Bitcoin Forum
December 12, 2017, 10:25:13 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can u make a living from AltCoins only  (Read 6360 times)
dillpicklechips

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:33:26 AM

Yes, and no. It is possible to make a living. However, it is also possible to lose it all on altcoins.

If you want a long-term yet guaranteed profit. Invest in bitcoin.
Truly. Your earnings that you receive in bitcoin, hold it (or in other words invest it) in BTC if you're not sure where to throw it. I think you know that BTC guarantees you profit in the long run. Playing on altcoins, it requires a bit of research and learn some tricks like technical analysis. Basically, you are asking if you can make a living as a trader. You can but if you're not that good doing so then you might just lose your money than profit.

▄█▄
            ▄█ ▀█▀
     ▄ ▄███▄▄████▄▀ ▄▄▀▄
    ▀█▄████
██████▀▄█████▀▄▀
   ▄█▀▄
███████████████████▄
 ▄██▀█▀
▀▀▀███▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▀█▀▄
 ▄█▀▀   ▀█
███▀▄████████ █▀█▄▄
██▀  ▀ ▀ ▀
██████████▄   ▄▀▀█▄
     ▀ ▀
 ███▀▀▀▀▀████▌ ▄  ▀
         ████████████▌   █
       █████████████▀
       ▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀
          ▀▀  ▀▀
.BTC-GREEN.       ▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄██████████████▄
  ▄██████
██████████████▄
 ▄███
███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.Ecological Community in the Green Planet.
❱❱❱❱❱❱     WHITEPAGE    |    ANN THREAD     ❰❰❰❰❰❰
          ▄███▄▄
       ▄▄█████████▄
      ▄████████████▌
   ▄█████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████
███████████████▄
▄████████████████████▀
███████████████████████▀
 ▀▀██████▀██▌██████▀
   ▀██▀▀▀  ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
          ██
           ██▌
          ▐███▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HuckelFinn

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:37:01 AM

if you're very good, easily
if you're good, yes
if you're doing good and bad, not enough
if you're bad, well your money will go to others pockets

you'll figure out Wink

CrazyCreeptonaut

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:43:40 AM

its possible.. just make a good research before investing because there is always something ..
but there are also many interesting coins that will grow for sure.. and wont fall because they are already undervalued
akmittal

Activity: 112

Automatic Arbitrage Platform

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:22:52 AM

Yes, I can make living with altcoin only. You have to work 6-8hrs daily on computer with internet for Airdrop, Bounty and trading in Crypto market.

✶ ARBIDEX ✶  PreSale 11th of December 2017
THE MOST WANTED TRADING PLATFORM OF ALL TIME
BitcoinTalkOne PagerPre-WhitepaperTelegramFacebookTwitter
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:12:51 AM

My suggest to you is 'yes' if you have more altcoin, you can living with altcoin only. And i sure if you have more altcoin you will interest to change with bitcoin, is very imposible if you not to change. And in the future the price altcoin will be high, i sure that.

ElegantCy

Activity: 84

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:27:30 AM

Altcoin can make you wealthy and can make you poor at the same time. If you don't research coins, plan your investment, it can be disastrous.

Rajamuda

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:43:15 AM

Actually I still believe altcoins can promise opportunities to earn a living (earn profits). It seems that it can, if we can really keep on mastering or know more about altcoins to be able to master or be more familiar with the investment world on altcoins, I'm sure that it can to do for sure. But for me personally, honestly seems not yet be able to doing that, I am still learning more about all of things in altcoins.

CryptoScorpio

Activity: 112

UNIVERSA - BLOCKCHAIN FOR BUSINESS

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:59:01 AM

Both are possible in crypto world.You can make a living as well as lose your money.But with a good plan and strategy you can expect unbelievable results. Just chose some good coins and invest.

Blockchain for Apps | Blockchain for Business | Blockchain for Future
realistic1

Activity: 158

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:01:42 AM

First rule of Crypto don't give up your day job until you have at least a million bucks. You day job will remind you why you want to be a millionaire and also give you seed capital too invest.
kemet jr

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:25:09 AM

Yes and No. Your income in airdrops and bounties specifically if you don't rank high may not compensate the income of the regular job. But it can be yes if you work hard on bounties and aside from that, you may also study about crytocurrency trading. In that manner, your income may already compensate. But i suggest that you make altcoin investment just a sideline.

rayjellanajao

Activity: 70

Strategist

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:43:22 AM

Yes, but it depends on how good you are in altcoins. There are people living by trading coins, while others are participating in ICO's. You can invest in new altcoins ICO for a huge profit that can feed you for a whole month or year if you were so lucky in the coin  that you purchase.

inyakizuryel

INS Ecosystem

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:54:43 AM

The answer is yes and no, yes because if you are willing to sacrifice using altcoin you can make a living, but i prefer you to invest more on bitcoin for me that is the very sure and vsry reliable investment, ive known bitcoins for a very long time that is why i knos that it is good to invest most especially using bitcoin and so far i never have any issues regarding bitcoin. It also depends oh how good the kind of alt coins you are in. Some are trading them and some are joining in ICOs that is why there is a gamble of luck you just have to believe

abcd7

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:06:42 AM

yes if you play safe game , you have to know which is the maximum lost and max profit in every single investment you have to know in every single investment what is your goal no mater what if your goal is to get 100 dollar per day  dont be the one who want them all cause fade is there and wait for your wallet Smiley
aoihs00

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:16:14 AM

Wondering why you started with that tagline that you are nobody. May be you are frustrated guy after loosing all the money to HYIP. They are always shitty and when someone told you about it just shot that one right infront. Lolz. They never work because they can’t pay you that kind money.

Anyway trusting the alt coin or not is all about what kind of strategies you apply with them. Some of them are very successful and can earn more than 1000 USD per day but some of them can give you 100USD per day but far safer than any greater profit. Also, you should be really careful about choosing your alt coin portfolio because that is what will define how much money you will get in the long run. The better you trade the top most coins the better it is for you to understand the quick trick from he rest of the community.

Don’t rely on them completely just try to have 60-70% investment into bitcoin and you may find it as good spot.

▄█▄
            ▄█ ▀█▀
     ▄ ▄███▄▄████▄▀ ▄▄▀▄
    ▀█▄████
██████▀▄█████▀▄▀
   ▄█▀▄
███████████████████▄
 ▄██▀█▀
▀▀▀███▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▀█▀▄
 ▄█▀▀   ▀█
███▀▄████████ █▀█▄▄
██▀  ▀ ▀ ▀
██████████▄   ▄▀▀█▄
     ▀ ▀
  ███▀▀▀▀▀████▌ ▄  ▀
          ████████████▌   █
        █████████████▀
        ▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀
           ▀▀  ▀▀
BTC-GREEN       ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄██████████████▄
  ▄██████
██████████████▄
 ▄███
███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Ecological Community in the Green Planet
❱❱❱❱❱❱     WHITEPAGE   |   ANN THREAD     ❰❰❰❰❰❰
           ▄███▄▄
       ▄▄█████████▄
      ▄████████████▌
   ▄█████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████
███████████████▄
▄████████████████████▀
███████████████████████▀
 ▀▀██████▀██▌██████▀
   ▀██▀▀▀  ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
           ██
           ██▌
          ▐███▄
Pain Packer

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:16:26 AM

I think that is a huge risk and doesn't guarentee that you will earn a living in altcoins. Investing in bitcoin will be more practical. Altcoins are term "alternative" coins, meaning that they are the other versions of bitcoins with lesser value. And when you obtained an altcoin, you need to sell it in order to turn it into bitcoin and convert it to money. But the value of altcoins will go down over time so you need to sell it fast.

FrankNoland

Artworks and Campaign management services

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 06:28:16 AM

I personally think that its possible to make a living out of altcoins, however, it will depend on which altcoins you are buying and the quantity. For instance, look at bitcoin cash and how much its worth now, all the investors who bought it around around $300 mark are making more than 100% profit. I further think that its wise to diversify, this will reduce the chances of loosing all your initial investment. When you are investing in altcoins, you better be smart about it and implement your own strategy or won't be making any profit.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMPAY  ●  Invest for Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  Facebook  ❱❱❱  Twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  PRE-ICO | December 4th, 2017  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sir_Justin

Activity: 43

DhrX89dGj4JUtm7ueVanTqnPyewp49xwjA

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:41:34 AM

It is possible to make a living with investing in altcoins. But it takes a lot of time and efford. Sometimes you'll experience depressing price drops and you think doomsday has come. But the power in that situation would be to wait till the sun is going to shine again. I'm not talking about myself, i can't live from my investments. but i have a friend who can. He's became a frkn millionaire because of this crypto investments, especially in altcoins.

Babyjamz3026

Activity: 105

Automated Intelligent Trading

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:19:31 AM

Hello friends,.

U might not know me.. well the google don't know me either. I m actually "THE NOBODY" ...

I need to know if is it possible to make a living playing with altcoins Huh

I need to know it coz i, after blowing all my cash(25000USD approx) to a HYIP, is now struggling seriously in life,. and it is after this incident that i started to study bitcoin and other coins seriously as i now need to make a living very badly..

I have put all my trust to altcoins as i don't have enough to play with bitcoin,.. and i have been trying to collect a few airdrops and bounties.. and hoping that this move work well.. but after working for the last 6 months it seems as if this won't work or atleast not in a short while.. so i decided to show up here and ask u guys as u guys have alot of experience dealing with cryptocurrency,.. now can you guys answer my simple question ?

Can we make a living using altcoins Huh? that too in the short run, or should i put my luck to test at some other field and should move my sorry azz out of here Huh

Thanks in advance ...

You area definitely right, before investing into something your capital which you're not quite familiar with it you must spend time for it to learn about it, especially in altcoins though most of it are much more complicated but still most of it then too can give profit to you also.

rijaljun

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:20:44 AM

It's me, 101% relying to altcoin and still alive! Well, but I need to manage a lifestyle in the every best way

HUT34
Website • Whitepaper • Chat 
---"Where A.I. Does Business"---
johnsm79

Activity: 168

trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 08:05:30 AM

At this stage sure you can! If you identify good tokens that will be actual products and services.

trade.io is one of them

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  TRADE.IO       ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.