Bitcoin Forum
December 16, 2017, 07:02:35 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can u make a living from AltCoins only  (Read 6429 times)
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:01:49 PM

I think this is more than earning a living, in this world of crypto many people are looking for riches. in this world of crypto trade you can get a big profit. because with unstable altcoin prices, we can make a profit there, but you have to be smart to choose and see the price in the market

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
newwest

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:09:29 PM

I think this is more than earning a living, in this world of crypto many people are looking for riches. in this world of crypto trade you can get a big profit. because with unstable altcoin prices, we can make a profit there, but you have to be smart to choose and see the price in the market

Only possible if your investment is done on the right altcoin , else there are 1000's of coin which does not have much value in the market today. So wisely invested may return you a erroneous profits in this rising market.

hidden jutsu

Activity: 136

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:20:01 PM

Only possible if your investment is done on the right altcoin , else there are 1000's of coin which does not have much value in the market today. So wisely invested may return you a erroneous profits in this rising market.

true, there's a lot of shit coins that spread on the market. so you must be wise for choosing a good altcoin.
and about your income, It is also depends on your investment. if you have a large amount of investment, the return might be as big as your investment.

Kat_Slash

Activity: 111

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:27:09 PM

You can make a living but you need to cut down your spending as the flow of money is not stable. Full time job complemented by crypto trading is best way forward for sustainable income and profit  Roll Eyes

anil07

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:29:52 PM

I am new here and search about Altcoin and i think we living from Altcoin. It's possible i think it's depend on people.
In future cryptocurrency rate up day by day.
dimonstration

Activity: 531

INS Ecosystem

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:35:12 PM

true, there's a lot of shit coins that spread on the market. so you must be wise for choosing a good altcoin.
and about your income, It is also depends on your investment. if you have a large amount of investment, the return might be as big as your investment.
that was right having some living in altcoin are depending on the coin that you have choose for if this was not shitcoin and the investment that you have taking on it are good also then why not it is just on how does good you are too on choosing which is the best.

███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █

█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
●  Whitepaper
●  ANN Thread
●  Reddit
●  Telegram
●  Twitter
●  Facebook

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Rufsilf

Activity: 335

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:54:44 PM

It is very possible to make a living in altcoins only if you can do a lot of trades in a day that will give you enough money to sustain your needs and have a wonderful life that is better than your life when you are in your regular job with regular income or salary. Cryptocurrency might be great but it is up to the people if how can they use it to make a living.

█
           ███
          ████   ▄
         ███ ███▄█▀█
        ███   ██   █
   █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   █▀
  █           █   █▀
 ▀▀█████▀▀▀███   █
██
    ███ █   █   █ ██
   ███   █   █ █   ███
  ████████   █████████
 ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   ██▀▀▀▀▀▀
            █▄▄▄█
  ▄█
▄███

████    ▄
████  ▄██

████ ████
████ ████

████ ████
████ ████

████ ████
██▀  ████

████
     ███▀
     █▀
A  G A M I N G  R E V O L U T I O N  I S  O N  T H E  W A Y
|      FACEBOOK      |      SLACK      ▀▀▀▀      WHITEPAPER      ▀▀▀▀      TWITTER      |      TELEGRAM      |
  ▄█
▄███

████    ▄
████  ▄██

████ ████
████ ████

████ ████
████ ████

████ ████
██▀  ████

████
     ███▀
     █▀
rajuahmed763

Activity: 70

BITSYNCH COIN-Listed on Idex, Trade in Dec

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:09:30 PM

It depends on your skill, if youre a good trader you can make it work, but for the Average Joe i think no.
Skills are the main tool But sometimes you have to lose the level of efficiency, but there is one thing - do not forget that you work. But the sudden increase in market cap can be a lot of profits.

lion1987

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:11:53 PM

i guess first of all it depends on wich coins. with quality projects maybe, but with these pump and dump coins i guess its not possible

PlayBets.io  •  Decentralized Platform with Mass Gambling Games  •  PlayBets.io
Closed Pre-Sale 15 December[JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [KC] • ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
eann014

Activity: 560

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:13:16 PM

Yes, and no. It is possible to make a living. However, it is also possible to lose it all on altcoins.
I don't think so, I don't think there is possibility to make a living with altcoins, maybe depend on altcoins, what altcoin are you referring? Some altcoins has a good amount that if you earn and converted it into bitcoin it can possibly have a high amount.

If you want a long-term yet guaranteed profit. Invest in bitcoin.
Yes I totally agree with this, bitcoin is the best investment today of all kinds of coins today.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:15:11 PM

i believe i can do living with altcoin only. but i still need a backup its a real job in real life. i do support altcoin with everything i have and i do still trying find a good job in life for living even though with barely altcoin i can live with that

munareal

Activity: 98

ARNA | PreSale - September 21st

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:33:08 PM

Yes you can with a lot of hard work, determination and  willing to learn.There is good profit in trading but you need to learn the nitty gritty of trading first. You can also earn from bounty campaign for there is  a lot of benefits that goes with high ranks.You can join airdrops for free money some will turn out good while others might be shit coins .

abaye

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:19:27 AM

this depend on u... but u have to find ur strategist that u will follow to succeed.. Now just go to youtube and make a study for a good week before u jump into this game.
Erichallig

Activity: 224

The first Robo Advisor for cryptocurrency forecast

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:29:41 AM

yes, with proper knowledge and skills , you can actually gain a big profit on altcoin trading.

by the way if you want a great forecast about cryptos,better check this new project. They have a list of currently top 30 forecasted cryptos and the returns%.  they offer cryptocurrency and equity forecasts https://roboadvisorcoin.com/crypto-predictions
 In addition to the forecasts, they provide a daily news https://roboadvisorcoin.com/crypto-news  that offers a focus on the most promising cryptocurrencies and successful forecasts of the last days/weeks

gangem07

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:43:51 AM

yes, with proper knowledge and skills , you can actually gain a big profit on altcoin trading.

by the way if you want a great forecast about cryptos,better check this new project. They have a list of currently top 30 forecasted cryptos and the returns%.  they offer cryptocurrency and equity forecasts https://roboadvisorcoin.com/crypto-predictions
 In addition to the forecasts, they provide a daily news https://roboadvisorcoin.com/crypto-news  that offers a focus on the most promising cryptocurrencies and successful forecasts of the last days/weeks
For me it depends upon the coin we are holding..if you want a comfortable life invest in bitcoin....

intrader

Activity: 620

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:46:47 AM

You can make living from altcoins but you have to ignored fxcking scammers on trollbox in order to success.
Give u a hint for famous scammer out there, he username  have initial P letter and last number is 17

▄▄▄                                          ███                ▄▄▄     ███
███                                          ███               ▐███▌    ███
███                                          ███                ▀▀▀     ███
███        ▄███████▄   ▐███▄█████▄     ▄▄███████ ▄▄███████▄▄    ███   ███████▄
███       ████▀  ████  ▐████▀▀████▌   ████▀▀██▀▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▌   ███   ▀▀███▀▀▀
███      ▐████▄▄▄████  ▐███    ███▌  ████    ▄████▀▄█▌   ▐███   ███     ███
███      ▐███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐███    ███▌  ███▌   ████▀▄███▀   ▐███   ███     ███
███       ████▄    ▄▄  ▐███    ███▌  ████▄   ▄█████▀▄█   ████   ███     ███▄ ▄▄
▀████████  ▀████████▀  ▐███    ███▌   █████████▀▀  ████████▀    ███     ▀█████▀

ALL YOU NEED IS LOAN

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████▌  █████████████████
████████████▌  █████████████████
███████▀▀      ███▀      ▀██████
██████   ▄██▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▄██▄   █████
█████▌  ████    ▄▀  ████   █████
█████▌  ▐███▄▄▀▀  ▄▄████   █████
██████   ▀▀▀   ▄▄█▀  ▀▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄▄████████
▀██████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
rocketbits

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:15:25 PM

Hello friends,.

U might not know me.. well the google don't know me either. I m actually "THE NOBODY" ...

I need to know if is it possible to make a living playing with altcoins Huh

I need to know it coz i, after blowing all my cash(25000USD approx) to a HYIP, is now struggling seriously in life,. and it is after this incident that i started to study bitcoin and other coins seriously as i now need to make a living very badly..

I have put all my trust to altcoins as i don't have enough to play with bitcoin,.. and i have been trying to collect a few airdrops and bounties.. and hoping that this move work well.. but after working for the last 6 months it seems as if this won't work or atleast not in a short while.. so i decided to show up here and ask u guys as u guys have alot of experience dealing with cryptocurrency,.. now can you guys answer my simple question ?

Can we make a living using altcoins Huh? that too in the short run, or should i put my luck to test at some other field and should move my sorry azz out of here Huh

Thanks in advance ...

If you did not made profit in last 6 months when all altcoins and Bitcoin went up you will never make any profit.  If you would buy bitcoin you would have nice profit in last 6 months. few times. Do nothing really. Just buy BTC. and store them safely.    If you would so some researches on some altcoins and bought them you might made even more profit. But BTC was super good last half year so hard to out preform that.

No work. Just buy, and secure. That is all.   If you need a job. Many companies are employing now. They gather founds in ICO and then start business. Like 100 a month. But that is not anymore easy job. That is then a work.
You can make a living from alternate coins. Some of my friends only wait for the prices of some alternate tokens to go higher and then they will sell it and gain profit from it. If you keep holding a large amount of tokens and wait for the prices of these tokens to go skyrocket, you will gain more profit than gaining bitcoin. But there is a risk that the token might fail and won’t get you any profit.

BTC-GREEN              Ecological Community in the Grean Planet
[ WHITEPAGE ]       J O I N   I C O   IIILIVE       [ ANN THREAD ]
❱❱❱❱❱❱      FACEBOOK      |      TWITTER      |      YOUTUBE       ❰❰❰❰❰❰
gurunanakji777

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:55:04 AM

Earning from altcoins is all about knowledge and trading skills you have. You can not depend on others signals to put the trade. If you do so sooner or later you will loose here too. You must know how to analyze the market trend of any coin. Yes I am fully dependent on altcoins earnings. My suggestions for you to keep doing study about coins & don't make haste so that you won't have bad experience in altcoin trading.

Bambinoe

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:03:09 AM

Yea its possible because there are so many altcoins that are doing well. And the best thing about altcoins are when ever BTC increases in value, most of the time the ripple effect on altcoins are huge.

apolonio

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:03:49 AM

Maybe if you have a job also it can also help.Altcoins can in a way help us but we must also work from it.Know how to trade also.I for myself have still no knowledge about trading so i am eager to learn through my friends who already know how to trade.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.