Bitcoin Forum
December 12, 2017, 06:19:28 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can u make a living from AltCoins only  (Read 6368 times)
Kat_Slash

Activity: 111

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:02:02 AM

The answer also depends on how much you need to live. Hard to answer yes if you live in Switzerland; maybe bounty income is enough in some part of the world
Irrespective of country you live, crypto earnings are not stable and are very risky investment. You can even get bankrupt and live on streets with sudden flip in market or project you invest in.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
geyayy

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:04:30 AM

It's possible but making a living out of altcoins alone does not guarantee you a lifelong support. We can never know what will happen to altcoin in the near future. If you want to earn money from altcoins, better choose reliable coins, not those who have so little value. I suggest ethereum because it has good potentials in giving profit.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  TRADE.IO       ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
chrisfatos

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:56:44 AM

Ofcourse you can, investing in coins that have great success and potential to rise in the future.
There are risks a long the way but it is very possible.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
saeron-ssi

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:05:59 AM

You can absolutely make a living in Altcoins. You just have to invest some time and be more persistent in this crypto. But if you really want a sure living, you can use your income in altcoins to invest in some businesses.

▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
ilham nur77

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:09:36 AM

of course can be for example you play trading or mining can earn income. I get Ethereum every day from the mining and it's a sufficient living.

Pattart

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:11:46 AM

The answer also depends on how much you need to live. Hard to answer yes if you live in Switzerland; maybe bounty income is enough in some part of the world
Irrespective of country you live, crypto earnings are not stable and are very risky investment. You can even get bankrupt and live on streets with sudden flip in market or project you invest in.
I hate to say that, but it's true what you say, I think even if the cost of living in your country is cheap, living from altcoin only is risky thing you know, because you know that income here is not stable, there is no guarantee that you will continue to earn a fixed income, the only thing safe is just working part-time here and I'm also working part-time in here

wack slacker

Activity: 126

I'm very handsome ;)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:15:15 AM

I'd imagine trading altcoins is no different from any other types of trading, namely you still need a plan and you need to be disciplined enough to follow it through. But my question is how do you go about creating a trading plan for altcoins? How do you know the plan and strategy you devised really works and is profitable long-term?

Unlike forex, stocks and options etc., altcoin markets have very different dynamics. New ones are always popping up which means they don't have a lot of market data and historical perspective for you to backtest against. Most of the altcoins have rather poor liquidity as well . How do you come up with a reasonable plan and test it given these complications?

TRADE.IO       ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
Bessta

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:00:06 AM

Yes. If that ICO has a good project it will become beneficial to you.

danmoris

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:02:56 AM

It's risky business and cryptoworld is a volatile market, so it's hard but not impossible to earn a living with Altcoins.

Saveplus

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:41:46 AM

Depending on altcoins is risky,we cannot predict what happens next in this coins because our income here is not stable and we are not sure if we can depend on this our cost of living.If you want a stable income and profitable just invest on bitcoin to make sure.

Rooster101

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:34:50 PM

The price of almost altcoins is small if you compare to bitcoin but some of them has a good chance to grow high in the coming years. Those altcoins can be use for long term investment by holding it and wait for it s price to go up. But if you want to make a living out of altcoins, go to trading.

RieL

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:42:23 PM

yes it can make altcoins to make you survive through daily living but it is a risk because if you not a good trader it will be harder for you, you must know the ups and down of the crypto world in order for you to survive

narukami

Activity: 105

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:46:17 PM

it is both you can survive with altcoin and also you cannot survive with altcoin why? it is all the matter of your skills on how you manage to trade your coins and earn it but if you a good trader you can survive this world and goodluck mate

Anchor867

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:49:19 PM

yes you can if you have the guts to trade and also you are a good trader you can I am not a good trader so I am not depending on the crypto world itself because if you trade it badly where do you get your daily expenses?

CΛVIΛR       CRYPTO & REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT FUND DIVERSIFICATION & CROWDFUNDING
[ PRE-ICO ▶  Running Now!! ]     [     ICO    ▶  December 12th ]

▐ ██ ███ ████          TWITTER        ●        TELEGRAM        ●        REDDIT          ████ ███ ██ ▌
sebastianpenguen

Activity: 210

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:50:35 PM

The price of almost altcoins is small if you compare to bitcoin but some of them has a good chance to grow high in the coming years. Those altcoins can be use for long term investment by holding it and wait for it s price to go up. But if you want to make a living out of altcoins, go to trading.

From altcoins, it's not a good idea to try this. From bitcoin or ethereum, you can build up mining rigs and start earning from this. This would be a much smarter idea compared with altcoins.

SpectivVR                                                           Crowdsale: 12/08 - 12/29
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                   [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk   |   Slack   |   Twitter   |   LinkedIn   |   Medium   |   Facebook   |   Instagram
Euroda

Activity: 91

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:52:29 PM

no you cannot make a living with the altcoin why? because everyday there is a new altcoin and also the market it pretty hard sometimes to understand if you are not intelligent enough but if you are you can but make the altcoin your just additional funds only not the source

Specialforce

Activity: 90

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:54:42 PM

from the altcoin? i think not why? becuase altcoin is pretty hard because everyday there is a new altcoin comming out but if you invest in the ethereum and bitcoin maybe you can make a living from it unlike the altcoins

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Globitex ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Linking Digital Currency to Global Trade
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
RushKing

Activity: 87

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:56:52 PM

no you cannot use the altcoin to make you live and use it to your daily expenses but if you invest it to the bitcoin and etheruem maybe you can make a living on it because these two has a big price and when the time comes you can make big profits from it

[ cashaa ]  Blockchain FX Payments Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ CAS Token Sale November 6th ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 56

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:00:43 PM

Hello friends,.

U might not know me.. well the google don't know me either. I m actually "THE NOBODY" ...

I need to know if is it possible to make a living playing with altcoins Huh

I need to know it coz i, after blowing all my cash(25000USD approx) to a HYIP, is now struggling seriously in life,. and it is after this incident that i started to study bitcoin and other coins seriously as i now need to make a living very badly..

I have put all my trust to altcoins as i don't have enough to play with bitcoin,.. and i have been trying to collect a few airdrops and bounties.. and hoping that this move work well.. but after working for the last 6 months it seems as if this won't work or atleast not in a short while.. so i decided to show up here and ask u guys as u guys have alot of experience dealing with cryptocurrency,.. now can you guys answer my simple question ?

Can we make a living using altcoins Huh? that too in the short run, or should i put my luck to test at some other field and should move my sorry azz out of here Huh

Thanks in advance ...
I think we can make a living through altcoin, because altcoin is one way or one coin that can be inserted into bitcoin. Therefore I believe even in the short term I can earn a living by using altcoin. I hope altcoin can meet the needs of my life.

axiline

Activity: 168

Fueling Crypto Securitisation

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:26:51 PM

I think so, but it depends on what altcoyin you buy. If you sell alcoins from the top 20 on a coinmarketcap, then the risk of a large drawdown is minimal.

───────────── CyberTrust ─────────────
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ Fueling Crypto Securitisation ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
───────── Whitepaper Twitter Telegram Announcement ─────────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.