Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2018, 11:39:49 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can u make a living from AltCoins only  (Read 12486 times)
Igor17Krik

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:43:25 AM

Of course in life you can earn. Do not invest all in one coin. The main analyze. Invest for the long term.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Goodsamaritan

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:54:25 AM

Yes because in my opinion altcoins are like bitcoins on its early stage where only risk takers invested to it. We all know what happen to all of those risk takers in bitcoin, they all become rich and now having a life we could dream of. Altcoins offers that, only risk takers but I am not saying that all altcoins are gonna be like that. You should choose because not all can be as succesfull as bitcoin does.

mangkanor

Activity: 196

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 07:04:17 AM

Yes i am doing a full time trading right now and i earn 2-3 btc per month and my initial investment in trading is 10btc.Trade is not a risky thing if you know what you are doing.

machinek20

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:15:04 AM

Yes you can make a living if you are a good traders and you are very good in speculating the alt coin, but it will be extremely difficult since alt coin fluctuation is very high and one wrong movement can make you lost money, I definitely not suggest you to depend your life from alt coins
phexchanger

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:24:13 AM

Why would you consider altcoins only if you can use bitcoin? Bitcoin is like the standard measurement for the other coins.
Like for me right now, I can't trade because I don't have a bitcoin and the altcoins I want to buy can only be bought by BTC. So why go through the hardship of restricting yourself with altcoins only?

Lord casanova

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:35:45 AM

friendly advise. invest in the coins not in the tokens. wait for the good time and then buy the altcoins in cheap and then trade for high price. I spend my whole day on the market in the search of undervalued coins and new promising icos then I pick some after complete due diligence..

❘|❘ NEUFUND — Re-Imagine ICOs  ❘|❘ JOIN THE ICBM | JOIN THE DISCUSSION
mahimonliner

Crypto is future.

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:38:38 AM

Yes you can make living by only altcoins, but there you need patience and a smart amount of investment.
Obviously you can lose all your money here.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
irfanrete

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:16:42 AM

Hello friends,.

U might not know me.. well the google don't know me either. I m actually "THE NOBODY" ...

I need to know if is it possible to make a living playing with altcoins Huh

I need to know it coz i, after blowing all my cash(25000USD approx) to a HYIP, is now struggling seriously in life,. and it is after this incident that i started to study bitcoin and other coins seriously as i now need to make a living very badly..

I have put all my trust to altcoins as i don't have enough to play with bitcoin,.. and i have been trying to collect a few airdrops and bounties.. and hoping that this move work well.. but after working for the last 6 months it seems as if this won't work or atleast not in a short while.. so i decided to show up here and ask u guys as u guys have alot of experience dealing with cryptocurrency,.. now can you guys answer my simple question ?

Can we make a living using altcoins Huh? that too in the short run, or should i put my luck to test at some other field and should move my sorry azz out of here Huh

Thanks in advance ...
i Think May I remind you, my friend that altcoins can make you or break you.
It could make your dreams come true or it could grab it away from you forever.
Altcoins is a double-edged sword that can do so many possibilities, bad and good, to your life. Here's what you should do. Diversify your portfolio.
Choose only the top and reliable coins. Do not gamble with the shit ones. They will die very soon.
tomvildc

Activity: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:06:55 AM

friendly advise. invest in the coins not in the tokens. wait for the good time and then buy the altcoins in cheap and then trade for high price. I spend my whole day on the market in the search of undervalued coins and new promising icos then I pick some after complete due diligence..

How do you know that coin is undervalued? By using technical chart or something?
followmenot

Activity: 505
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:14:27 AM

I heard some people making living from gambling, poker etc. So I think it might be possible for people with huge amonut of money. Making right decision can make you like %5 to %10 weekly gains. It is possible but sure rare.

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀         
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██   
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███               
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██   
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
kaloloy

ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 09:19:15 AM

It's very hard to rely your living on cryptocurrency today because it'll take too much effort. Bitcoin will give you good fortune but you'll have to wait sometime to get profit. In Altcoin group, it's not really a good option to make living unless you have other sources of income. For me, these ICOs are just a trend this season and I predicted before that ICOs will soon be over after a couple of years because today we're having too many different cryptocurrencies.

kaloloy

ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 09:22:53 AM

I heard some people making living from gambling, poker etc. So I think it might be possible for people with huge amonut of money. Making right decision can make you like %5 to %10 weekly gains. It is possible but sure rare.

My. Colleague resigned from his full-time job because he wanted to earn more through this forum. He maintained a lot of accounts in order to join any available good bounty campaigns but that's not enough, he engaged into trading and gambling so ICOs and Altcoins will not offer you good living out of it. You'll have to know other ways from tokens you'll get from ICOs.

obizcoin

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:31:11 AM

I am assuming you have very little cash left for investing from your post. Bitcoin investment is the safest investment. But since you've already lost a larger chunk of cash, if you now invest even 500 USD in bitcoin and it doubles in value, i-e it becomes 16,000 USD, your 500 USD would just be 1,000 USD.
On the other hand, if you invest 25-30% in good ICO projects at an early stage, there's a probability to multiply that investment in a short period of time. Remaining funds can be invested in bitcoin.
Johnzky

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

Waiting For Your ❤️

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:55:53 AM

There are always a money from all the coins,(but ofcourse not those shit and scam coin)we can make living by choosing what coins to invest and were to sell.specially we must learn first the ins and outs of this community.this crypto is money.by all means if you could learn how to dance with it
erasheed28

Activity: 224

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:58:34 AM

Hello friends,.

U might not know me.. well the google don't know me either. I m actually "THE NOBODY" ...

I need to know if is it possible to make a living playing with altcoins Huh

I need to know it coz i, after blowing all my cash(25000USD approx) to a HYIP, is now struggling seriously in life,. and it is after this incident that i started to study bitcoin and other coins seriously as i now need to make a living very badly..

I have put all my trust to altcoins as i don't have enough to play with bitcoin,.. and i have been trying to collect a few airdrops and bounties.. and hoping that this move work well.. but after working for the last 6 months it seems as if this won't work or atleast not in a short while.. so i decided to show up here and ask u guys as u guys have alot of experience dealing with cryptocurrency,.. now can you guys answer my simple question ?

Can we make a living using altcoins Huh? that too in the short run, or should i put my luck to test at some other field and should move my sorry azz out of here Huh

Thanks in advance ...
Being a good trader always comes from failure, just keep on trying to enhance your skills and you might not know someday you are already a millionaire Smiley
I believe people can make living and fortune through altcoins but it needs a serious dedication and skills.

wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:36:35 PM

It depends on your skill, if youre a good trader you can make it work, but for the Average Joe i think no.
This is just one best and perfect option to choose to make a living. Making a living from altcoins only does not really sound more like it since you will have to tie down your capital for a while and then hope for something good to come out of it. However, you can learn how to trade and then find some cash to start something and gradually make a living out of that.

Trading is a good profession to start with and if you are good, you can be making a lot but it requires hard work and dedication on your part. Not judging you, but it is advisable not to also get greedy as you obviously tend towards that angle by investing $25k in a HYIP.

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄             
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █   
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀               
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
saekotye07

Activity: 244

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:45:06 PM

for me i think if your financial is not big you can make it live by altcoins but if not i think you should go to invest in BTC there is a sure you earn a great and a big profit.. because in altcoin there is no guarantee..

bobo012

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:11:53 PM

You can  make good money by following campaigns and trading alts. And also buy and HODL is a good method too, as we have seen in the past year with BTC and ETH.

Dfinest

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:14:58 PM

I'm just a starter in this area, but i believe it's possible to make a living from Altcoins, though it's not the easiest task and it needs a lot of experience and a bit luck.

TWIST   ⧼   REVOLUTIONISING BLOCKCHAIN ACCESSIBILITY   ⧽   TWIST
║   twist.network   ║
        ANN  Twitter  |  WHITEPAPER  |  Discord  |  Medium
kevindjunaidi

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 01:22:20 PM

for now I can not live by relying on altcoin alone, but if when my bitcointalk account rank is high (at least senior or hero member) I can rely from altcoin only, because the income generated is quite large  Grin

\⚡OLT ®  ▬  P2P Delivery Platform based on Blockchain  ▬  Pre-Sale: 18th April
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  |  ANN  |  Whitepaper  |  Executive Summary  |  ICO Plan  |  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐▐     Medium    Facebook    Instagram    Linkedin    Twitter    Telegram     ▌▌
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 122 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.