Bitcoin Forum
December 14, 2017, 08:58:26 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can u make a living from AltCoins only  (Read 6410 times)
PANK21

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:30:58 AM

Yes of course , you can make a living from altcoins only because once you get some high valued altcoins you can trade it in exchanger sites that accepts altcoins and trade it into bitcoin. You just have to join in altcoin bounties so that you can earn tokens and coins , if the ICO ended you can now earn rewards and trade it for bitcoins then you can trade bitcoins in real cash.

▄▀ ▄▀   ☎  ⌘ Calls powered by cryptocurrencies ✆  ▀▄ ▀▄
⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩  Experty.io   ⏪⏪⏪⏪⏪
➪ Experty in TOP ICOs to watch in 2018 by Inc.com |  Twitter medium
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- gmaxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
icanscript

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:07:12 AM

Yes, you can earn altcoyins by having capital and trading on the exchange
But this is not Airdrops and Bounty Sad

vendy86

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:16:21 AM

Hello friends,.

U might not know me.. well the google don't know me either. I m actually "THE NOBODY" ...

I need to know if is it possible to make a living playing with altcoins Huh

I need to know it coz i, after blowing all my cash(25000USD approx) to a HYIP, is now struggling seriously in life,. and it is after this incident that i started to study bitcoin and other coins seriously as i now need to make a living very badly..

I have put all my trust to altcoins as i don't have enough to play with bitcoin,.. and i have been trying to collect a few airdrops and bounties.. and hoping that this move work well.. but after working for the last 6 months it seems as if this won't work or atleast not in a short while.. so i decided to show up here and ask u guys as u guys have alot of experience dealing with cryptocurrency,.. now can you guys answer my simple question ?

Can we make a living using altcoins Huh? that too in the short run, or should i put my luck to test at some other field and should move my sorry azz out of here Huh

Thanks in advance ...

i am gonna say YES for you.
for the example is me...
i never trade bitcoin because it too slow and i cant get maximum benefit from it.
i only trade BTC to Fiat when i wanna cash out.
Altcoin more profitable because there are so many ALT out there.
the fluctuations also very fast,that why u need little patient and always set stop loss if wanna play ALTCOIN

Biitcoin

Activity: 345

SWISSBORG- THE NEW ERA OF CRYPTO WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:06:25 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum will continue to grow and grow. In total, 3-4 large players will remain on the market, and the rest will not be recognized. We give money money. You can earn a living if you have a head on your shoulders. It's no longer profitable to mine. On the speculation you can get up well.

last7minutes

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:12:48 AM

It depends on how many altcoins you have on your wallets and if you can deal with them wisely. The beginners will never survive if trust only alts. Stable job that gives them a support and a chance to invest more into crypto is a must.

carrie_white

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:58:39 AM

of course can, because the profit from bounty hunter was pretty good to me, especially if added with altcoin trading. in following the bounty ico must be careful, because if you want to get a lot of results then you have to find a project that will be successful with a few bounty participants, then our stake will be more

Direwolve735

Activity: 84

DIMPAY: Invest for Tomorrow. Today.

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:17:03 AM

I think it`s possible to make a living only from Altcoins only if you are "an Altcoin professional". You have to know a lot of information about them and understand how to use Altcoins. You must know about right time to invest in Altcoins and be awere of wich Altcoin you should invest right now. Also you have to be prepared for several risks connected with Altcoins. If you can handle all of it, you will be able to use only Altcoins for your life.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMPAY  ●  Invest for Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  Facebook  ❱❱❱  Twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  PRE-ICO | December, 04th 2017  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[/color]
skullsandbones

trade.io ║ Join the Trading Revolution

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:44:45 PM

You can but you need to choose the right one. Ones that are promising and give out profit often.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
fatenmo

trade.io ║ Join the Trading Revolution

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:48:40 PM

Yes definitely, there are afew good coins, people live off Altcoins and Bitcoin.
Choose your altcoin wisely and invest carefully.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
RitikaSha

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:51:58 PM

Research  and invest, Dont invest like  you invested in HYIP.First research about  the product and know more about them and talk to them and  decide and  invest.
AleksBozhinov

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:52:43 PM

I've been doing well from altcoin trading, however you need to start with a significant amount of money thus it's easier to grow.
kalymist

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:54:01 PM

Surf the pump waves

join this discord channel, many information and people to meet

https://discord.gg/dHcwD4w
foggy1421

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:59:59 PM

Cryto coin are high risk investment, in my opinion to be able to live just off of alt coins you need to invest a lot in a coin that has a low market cap. 1 coin that I am heavily invested in hoping to make a living in HEAT coin, its super cheap right now. Market cap of only 5.5 mil ish.  The market cap is so low, that it can 2x 3x very easily.  The coin is PoS that pays in average 3-4% a month.  The coin is currently worth 0.28 usd and once it hits 1$ i will be making 9000$ a month for ever! cant go wrong with that.  Im getting some family members invested into this coin so they also get passive income. if you need more information join our slack.  heatcrypto.slack.com
Remainder

Activity: 427

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:04:59 PM

If you are good in trading of altcoins then maybe altcoins can support for a living because it can consider also as a job if their is and income or profit, but for me I should have regular work and a fix income because we don't know if we are lucky in our altcoins investment.

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
VeeTeaSee

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:19:24 PM

You can make a living..
first of all , need to make few good investments
it can take a year or two, and if you are lucky you can make an x10 fast investment and after a month start day trading with a good amount of coins
my friend has 30BTC, and he is making good profits everyday ...
if you buy 30BTC of a coin, and seling it on +1% its  2k$ daily
adzino

Activity: 686

Crypto-Games.net: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:14:03 PM

It is not going to be a clever choice to keep yourself dependent on altcoins only. We cannot ever predict the exact price of the coins in the future. There might take place some unexpected event which may end up hurting the coins extremely.
And  altcoins are more volatile compared to bitcoin, so i wouldnt suggest that you become dependent on altcoins to lead your life.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GRC  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO             
maurobiasolo

Activity: 140

BREATH-BASED illness diagnostic

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:35:07 PM

The answer also depends on how much you need to live. Hard to answer yes if you live in Switzerland; maybe bounty income is enough in some part of the world

Synaesthesia

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:03:08 PM

You should divide your fund. Let sell some altcoin and buy Bitcoin. It is a safe tool for your future. Wink

TRADE.IO       ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
ezhui

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:19:20 AM

I think it's possible. But you'd better have a full-time job. It have no conflict with your investment in alts. Anyway I think altcoin is a long term investment. Don' image you can get rich within several months.Also Bear in mind that you avoid trading everyday and diversify you portfolio. Spend more time to research on the coins. Read some books like financial history or psychology would also help you run in long term. Good luck.

BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 714

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 03:25:31 AM

You should divide your fund. Let sell some altcoin and buy Bitcoin. It is a safe tool for your future. Wink
That only works if your portfolio has a certain size. But it is generally a good idea.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.