

crypto4lambo

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:04:44 PM

Ithink it is possible. There are many opportunities to grab and earn some altcoins. You can also offer services in exchange of some altcoin instead of bitcoin. There are countries that ban bitcoin so they have no choice but to use altcoins. If you have budget to spare, why not build a mining rig and mine altcoins. Not only it is more profitable to mine altcoins than bitcoin, it can also give you passive income. Though the drawback  with this is the huge consumation of electricity. If you are well knowlegable in trading, altcoins can be very profitable also. With its volatility, just spot a nice entry and set a target profit and you are good to go. Just be cautious, every investments has its own risk.

The future of money has arrived   ═══▌▌     TRUCKCOIN     ▐▐═══   For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
《  ICO starts of Dec 1 st, 2017       ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+
═══════════════════     Powered by GoldenHill International     ═══════════════════
skullsandbones

Activity: 98

trade.io ║ Join the Trading Revolution

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:10:28 PM

You can but I would say it's not recommended. Too much of a risk to invest everything in crypto currencies.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Makkara

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:12:14 PM

Depend where in the world you live as well, however i think is possible given you have enough cash to start

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CLOUT - Media Decentralized    ◆    [Join ICO Now]    ◆    Whitepaper / ANN Thread    ◆    TFMTD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
kambaralikhan

Activity: 98

SWISSBORG- THE NEW ERA OF CRYPTO WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:13:33 PM

Yes it is possible to make living with cryptocurrencies. You have to be the active trader for that and need good trading skills too but for newbies, I usually don't recommend trading at this level. I suggest you to take some experience first, spend some time on this forum, Learn things and then start trading. From altcoins, If you have not enough money to buy Bitcoin like you mentioned above, Invest in Ethereum. It is the best choice to invest in altcoins.

sycaburatan

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:19:21 PM

Yes you can if the market favor the altcoins,if not you will only burn your portfolio.
lelou

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:19:44 PM

It's sad hearing people getting scammed at HYIP. Yes, you can make a big money from alts if you're skilled enough at trading but it has always risk. Investing in bitcoin is a low-risk investment but it will take time the get a good profit.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  TRADE.IO       ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JoyofCrypto

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:30:57 PM

Yes it is possible. You need to find coins that have the least chances of failing in the future. Firstly think if you would ever use the coin by yourself, then check out the dev team and if they have any experience on what they are doing.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMPAY  ●  Invest for Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  Facebook  ❱❱❱  Twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  PRE-ICO | December, 04th 2017  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[/color]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.