Bitcoin Forum
December 17, 2017, 12:38:10 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can u make a living from AltCoins only  (Read 6450 times)
Dfinest

Activity: 140

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:14:58 PM

I'm just a starter in this area, but i believe it's possible to make a living from Altcoins, though it's not the easiest task and it needs a lot of experience and a bit luck.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kevindjunaidi

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:22:20 PM

for now I can not live by relying on altcoin alone, but if when my bitcointalk account rank is high (at least senior or hero member) I can rely from altcoin only, because the income generated is quite large  Grin

ThomasV80

Activity: 95

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:25:26 PM

I think it's a very difficult question to answer. about whether can or not life is only from altcoins, I think it depends on the cost of living, and certainly the cost of living of each person must be different, cost living in one places must be different with cost living in other places. its depended by price of life needs, and I am sure the price of life needs in one places must be different with other places.

[ Globitex ] Linking Digital Currency to Global Trade
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⇩⇩⇩ Download WHITEPAPER ⇩⇩⇩ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  FacebookTwitterLinkedInReddit  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
dxbcoin

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:43:50 PM

Im wondering if i can make great earning w less than $100 at the beginning?

Cybermiles ICO - Visit https://cm.5miles.com
krankNL

Activity: 173

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:45:40 PM

I think it's a very difficult question to answer. about whether can or not life is only from altcoins, I think it depends on the cost of living, and certainly the cost of living of each person must be different, cost living in one places must be different with cost living in other places. its depended by price of life needs, and I am sure the price of life needs in one places must be different with other places.

With trading, this is really possible, but only possible. This doesn't mean that you can make a living from altcoin trading or mining. You can do this if you provide enough time and energy for sure.

SpectivVR                                                           Crowdsale: 12/08 - 12/29
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                    [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk   |   Slack   |   Twitter   |   LinkedIn   |   Medium   |   Facebook   |   Instagram
wordspavovv

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:50:28 PM

Yes and NO, If you make a good investment to a very good ICO and you get enough money to live your entire life, than the answer is yes.
But do not expect to do trading and be always a "winner".
Study and find the right ICO, it doesn't have to make huge promises, it has to be good investment if you know what this mean...

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Vasilije69

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:54:45 PM

Yes, you can. Actually I know a guy, who bought very large ammounts of Monero when it was $10 only. And he is pretty rich now when Monero hit $135. Imagine what will happen when Monero reach $1000.

▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
 ▄▄███████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███████▄▄
██████▀▀ ▄▄████████▄▄ ▀▀██████
████▌ ▄████████████████▄ ▐████
████▌ ████████▀▀▀███████ ▐████
████▌ ██████▌▄███▄██████ ▐████
████▌ ██████▌▀█▄▄ ██████ ▐████
████▌ ████████▄▄▄███████ ▐████
████▌ ▀████████████████▀ ▐████
██████▄▄ ▀▀████████▀▀ ▄▄██████
 ▀▀███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████▀▀
     ▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
         ▀▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
████▌ ▄███████▀   ▐████▄ ▐████
████▌ ████████  ▄███████ ▐████
████▌ ██████      ██████ ▐████
████▌ ████████  ████████ ▐████
████▌ ████████  ████████ ▐████
████▌ ▀███████▄▄███████▀ ▐████
     ▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
         ▀▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
             ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
████▌ ▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄ ▐████
████▌ ██ ▀█████▀     ▀██ ▐████
████▌ ██▌   ▀▀▀      ███ ▐████
████▌ ███▄           ███ ▐████
████▌ ████▀         ████ ▐████
████▌ ▀████▄     ▄▄████▀ ▐████
██████▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀ ▄▄██████
     ▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
         ▀▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
             ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
████▌ ▄████████████████▄ ▐████
████▌ ██████████▀▀  ▐███ ▐████
████▌ ██████▀▀  ▄   ████ ▐████
████▌ ███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████ ▐████
████▌ ████▄▄█▀     █████ ▐████
████▌ ▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀ ▐████
     ▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
         ▀▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
martin1221

Activity: 98

C What is C?

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:01:37 PM

As what i have been read in those comments, yes you can make a living from altcoins only, because many of those altcoins have so much potential to reach in the top, just try to choose the right one to trade for

C
Finally C is!!!
Dheo

Activity: 144

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:07:48 PM

It is always depends on the situation of altcoin you have, yes you can make a living from an altcoin but i think you should not focus on one coin, make sure that you have a different token, so you can trade some of them and you also hold the other that you think has a potential to increase the price.

waitforme

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:37:31 PM

I think you should learn a little about trade coin as you say I think you should not invest in now. Altcoin can also earn money with it but you have to have some knowledge left or you should invest in bitcoin that will be safe for you.

DySWv

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:45:10 PM

On my opinion, you can make a living from Altcoins. There are too many Altcoins in the world of cryptocurrency. Investing in Altcoins will make you rich. But of course you cannot avoid ICOs which are scams so you better be careful. Study first before you invest. There are too many strategies so just read stuff about digital currencies.

◈◈   SOCIALMEDIA.MARKET   ◈◈   BLOCKCHAIN BASED Influencer Marketing Platform
ANN Thread   WhitePaper   Facebook   Telegram   Twitter
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰   TOKEN SALE : 07 - 14 December 2017   ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:02:31 PM

i would not say it's possible or impossible because it all depend on which altcoin would you pick but altcoin trading is more risky rather than bitcoin trading and most people had experience huge loss while they bought some altcoins and before you makes some decission you have to realize that although you stick to major altcoin such as DASH, ETH or LTC but there is no guarantee those altcoin will provide you good profit

jerry0

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:30:42 AM

Are there people that do this and bitcoin or this is not possible?  Reason being you are betting against each other.
co1ndog

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:54:56 AM

I'm doing that right now and I can say that it is impossible for me in the moment. I only invest and do not take the profit out. And still I had some incorrect ideas and now my stack got twice as smaller cause I invested in projects that happen to be long-term instead of fast flipping.

I will hodl them for sure and make the profit in a year or so, but if I will cash out, it won't be long term.
yioweir333

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:56:30 AM

I just realised that I only have all alt coins. Should I buy more ETH? But the price is so ex now! Sad
You need to diversify, by owning different kind of coins, in your case you should have split your 25k by ten, and invest in ten different projects, which three of them should be BTC ETH XRP or whatever is the top three. What you're doing is very risky and dangerous, it can make you rich if you are right, but in your case where you have been wrong, you got completely rekt. I think that behaviour is indicative of a gambler, and you should better keep away from the crypto markets all together - if you want to get back to it, and want to invest that much money, invest half of it in projects that are already well established, and maybe the rest to ICO's.
Faruque312

Activity: 70

Life is full of struggle

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:07:04 AM

I think you should invest for long term, cause alt coins are dump now, and many new coins are dying like dogecoin, I think eth ,ltc,waves are best for long term holding, you should try this I think you can success.

C
Finally C is!!!
Yhan

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:07:08 AM

For me you must not depend your living on altcoins only becoise you can not predict that the altcoins you were holding will going to pump and you can not earn money everyday from altcoins. You must have an extra source of living.
Tamilson

Activity: 467

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:39:48 AM

I'm just a starter in this area, but i believe it's possible to make a living from Altcoins, though it's not the easiest task and it needs a lot of experience and a bit luck.

It's hard to depend our living to crypto currency especially when you're just a beginner as there are no stable income here. You should have at least some funds that can sustain your everyday living. Then day by day your experience also are growing and as well as your earnings and put your effort and time here and it'll be pay of,

████████████████████████████
████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

ac1905

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 06:03:38 AM

It's hard to depend our living to crypto currency especially when you're just a beginner as there are no stable income here. You should have at least some funds that can sustain your everyday living. Then day by day your experience also are growing and as well as your earnings and put your effort and time here and it'll be pay of,

I agree. I've kept my day job, i mine .btc and use some of that revenue to profit trade btc and the other half to invest in altcoins that i hope will grow 10 fold over a year or two. The altcoins i buy are ones i've researched and i believe offer something different than btc and at a good price. XMR to me offers something different. I also look for really cheap altcoins that i can buy during their ICO dirt cheap, but again, i aim only for ones that bring something alternative to the table and with a good dev. team behind that coin. Another example is $pink coin.

that's my stategy for now

Genesis-Mining promo code, 3% off!
LDUmzo
waichi

The Decentralized (DAO) Loyalty Ecosystem

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:11:51 AM

You should know how this thing goes. Crypto market is volatile in nature. Sometimes we wins, and sometimes we lose. Many of those making millions also lose large number of their money. But you can make a profit, even make it for a living, if you got it right. I suggest you invest more knowledge before you jump in again since you came from a lost in HYIP. So study and make some research before investing in alts. There are a lots of good alts out there. You just gonna discover it and ask for some opinions here.

▬▬▬▬TOKENLOYALTY▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬DAO ecosystem for loyalty programs: YOUTUBE▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬LOOK AT THE WHITEPAPER▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.