Bitcoin Forum
December 16, 2017, 05:27:01 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can u make a living from AltCoins only  (Read 6429 times)
12retepnat34

Activity: 144

PikcioChain ICO Starts on 24th of November

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:28:08 AM

I think altcoins for now can support for a living especially if you are single or a student but when you have a family be sure to have stable job and this altcoins is a part-time income.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bakunawaaa

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:49:27 AM

It is possible, but depends on where you are. Some countries already have vendors and shops accepting alt coins. In other countries however, if you plan to be an investment trader, the only way to liquidate altcoins is by converting it to bitcoin, so you cannot help but watch the activities in bitcoin as well.
clarkt

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:53:39 AM

Yes you can make a livingon altcoin if you have a mining rig that can mine profitable coin for you daily. If you mining profitable coin, there is always a market for you to sell your coin

C
What is C?
elmutus

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:31:11 AM

It is possible, but depends on where you are. Some countries already have vendors and shops accepting alt coins. In other countries however, if you plan to be an investment trader, the only way to liquidate altcoins is by converting it to bitcoin, so you cannot help but watch the activities in bitcoin as well.

You can always trade the altcoin to FIAT. Imho it's more about the living costs in your country. Income is the same with similar rig anyways.

mew: 0x5EbADdDf5a2dC9b5dA0D4678241Dcb282B6F3717
Guddini

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:39:11 AM

The standard of living is different for everyone, who needs less than someone else, but my opinion in any matter if you are an expert you can provide yourself with a life, the only time is the risks, and here is the question whether you need it?

2gether

Activity: 1

http://2gether.global

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:45:00 AM

This is a fairly subjective question, it is entirely possible... but several questions have to be answered.
  • What constitutes "a living"?
  • What is your initial investment
  • What ROI is enough to enjoy said lifestyle?

2gether
Find us on FB | TW | LI | TGM | YT
Mr2damgd2u

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 10:48:27 AM

My Boss just retired off his investments. So yeah, you can make a living for sure.
Pamelaher

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:51:51 AM

No it isn't even believable, even you have heaps of coins it will at present not work in light of the fact that occasionally coins' costs are practically same and go stable for a year so what might you happen other than offering it for a misfortune.
Riddikulo

Activity: 518

Crypterium - Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyon

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:17:25 AM

If somebody for example receive huge profit from ethereum (when it rised from 11$ to 350$), than he can live only from altcoins. It is a pity, but I missed this chance.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
phpartisanmaster

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:22:00 AM

Hello friends,.

U might not know me.. well the google don't know me either. I m actually "THE NOBODY" ...

I need to know if is it possible to make a living playing with altcoins Huh

I need to know it coz i, after blowing all my cash(25000USD approx) to a HYIP, is now struggling seriously in life,. and it is after this incident that i started to study bitcoin and other coins seriously as i now need to make a living very badly..

I have put all my trust to altcoins as i don't have enough to play with bitcoin,.. and i have been trying to collect a few airdrops and bounties.. and hoping that this move work well.. but after working for the last 6 months it seems as if this won't work or atleast not in a short while.. so i decided to show up here and ask u guys as u guys have alot of experience dealing with cryptocurrency,.. now can you guys answer my simple question ?

Can we make a living using altcoins Huh? that too in the short run, or should i put my luck to test at some other field and should move my sorry azz out of here Huh

Thanks in advance ...

Yes you can, Some of the traders are only holding their altcoins to earn more profit and they will sell it immediately when the value increase above its normal price, Its buying when low and selling when high, That's the best strategy.

Tivorydian

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:23:57 AM

Why not? Interesting violas give a very good profit, especially if you buy them at the bottom of the price.
thesmallgod

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:24:43 AM

yes of course you can make living from altcoin. you see there are so many things you can do with altcoin to earn you living. you can trade altcoin. you can invest in altcoin and you can also participate in so many bounty campaign to earn free altcoin which you can exchange for fiat if you want or decided to trade or invest it. it all boil down to how serious and hardworking you are. there are so many people including me who make living from altcoin here on bitcointalk

silenthawk

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:33:13 AM

Hello
I am new trader. I also read a lot about trade experience. But I know there is a lot of knowledge I do not know yet.

Can you share experience with me?

For example: the transaction should be in one session: Australia, Tokyo, UK, Newyork or whatever you know

ridertiger

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:36:58 AM

If you have a good trading mind, or you can buy low sell high, then yes. Use the telegram and join some FREE signal groups, invest small and see if you are making any money. If you are, keep going and live thriftily Smiley
Hello friends,.

U might not know me.. well the google don't know me either. I m actually "THE NOBODY" ...

I need to know if is it possible to make a living playing with altcoins Huh

I need to know it coz i, after blowing all my cash(25000USD approx) to a HYIP, is now struggling seriously in life,. and it is after this incident that i started to study bitcoin and other coins seriously as i now need to make a living very badly..

I have put all my trust to altcoins as i don't have enough to play with bitcoin,.. and i have been trying to collect a few airdrops and bounties.. and hoping that this move work well.. but after working for the last 6 months it seems as if this won't work or atleast not in a short while.. so i decided to show up here and ask u guys as u guys have alot of experience dealing with cryptocurrency,.. now can you guys answer my simple question ?

Can we make a living using altcoins Huh? that too in the short run, or should i put my luck to test at some other field and should move my sorry azz out of here Huh

Thanks in advance ...

If you did not made profit in last 6 months when all altcoins and Bitcoin went up you will never make any profit.  If you would buy bitcoin you would have nice profit in last 6 months. few times. Do nothing really. Just buy BTC. and store them safely.    If you would so some researches on some altcoins and bought them you might made even more profit. But BTC was super good last half year so hard to out preform that.

No work. Just buy, and secure. That is all.   If you need a job. Many companies are employing now. They gather founds in ICO and then start business. Like 100 a month. But that is not anymore easy job. That is then a work.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
shwetaji

Activity: 51

***SATOSHI BREWERY***

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:58:24 AM

It depends on our personal efforts that we can make a living from Altcoins only. Our knowledge to altcoins and presently market also two factors are that we make a living from Altcoins only.

abvhiael

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:02:48 PM

i think al toin are a very good investement but we should not risk our entire future and depend only on them because no one knows what the future may bring this my opinion what about the rest here?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████   
     ▀██████████████████████████▀     
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               
                  ▀                   
.trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
abel1337

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:38:37 PM

It depends on our personal efforts that we can make a living from Altcoins only. Our knowledge to altcoins and presently market also two factors are that we make a living from Altcoins only.
I agree , There's a factors if we can make a living from altcoins only. Altcoin's now is dumping and pumping ridiculously because of the price of bitcoin/eth. Sometimes its better not to keep altcoins for a long time. Having a altcoins for trading for a short time is a good way of trading it.

bitekoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:40:28 PM

As what i have been read in those comments, yes you can make a living from altcoins only, because many of those altcoins have so much potential to reach in the top, just try to choose the right one to trade for

I know they have been getting too much lately, but if you invest in solid ICOs like Aventus, Bitclave Bitcomo or RoboAdvisor you can easily get very good returns.

asuusa

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:42:38 PM

I believe you can, but if you're looking to make a living out of it and currently don't have time to waste, i would advise you to short trading, instead of investing and holding.

iwill100

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:47:33 PM

up to now for me it seems to be yes. yet have to dig furthermore to understand this, still im doing this as part time. but in near future im going to invest some in crypto. so i think with this there will be a good future waiting for us friend

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.